Some women are very cold and calculating when they want to cut someone from their life.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
Do you notice how decisive and cold when they want to cut someone "unworthy" from their life?

It happened to me once , my oneitis knew exactly that I was in a bad place socioeconomically so she quickly cut me from her life by just one chat line.
It was a lie she told me that she was busying with her study.(lived stream her chat message with a Chad on a midnight).
It's important to Note that a woman will do all the moves if you are a Chad.

The good thing is I may have dodged a bullet. She seems like an innocent cute girl from the outside but actually really materialistic ,status-craving and shallow.
Judged from her social media posts and pages that she likes.

Last edited:
Do you notice how decisive and cold when they want to cut someone from their life.

It happened to me once , my oneitis knew exactly that I'm in a bad place socioeconomically so she quickly cut me from her life by just one chat line.
It was a lie she told me that she was busying with her study.(lived stream her chat message with a Chad on a midnight).
It's important to Note that a woman will do all the moves if you are a Chad.

The good thing is I may have dodged a bullet. She seems like an innocent cute girl from the outside but actually really materialisitic ,status-craving and shallow.
Judged from her social media posts and pages that she likes.
Experienced this with my ex made the mistake of texting her after our bad breakup poured my heart out then she says she’s dating someone else aka chad jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
31aeadc92550867e298191d311d2f67d  cultural

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis