Somebody told my gf that I'm gay

fobos

fobos

Toxic
We were out earlier today, she said she had something important to ask and it's not very nice. At first I thought she somehow found out I text other girls, but when she said it's something from my high school days I knew right there it was over.

A girl that went to school with me told her I'm gay. Apparently some people from my class spread that throughout school. It's one thing to beat somebody up but what have I ever done to get my dignity destroyed like that?

It was more than 5 years ago and it's still bitting me in the ass.

She asked if I'm really gay and just using her as a cover up. I walked away, shocked.

tldr - OP is a faggot

Never began for bulliedcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 656
Who cares about a random toilet

just embrace it bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, left2die, Vitruvian and 9 others
no worry

you get tonnes

@Swagwaffle thoughts?

Admit to being gay and rape both her and her father whilst grunting like an ape to assert dominance

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Butthurt Dweller, SikKunt and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
JoinedJan 27, 2019

I always knew it. Fucking filthy faggot. Kill yourself

FML texting this big assed girl and apparently she went to my school.

I am forced to ghost her now tbh

over over over over over over over

Fuck man.Why did you run off?

It was humiliating
I don't understand why It was so humiliating, couldn't you just find a way to brush It off and act like It was an inside joke to make people think you're gay?

whats the big deal with this drama thread. did you even fucked your (((GF)))? Why does she think youre a gay if you smash her on the kitchen table

I don't understand why It was so humiliating, couldn't you just find a way to brush It off and act like It was an inside joke to make people think you're gay?
No bro

whats the big deal with this drama thread. did you even fucked your (((GF)))? Why does she think youre a gay if you smash her on the kitchen table
It's about people out there spreading false information

Someone told my gay that I'm girlfriend.

• JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides
It was humiliating

No bro
lol then whats the problem just text her saying it was some bs rumor and the reason you walked away is because it pissed you off that these faggots are still talking shit behind your back like cowards. if she dont buy it then oh fucking well. Just make sure you pummel her pussy hard to remind her.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
lol then whats the problem just text her saying it was some bs rumor and the reason you walked away is because it pissed you off that these faggots are still talking shit behind your back like cowards. if she dont buy it then oh fucking well. Just make sure you pummel her pussy hard to remind her.
I don't give two shits about her I'm worried how many people think this ffs

have u fucked her

She asked if I'm using her as a cover up lmao
Tell the stupid bitch that if you were gay you couldn’t have fucked her