Someone had actually tried derminator 2?

TheLordMadness

TheLordMadness

There’s no peace
I’m thinking buying it for collagenmaxing and hairlinemaxing but cost around 200 bucks, is worrh it? Someone had tried it?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
my shit came in today, i'll report back once i start using it. i'm pretty sure it's been discussed on here before though, it's the best thing you can get if you're micro needling.

Srdgdf

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Carbon Copy, Chadelite and 5 others
I have used it for exactly 6 months now. I do it once a week for ab an hour.

It's god tier buddy. Seriously.

0 microtearing, single use needles for sterilization, no pain or psychological challenge of having to manually push needles into skin, it has a motor and the needle is so small its painless.

It's a must have.

My skin went from acne scarred subhuman to legit perfect and collagen maxxed in 3 months. so about 12 total sessions

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, AscendingHero, yang and 6 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, AscendingHero, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person

0 microtearing, single use needles for sterilization, no pain or psychological challenge of having to manually push needles into skin, it has a motor and the needle is so small its painless.

It's a must have.

My skin went from acne scarred subhuman to legit perfect and collagen maxxed in 3 months. so about 12 total sessions
What other skin care products do you use? Can’t just be from that

What other skin care products do you use? Can’t just be from that
Ill lyk my routine its god tier son works for all skin types. Nothing in the products list is comodogenic, has fragrances, or anything irritant at all.

AM:
Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser
Cosrx Triple C Vitamin C Serum (Perfect strength) 2 drops on each cheek, one each on the nose, chin, and forehead, spread with fingers
Wait 30 min and DONT GO IN THE SUN
Benton Aloe Propolis Moisturizer
3 drops Squalane Oil
Elta MD SPF 50 sunscreen

PM:
Differin gel (studies show works just as well as more intense tretinoin)
wait 20 min
Hado Labo skin plumping gel
3 drops squalane oil
3 drops hyaulanonic oil
Aquaphor (god tier, will wake up with perfect plump skin, first time I used it half my scars went away in one night)

Then throughout the week:

Dermaneedling on a day where I dont use differin or vitamin C, I do it in the morning

Then red light therapy 3 times a week for about an hour while i watch a show or listen to music

I smoke weed and use minoxidil which should tank my collagen but my skin is perfect

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, AscendingHero, MiroslavBulldosex and 9 others
0.5 is best i just stayed with that
What needle cartridge do u use? 1-9-12? are they to be changed every time or can I sterilize them before use?

What needle cartridge do u use? 1-9-12? are they to be changed every time or can I sterilize them before use?
dont go to 12. Both are fine I just stayed with 1 for hairline but 9 for facial skin area.

I mean I just sterilized them and soaked in 99% alcohol for the first and second use. Then i threw them away. If you have thin skin you can prolly use it more but i wouldnt recommend

• +1
Reactions: TheLordMadness
I have it. If you own anything other than the Derminator you are doing your skin an injustice. There is nothing even comparable to it.
All dermaroller users say it is good and works. Is dermapen better? Probably but
can you prove dermarollers are shit?

All dermaroller users say it is good and works. Is dermapen better? Probably but
can you prove dermarollers are shit?

derminator 2 is the only derma device in the world that causes 0 microtearing, which is what happens over time and makes your skin saggy.

thats all u need to know

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, AscendingHero and Chadelite
Ill lyk my routine its god tier son works for all skin types. Nothing in the products list is comodogenic, has fragrances, or anything irritant at all.

AM:
Cosrx Triple C Vitamin C Serum (Perfect strength) 2 drops on each cheek, one each on the nose, chin, and forehead, spread with fingers
3 drops Squalane Oil
Elta MD SPF 50 sunscreen

PM:
wait 20 min
3 drops squalane oil
3 drops hyaulanonic oil
Aquaphor (god tier, will wake up with perfect plump skin, first time I used it half my scars went away in one night)

Dermaneedling on a day where I dont use differin or vitamin C, I do it in the morning

Then red light therapy 3 times a week for about an hour while i watch a show or listen to music

I smoke weed and use minoxidil which should tank my collagen but my skin is perfect
Shit you are a nerd
derminator 2 is the only derma device in the world that causes 0 microtearing, which is what happens over time and makes your skin saggy.

thats all u need to know
Shit thanks

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
How long does a derminator 2 session last and how many passes do you do?

thats all u need to know
Isn't microtearing the thing that triggers collagen production?

It's a must have.

That’s some life fuel; my skin isn’t complete dogshit but it can definitely be better. Also can you use this on hairline?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and OOGABOOGA
I want to buy this device but they dont ship it to turkey for some reason. Could someone buy it for me and ship it to my house if I sent them the money?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I want to buy this device but they dont ship it to turkey for some reason. Could someone buy it for me and ship it to my house if I sent them the money?
Yes bro give me your address and bank card details

AM:
3 drops Squalane Oil
Elta MD SPF 50 sunscreen

PM:
wait 20 min
3 drops squalane oil
3 drops hyaulanonic oil

jfl this nibba is legit
yh just tell everyone ur address theory

3 drops hyaulanonic oil
Adapalene isn't as effective as tretinoin, it's a damn good option as it's much more tolerable for the most part, but if we're talking efficacy, it's not as good. (and to clarify, the studies that have concluded that adapalene is just as or more efficacious than tretinoin were testing a 0.1% adapalene with a 0.025% tretinoin)
Hyaluronic isn't an oil. Move it to before the Hada Labo to get better effects.

• +1
I know two people. One being astrosky

Both looksmaxers swear by it

I just ordered mine.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, RamRanchCowboy and TheLordMadness
I know two people. One being astrosky

Both looksmaxers swear by it

I just ordered mine.
Ordered mine too, will arrive in 2-3 days

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite and OOGABOOGA
derminator 2 lowers ur hairline

low hairline = ultimate tyrone

how is it after over a month bro?
What?? Nah man you gotta be trolling with that one. It can lower hairline? I did some research and scientists said we have hair follicles all over our body and @SquareChinOrDeath said he has lowered his hairline to new hairs he never seen before with his hair loss protocol. But is that true? You can lower your hairline with a ultimate hairline protocol like Derminator 2 and Red Light Therapy along with castor oil on spots?

• +1
I wonder what would happen if you use it on your dick.

AM:
3 drops Squalane Oil
Elta MD SPF 50 sunscreen

PM:
wait 20 min
3 drops squalane oil
3 drops hyaulanonic oil

Any alternative to hado labo gel

What?? Nah man you gotta be trolling with that one. It can lower hairline? I did some research and scientists said we have hair follicles all over our body and @SquareChinOrDeath said he has lowered his hairline to new hairs he never seen before with his hair loss protocol. But is that true? You can lower your hairline with a ultimate hairline protocol like Derminator 2 and Red Light Therapy along with castor oil on spots?
yes sir 100%

as long as they aren't dead but ur young af if they are dead then ur unlucky

u will get a lower hair 100%

• Love it
Reactions: GetThatBread
yes sir 100%

as long as they aren't dead but ur young af if they are dead then ur unlucky

u will get a lower hair 100%
I got an entire protocol filled with research so I’m positive it’ll work; I just didn’t know derminator can lower your hairline. For example my hairline looks like this (pic 1) and I want it to be (pic 2)

Attachments

• A89E9A07-FBFC-42EF-860B-08827A4C5067.jpeg
    A89E9A07-FBFC-42EF-860B-08827A4C5067.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 8BE76E6A-1C34-4524-A3F7-C7AF4C428A91.jpeg
    8BE76E6A-1C34-4524-A3F7-C7AF4C428A91.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 41
Why exactly is derminator better than dermapen?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
@benignice do u think it’s worth investing into a derminator?

@benignice do u think it’s worth investing into a derminator?
Never used it, couldn't comment. All of my microneedling has been done in clinic.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74

AM:
3 drops Squalane Oil
Elta MD SPF 50 sunscreen

PM:
wait 20 min
3 drops squalane oil
3 drops hyaulanonic oil

Post pic
derminator 2 lowers ur hairline

low hairline = ultimate tyrone

how is it after over a month bro?
Derminator 2 Is the new finasteride

• +1
Reactions: Chadfromjungle
0.5 is best i just stayed with that

Isn't 1.5-2mm better for acne scars (box scar and rolling)

I am going to break the bank and buy the derminator but is 0.5mm weekly better than 1.5mm monthly when it comes to acne scars.
Most source suggest the higher lengths when it comes to scarring. Can you let me know why you used to lower length with higher frequency.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
dont go to 12. Both are fine I just stayed with 1 for hairline but 9 for facial skin area.

I mean I just sterilized them and soaked in 99% alcohol for the first and second use. Then i threw them away. If you have thin skin you can prolly use it more but i wouldnt recommend
what length you use for hair? did you noticed improvement in hair?

Currently using 12 needles at 1.5mm every two weeks. Haven't seen noticeable results yet, but only 2 sessions in. Will report back if it works.

I have it. If you own anything other than the Derminator you are doing your skin an injustice. There is nothing even comparable to it.
Bumping this thread

Bro how was derminator 2? what results did you notice from it?

And what length? Would you say derminator 2 is legit for hairline and brows? How frequently would you recommend

@PapiMew @EverythingMattersCel

I need to get on Derminator 2 ASAP:feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
reminder that to this day nobody has posted a microscope pic of derminator needles which is the only thing that actually matters

Bumping this thread

Bro how was derminator 2? what results did you notice from it?

And what length? Would you say derminator 2 is legit for hairline and brows? How frequently would you recommend

@PapiMew @EverythingMattersCel

I need to get on Derminator 2 ASAP:feelsohh:
Can't comment on hairline or brows, but the glow it gave my skin after 2 sessions was insane.

I haven't needled in over a year though because of the downtime and it doesn't do much for the purpose I got it for (solving atrophic acne scarring). I was going hard (1 - 2mm) depending on area of the FACE and it left my skin red for a week or so. In exchange I got 6 weeks of insanely youthful glow.

Probably not worth it, if you're looking to treat pitted scars but for glow-maxxing (1.5mm - 2mm on the main bulk of the cheek, 1mm around upper cheek, 0.25mm near undereye, 1.25mm around temples + forehead) it's very legit. How deep you go depends on the thickness of the skin in the area you are needling.

• Love it
Can't comment on hairline or brows, but the glow it gave my skin after 2 sessions was insane.

I haven't needled in over a year though because of the downtime and it doesn't do much for the purpose I got it for (solving atrophic acne scarring). I was going hard (1 - 2mm) depending on area of the FACE and it left my skin red for a week or so. In exchange I got 6 weeks of insanely youthful glow.

Probably not worth it, if you're looking to treat pitted scars but for glow-maxxing (1.5mm - 2mm on the main bulk of the cheek, 1mm around upper cheek, 0.25mm near undereye, 1.25mm around temples + forehead) it's very legit. How deep you go depends on the thickness of the skin in the area you are needling.
So much lifefuel

@2d v2 recommends dunking your face in ice for redness

Using aloe vera after+vitamin e should also help

Yea Im going to go HARDCORE on derminator 2.

Elab on that "glow" you got after. Redness for two weeks that seems kinda bad. 2mm is DEEP tho lol.

0.5-1 on a higher frequency seems better tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and 2d v2
So much lifefuel

@2d v2 recommends dunking your face in ice for redness

Using aloe vera after+vitamin e should also help

Yea Im going to go HARDCORE on derminator 2.

Elab on that "glow" you got after. Redness for two weeks that seems kinda bad. 2mm is DEEP tho lol.

0.5-1 on a higher frequency seems better tbh
Cba to locate study rn but from my understanding collagen synthesis starts at 1.5mm (at least around the cheeks area).

It's like a youthful glow. Microneedling damages the skin to force collagen production... the glow is your skin reacting to the damage. It looks natural and youthful, not artificial cope like putting a moisturiser on.

• +1
Cba to locate study rn but from my understanding collagen synthesis starts at 1.5mm (at least around the cheeks area).

It's like a youthful glow. Microneedling damages the skin to force collagen production... the glow is your skin reacting to the damage. It looks natural and youthful, not artificial cope like putting a moisturiser on.
(y)(y)

. It looks natural and youthful, not artificial cope like putting a moisturiser on.
Yes this people tend to confuse glow vs "shine" when you put moisturizer or oil on lmfao, which looks like shit

@ifyouwannabemylover

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
reminder that to this day nobody has posted a microscope pic of derminator needles which is the only thing that actually matters
jfl I was away for like more than a year.

I search about derminator on looksmax out of curiosity... And here we are, still in the dark.
lmao

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS