[Theory] Some of the best looking models actually look Uncanny Valley

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

beauty is mathematical
No no no no no no. You’re scared to drop into uncanny valley so now you’re trying to cope with “some of the best models look like they belong in uncanny valley.”

BTW he looks like absolute shit. jaw completely fucks his harmony up. looks hilarious

Bobbu flay

Bobbu flay

Single for the summer
You look fine man relax on this projection

Amnesia

Amnesia

Women DO Approach
He looked so ideal back in this vid

SirGey

SirGey

Manlet Defender
Just wait your swelling be gone. Dont worry OP

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Wizard
No no no no no no. You’re scared to drop into uncanny valley so now you’re trying to cope with “some of the best models look like they belong in uncanny valley.”

BTW he looks like absolute shit. jaw completely fucks his harmony up. looks hilarious
look like shit ? srs ? lol.
imagine if u looked like that irl.. u'd be a fuckin european model.
his maxila seems to be strange to, kind of too vertical

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

beauty is mathematical
look like shit ? srs ? lol.
imagine if u looked like that irl.. u'd be a fuckin european model.
his maxila seems to be strange to, kind of too vertical
his face doesn’t fit his jaw. looks comical. nose too cute for a fatass jaw like that.

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Wizard
1570757103139.png

his face doesn’t fit his jaw. looks comical. nose too cute for a fatass jaw like that.
u're right, he's kind of a buzzlightyear
BUT, he looks good as shit compared to other humans, a prettyboy. Its not every pic that he jaws seems to be that big
1570757232383.png

InZayn

InZayn

لَا إِلٰهَ,
It's true I thought Nick Bateman had rhino but nope he always had a perfect symmetrical nose (for his face) even at a young age.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Hugo the slayer
It doesnt look good

Gudru

Gudru

Feminist / BLM-supporter / CORTEZ2020 / LGBTQ+

Sure but his comments are full with jb latinas drooling over him......

L

ldar = cope

Apprentice
he has a certain degree of downwardgrowth but still a long ramus

Simone Nobili

Simone Nobili

Delusional Narcy
WHAT THE FUCK IS UNCANNEY VALLEY

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

i don't take cocaine
real nice way of saying he looks plastic tbh
if i say that i'm branded as "braindead hater". you have to approach it nicely cuz its a very sensitive topic

i imagine he stands 1-2 hours in front of mirror daily, repeating to himsel:f

"it looks natural, i look natural, nobody can tell, right?, yeah im natural, all these faggots are just jealous, they dont have money for silicone implants like i do hahah, but it looks natural tho, right? I get looks in public!"

EternalLearner

EternalLearner

Master

he could maybe look good if he actually had masters, and not just straight bones. ofc then he'd need cheekbones in relation

aut0phobic

aut0phobic

disgusted
if i say that i'm branded as "braindead hater". you have to approach it nicely cuz its a very sensitive topic

"it looks natural, i look natural, nobody can tell, right?, yeah im natural, all these faggots are just jealous, they dont have money for silicone implants like i do hahah, but it looks natural tho, right? I get looks in public!"
jokers me

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

beauty is mathematical
he could maybe look good if he actually had masters, and not just straight bones. ofc then he'd need cheekbones in relation
Then his midface ratio would be messed up :feelsgah:

brutal. humans weren’t made to shove plastic in their face

OwlGod

OwlGod

Racist Psychopath Mother Fucker Making People Mad
What? big shit

Elias is the king right now

893bc16e-ae4f-430e-a3e3-070c836d2dd2.jpg

OwlGod

OwlGod

His whole lower third, eye area and even nose looks uncanny.

The theory holds true
Yes all in this guy is uncanny like O'pry or Barrett, people mistake uncanny with "no appeal because are too uncanny" or "muh gay looking" but are just their brains getting confused with true perfection, you just can't really say that the people in the street that you see everyday are the same specie.

facemaxxed

facemaxxed

Professional
Yes all in this guy is uncanny like O'pry or Barrett, people mistake uncanny with "no appeal because are too uncanny" or "muh gay looking" but are just their brains getting confused with true perfection, you just can't really say that the people in the street that you see everyday are the same specie.
The issue is I dont think any plastic surgeon has managed to perfect being able to transform a subhuman into a model and have it look natural.

Those male models look uncanny but they look natural - it's strange.

OwlGod

OwlGod

The issue is I dont think any plastic surgeon has managed to perfect being able to transform a subhuman into a model and have it look natural.

Those male models look uncanny but they look natural - it's strange.
If is implants i think that can look natural, maybe the human brain easily can spot the difference of bones to other things (like the uncanny vale phenomenon that people find strange videogame characters for being too realistic and perfect but it's not real so literally bug the brain) this type of phenomenon don't occur in me, but i can easy say something about fillers, what you said is really interesting and i will think more about.

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death

Or else he wouldn't be posting his coping chronicles about surgery he done fucked up imo and heading 180 miles/hour to uncanny valley

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)