Some of you guys wanting to get surgery will end up botched

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
Daily reminder that even super rich celebritis get botched by super good surgeons so what makes you think the average surgeon wont ruin you? its over for surgerycels

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 118
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stare and Deleted member 685
Fuck you cunt dont ruin my only hope

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Ethnicsmatter, Dude420 and 6 others
You only hear about the botched cases because they stand out. Celebs get surgeries all the time and nobody notices.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Looksmaxer-van-NL, kobecel and 10 others
didn't he get 3 nose jobs while still recovering? jfl just have common sense theory

and fuck u I'm going to ascend hard when I get my genio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Bullshit the guy went overboard and did too many fillers

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, kobecel, Zeta ascended and 3 others
yea lets hope that
I wouldnt trust the average surgeon to fix my jaw or put some stuff on my lower jaw lol that shit will move like fake boobs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
…? Most complications are from surgeons operating out of their knowledge, botox and breast implants

Dogshit bottom of the barrel female IQ, surgery done right(looks natural) can massively boost SMV

what the fuck did they do to his nose tho

LMAO typical argument someone with ZERO knowledge of surgeries would say.

LMAO typical argument someone with ZERO knowledge of surgeries would say.
Some time ago an italian superstar got ruined by fixing his zygos he did it once and they botched him so u better watch out

Some time ago an italian superstar got ruined by fixing his zygos he did it once and they botched him so u better watch out
Link it buddy boyo
Implants ? Which type of implant ?
Fillers ?
Osteotomy ?

We don't want surgery to look like a ken doll (which is what the guy wanted to hence he's botched). We only want one surgery or just a few to look more conventionally attractive. Botched surgeries usually happens= when you go overboard and if you go to a shifty place to get surgery. But you still cant get botched with one surgery but its uncommon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
We don't want surgery to look like a ken doll (which is what the guy wanted to hence he's botched). We only want one surgery or just a few to look more conventionally attractive. Botched surgeries usually happens= when you go overboard and if you go to a shifty place to get surgery. But you still cant get botched with one surgery but its uncommon
Dude it happens even for the simplest things most guy here want chin implants and jaw lol thats the worst

Dude it happens even for the simplest things most guy here want chin implants and jaw lol thats the worst
yea ofc but thats mostly because of infection and bad surgery work. it really depends on how your body heals, how you take care of your surgery, how the surgeon does, what implants they use etc.

I have seen many reports of people losing some of their senses on surgery forums. I would not get surgery unless I was deformed tbh

I have seen many reports of people losing some of their senses on surgery forums. I would not get surgery unless I was deformed tbh
average looking or below means your deformed

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
That guy is a gay flamboyant and was going for that kind of look.
Surgery done right with a good surgeon and knowing what are u asking:

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Fillers are risky. Surgery not so much.

Fillers are risky. Surgery not so much.
yeah, people think they will get Bog'd for having a Rhino and bone shit. JFL. Fucking with tissue will fuck it up, not ur bones

• +1
Reactions: androidcel