Some of the best looking models actually look Uncanny Valley

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
If someone posted a jawline implant like this people would be so quick in here to call out the plastic look.

Yet this is Neels Visser one of the top male models on Instagram.

I can guarantee his jaw is fully natural and the pic isn’t a shopped

Attachments

• E33BC974-1779-45D1-B24B-BEFD1581A615.png
    E33BC974-1779-45D1-B24B-BEFD1581A615.png
    146.1 KB · Views: 601
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
No no no no no no. You’re scared to drop into uncanny valley so now you’re trying to cope with “some of the best models look like they belong in uncanny valley.”

BTW he looks like absolute shit. jaw completely fucks his harmony up. looks hilarious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Schönling, dingodongo and 3 others
nah it looks natural in motion whereas yours dont cuz u lack natural bone-induced angularity

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
You look fine man relax on this projection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
He looked so ideal back in this vid

Are you perhaps mixing unanny valley with "unique" looking or is it that to be genuinely be good looking you have to be somewhat generic?

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2846
Just wait your swelling be gone. Dont worry OP

Are you perhaps mixing unanny valley with "unique" looking or is it that to be genuinely be good looking you have to be somewhat generic?
unique>generic for modeling. for dating generic wins

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 245
No no no no no no. You’re scared to drop into uncanny valley so now you’re trying to cope with “some of the best models look like they belong in uncanny valley.”

BTW he looks like absolute shit. jaw completely fucks his harmony up. looks hilarious
look like shit ? srs ? lol.
imagine if u looked like that irl.. u'd be a fuckin european model.
his maxila seems to be strange to, kind of too vertical

look like shit ? srs ? lol.
imagine if u looked like that irl.. u'd be a fuckin european model.
his maxila seems to be strange to, kind of too vertical
his face doesn’t fit his jaw. looks comical. nose too cute for a fatass jaw like that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1862

his face doesn’t fit his jaw. looks comical. nose too cute for a fatass jaw like that.
u're right, he's kind of a buzzlightyear
BUT, he looks good as shit compared to other humans, a prettyboy. Its not every pic that he jaws seems to be that big

It's true I thought Nick Bateman had rhino but nope he always had a perfect symmetrical nose (for his face) even at a young age.

It doesnt look good

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV

Sure but his comments are full with jb latinas drooling over him......

he has a certain degree of downwardgrowth but still a long ramus

WHAT THE FUCK IS UNCANNEY VALLEY

real nice way of saying he looks plastic tbh
if i say that i'm branded as "braindead hater". you have to approach it nicely cuz its a very sensitive topic

i imagine he stands 1-2 hours in front of mirror daily, repeating to himsel:f

"it looks natural, i look natural, nobody can tell, right?, yeah im natural, all these faggots are just jealous, they dont have money for silicone implants like i do hahah, but it looks natural tho, right? I get looks in public!"

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 1862

he could maybe look good if he actually had masters, and not just straight bones. ofc then he'd need cheekbones in relation

if i say that i'm branded as "braindead hater". you have to approach it nicely cuz its a very sensitive topic

"it looks natural, i look natural, nobody can tell, right?, yeah im natural, all these faggots are just jealous, they dont have money for silicone implants like i do hahah, but it looks natural tho, right? I get looks in public!"
jokers me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
he could maybe look good if he actually had masters, and not just straight bones. ofc then he'd need cheekbones in relation
Then his midface ratio would be messed up :feelsgah:

brutal. humans weren’t made to shove plastic in their face

• +1
WHAT THE FUCK IS UNCANNEY VALLEY

Its a valley in California that everyone who has had too much plastic surgery and doesn't look real anymore goes to live.

What? big shit

Elias is the king right now

893bc16e ae4f 430e a3e3 070c836d2dd2

His whole lower third, eye area and even nose looks uncanny.

The theory holds true

Yes all in this guy is uncanny like O'pry or Barrett, people mistake uncanny with "no appeal because are too uncanny" or "muh gay looking" but are just their brains getting confused with true perfection, you just can't really say that the people in the street that you see everyday are the same specie.

Yes all in this guy is uncanny like O'pry or Barrett, people mistake uncanny with "no appeal because are too uncanny" or "muh gay looking" but are just their brains getting confused with true perfection, you just can't really say that the people in the street that you see everyday are the same specie.

The issue is I dont think any plastic surgeon has managed to perfect being able to transform a subhuman into a model and have it look natural.

Those male models look uncanny but they look natural - it's strange.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
The issue is I dont think any plastic surgeon has managed to perfect being able to transform a subhuman into a model and have it look natural.

Those male models look uncanny but they look natural - it's strange.

If is implants i think that can look natural, maybe the human brain easily can spot the difference of bones to other things (like the uncanny vale phenomenon that people find strange videogame characters for being too realistic and perfect but it's not real so literally bug the brain) this type of phenomenon don't occur in me, but i can easy say something about fillers, what you said is really interesting and i will think more about.

Or else he wouldn't be posting his coping chronicles about surgery he done fucked up imo and heading 180 miles/hour to uncanny valley

• +1
Or else he wouldn't be posting his coping chronicles about surgery he done fucked up imo and heading 180 miles/hour to uncanny valley

Thats so funny man because literally this morning I was thinking about how all these faggots are just jealous, they dont have money for silicone implants like i do hahah, but it looks natural tho, right? I get looks in public

Same shit happens with top model girls for me. They look too perfect tbh. I'd still bang tho

Thats so funny man because literally this morning I was thinking about how all these faggots are just jealous, they dont have money for silicone implants like i do hahah, but it looks natural tho, right? I get looks in public
I'd slow dowe on the surgeries bro ded srs you look above average now and kinda natural before it's too late

TBH noone should be rating you good or bad until you post proper photos

All yours are just cropped snippets