20191210 234430

Mogging machine at 4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I mog

• +1
average bloated kid / 10

It's actually me when I was 4. I made the same thread a while ago. But I kind of frauded this picture because I was angry when this pic was taken.
Well you should thank God that you at least mog a four year old.

• Woah
It's actually me when I was 4. I made the same thread a while ago. But I kind of frauded this picture because I was angry when this pic was taken.

Well, you should thank God that you at least mog a four-year-old.
Chad

OUT
giphy.gif

You at four years old mogs me.

Probably were taller than me,

too.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
[ISPOILER]
To be honest, I think it's a combination of both genes and diet.

[/ISPOILER]
I doubt your diet did much. The most it couldve given you is an inch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
[ISPOILER]

[/ISPOILER]
I doubt your diet did much. The most it couldve given you is an inch.
Well I don't really know. If diet doesn't affect your growth then why are Indians so short on average for example? They'd be significantly taller if their diet consisted of dairy. Also, explain why Germans and the Dutch are almost half a foot taller than other Europeans? The Dutch and Germans have diet which is rich in dairy, especially Dutch people. I'm not saying that height is completely dependent on diet, but diet certainly has something to do with it.

Well I don't really know. If diet doesn't affect your growth then why are Indians so short on average for example? They'd be significantly taller if their diet consisted of dairy. Also, explain why Germans and the Dutch are almost half a foot taller than other Europeans? The Dutch and Germans have diet which is rich in dairy, especially Dutch people. I'm not saying that height is completely dependent on diet, but diet certainly has something to do with it.
They biologically adapted to their surroundings and the best traits needed for that particular region were passed onto their offspring.

Diet does affect height, but genetics is king.

Jfl @ currycels tho. Im 5'10" and get called "tall" whenever Im at a family gathering.