Someone educate me about anti-anxiety/low inhibition drugs and their sideffects

Deleted member 3323

Deleted member 3323

Gone from the site
I have a genetic proneness to have higher anxiety levels than the average person, I've done a lot to remedy that but I need more, I want to feel extremely low inhib, almost non-human. Someone educate me about anxiety medication

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I have a genetic proneness to have higher anxiety levels than the average person, I've done a lot to remedy that but I need more, I want to feel extremely low inhib, almost non-human. Someone educate me about anxiety medication
jfl @ the concept of going from 1 extreme to the other."I am a virgin at 30, how do I become chad?".Biggest impact comes from your mind,character,peace within yourself.All these supplements come second.Or you could cope by taking xanax and retardmaxx instead of taking the effective path of giving less fucks by working on yourself

jfl @ the concept of going from 1 extreme to the other."I am a virgin at 30, how do I become chad?".Biggest impact comes from your mind,character,peace within yourself.All these supplements come second.Or you could cope by taking xanax and retardmaxx instead of taking the effective path of giving less fucks by working on yourself
Bold of you to assume I don't already do that. I went into the gym with the mindset that I can overcome my anxiety through working out , helped but didnt work, I took ashwagandha and tried to be brave and approach people - Didn't work . You don't understand shit, I have an actual confirmed genetic disorder and I've even been offered pills by my psychiatrist but I declined because I wasn't educated about them. You can't just preach some trite self improvement shit to someone with a genetic handicap, trust me, I've tried it all.

Exercise + healthy diet tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123 and Deleted member 3323
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Bold of you to assume I don't already do that. I went into the gym with the mindset that I can overcome my anxiety through working out , helped but didnt work, I took ashwagandha and tried to be brave and approach people - Didn't work . You don't understand shit, I have an actual confirmed genetic disorder and I've even been offered pills by my psychiatrist but I declined because I wasn't educated about them. You can't just preach some trite self improvement shit to someone with a genetic handicap, trust me, I've tried it all.
then xanax or some shit the only way 2 go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
I have a genetic proneness to have higher anxiety levels
anxiety is just a feeling the sooner you realize this the more it goes away its not gonna kill you and there are multiple youtube channels that teach methods to target anxiety and social anxiety and fact is there are no drugs to help with anxiety as benzos will cause a dependence that'll worsen your anxiety ten fold

• +1
anxiety is just a feeling the sooner you realize this the more it goes away its not gonna kill you and there are multiple youtube channels that teach methods to target anxiety and social anxiety and fact is there are no drugs to help with anxiety as benzos will cause a dependence that'll worsen your anxiety ten fold
I'm still fucked, I've graduated highschool and got zero links I've got no one to talk to. All these methods entail talking to people.

I'm still fucked, I've graduated highschool and got zero links I've got no one to talk to. All these methods entail talking to people.

You better find people to grow your social skills asap or you will be that one aspie uncle who cant converse at the family gatherings

• JFL
All these methods entail talking to people.
tbh social anxiety has multiple causes but i see in your earlier posts that you can go to the gym, do you get social anxiety at the gym? and if you do its probably not enough to cause you to not go so that tells me it can stem from an issue of self esteem aswell as the gym raises our self image and makes you feel "worthy" which you probably dont feel in social situations which causes you to get nervous around people thats theory from me and if thats the case itll be very easy to overcome

• +1
tbh social anxiety has multiple causes but i see in your earlier posts that you can go to the gym, do you get social anxiety at the gym? and if you do its probably not enough to cause you to not go so that tells me it can stem from an issue of self esteem aswell as the gym raises our self image and makes you feel "worthy" which you probably dont feel in social situations which causes you to get nervous around people thats theory from me and if thats the case itll be very easy to overcome
I'm not low functioning, I've made improvements since I was a kid. I can go to the gym, make simple conversation like "Hi" "hello" and ask questions. But I can never have deep conversations or go personal ever, I'm always silent and let the other person talk. It's strange how my anxiety evolved honestly.

As a kid - Fear of adults and teachers/shaking and pissing my pants even crying. but Usually no issue when talking with my fellow peers

As an adult (18) - Fear of socializing with strangers in general.

Today I tried socializing with some guy I sort of made friends with and it went like this

"By the way, I didnt catch your name."

"Im jay."

"Alright nice to see you jay, gotta go bye."

"Youre leaving?"

'yeah bye."

I was nervous so I escaped the situation.

I just fear being hurt.

I just fear being hurt.
Easily reversible fear tbh but you'd need a therapist does not sound like you have a panic disorder that makes you low functioning so you just need some cognitive behavioral therapy which could limit your social anxiety to almost nothing

• +1