Someone help me out and post their results

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
16C6B92A CE3A 430B BA9A 7D42D99E5B5F

I know there are some users on her that have had surgery on the eye area. Please pm me if that is one of you, I would like to see results. Need to get my nct fixed or see of the surgery is cope

What you need is an upper eyelid blepharoplasty to remove sagging skin. Excess skin on the outer part of the upper eyelids can give the illusion of nct even though it's neutral tilted. Some are probably going to disagree with me because of "upper eyelid exposure" but you can bring you brows down after bleph.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, GenericChad1444, toptearmm and 1 other person
There was a discussion recently that eye surgeries always end up looking like shit.

What you need is an upper eyelid blepharoplasty to remove sagging skin. Excess skin on the outer part of the upper eyelids can give the illusion of nct even though it's neutral tilted. Some are probably going to disagree with me because of "upper eyelid exposure" but you can bring you brows down after bleph.
It might be the angle of the picture, my brows aren’t as high in other pics
449F5817 E8CD 4FFB 8116 C1E983B13721

There was a discussion recently that eye surgeries always end up looking like shit.
I saw that one, but I want to see actual results

It might be the angle of the picture, my brows aren’t as high in other pics
View attachment 110274

I saw that one, but I want to see actual results
You most def need an upper lid bleph and also clean up your diet. Shoot for 4.5 g of potassium and only 2 g of sodium per day. Plenty of water. Trust me, been in a similiar boat as you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
You have under eye hollows and darkened skin in that region. You need an infra orbital implant. But before that you need a canthoplasty.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
you look good boyo, you would benefit from blue eyes contact lenses, im naturally blonde with bright blue eyes and it haloes even me, with dark hair it looks just cool

you look good boyo, you would benefit from blue eyes contact lenses, im naturally blonde with bright blue eyes and it haloes even me, with dark hair it looks just cool
Contacts are cope. Looks fake af and someone who isn't used to them will have an annoying feeling of irritation.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Contacts are cope. Looks fake af and someone who isn't used to them will have an annoying feeling of irritation.
well if u take ridiculous colors then yeah it is but my friend uses green contacts and he looks very legit and he got few compliments already about his eyes.

well if u take ridiculous colors then yeah it is but my friend uses green contacts and he looks very legit and he got few compliments already about his eyes.
What's the point in getting compliments for something you don't have though?

• +1
Reactions: Usum
good comment for user of forum where people try to fraud with everything they can

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Bewusst and Ekeoma_The_BBC
lol by that logic then whats the point of fucking surgeries?

lol by that logic then whats the point of fucking surgeries?
You have a point. Contacts have to be removed daily though and when you happen to have a female sleepover she will see you're faking it. Unless you sleep with them and wanna risk conjunctivitis and puffy eyelids.

• +1
Reactions: Usum, Luke LLL and Ekeoma_The_BBC
View attachment 110270
I know there are some users on her that have had surgery on the eye area. Please pm me if that is one of you, I would like to see results. Need to get my nct fixed or see of the surgery is cope

Idk much about bleph cus in most cases it’s a cope procedure & has the potential to make you look worse, but address your lower eye area.

If your bite is perfect don’t touch your lower third.
Eye shape is good, just try & get some under eye support to remove the dark lines.

If you do get a bleph, consider getting fat grafts or fillers to reduce upper lid exposure IN THE CORRECT PLACES after.

Idk much about bleph cus in most cases it’s a cope procedure & has the potential to make you look worse, but address your lower eye area.

Eye shape is good, just try & get some under eye support to remove the dark lines.

If you do get a bleph, consider getting fat grafts or fillers to reduce upper lid exposure IN THE CORRECT PLACES after.
The only thing I have an issue with on my face is my nct and under eye. I would never get a jaw implant or filler for lower third

As far as I know the bleph would only remove some of the hooding which isn't even covering the eyes themselves or altering the eye shape in this case.

Ptosis surgery may be an option.

Last edited:
  • +1
The only thing I have an issue with on my face is my nct and under eye. I would never get a jaw implant or filler for lower third

In that case

You have under eye hollows and darkened skin in that region. You need an infra orbital implant. But before that you need a canthoplasty.

• +1

No... Fillers or fat grafts very often look bad. Eyelid exposure isn't neccessarily a bad thing, even though it's believed to be one on here. Instead of fillers it's way better to bring the brows down which can automatically decrease upper lid exposure as the skin drops down. Looks more natural too. Just my opinion.
I disagree. He doesn't have completely hooded eyes as the bottom part of the upper eyelids are showing. These won't be moved with bleph alone, will they? So the actual shape of the eyes would still remain, just with less hooding above the eyes. Bleph would only be legit for reducing the illusion of NCT if the hooding is actually covering the eyes and by that altering the appearant shape.
I knew someone would disagree. Bleph is not only for fully hooded eyes. It tightens the skin and can even out the upper eyelids so they create less of a nct illusion. Look at his standing pic, he has some droop going on. Bleph and diet are the way to go imo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kota
No... Fillers or fat grafts very often look bad. Eyelid exposure isn't neccessarily a bad thing, even though it's believed to be one on here. Instead of fillers it's way better to bring the brows down which can automatically decrease upper lid exposure as the skin drops down. Looks more natural too. Just my opinion.

I see your point. Although there are some people who’ve had good fat graft/ filler results. How does your eye area look now? Have you had the Botox?

The thing is your profile looks pretty masculine so you I’m assuming your eyebrows were already fairly low. In OPs case it feels like he has thick brows but not necessarily low set.
The other problem is that there’s room for improvement but OP looks good already so doing too much would end up being worse for him

I see your point. Although there are some people who’ve had good fat graft/ filler results. How does your eye area look now? Have you had the Botox?

The thing is your profile looks pretty masculine so you I’m assuming your eyebrows were already fairly low. In OPs case it feels like he has thick brows but not necessarily low set.
The other problem is that there’s room for improvement but OP looks good already so doing too much would end up being worse for him
Had Botox yesterday, it takes time to fully attach to the muscle cells though, so can't tell yet. Also my eyebrows are/were not low-set AT ALL. Very high and arch-shaped and I wanted to have Botox to get the arches down to the same level as the inner sides of the brows to make my eyebrows more neutral tilted. Yesterday, I wasn't too pleased though because the inner corners of my brows looked way lower which exaggerated the arch shape even further. Hope it all evens out soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Had Botox yesterday, it takes time to fully attach to the muscle cells though, so can't tell yet. Also my eyebrows are/were not low-set AT ALL. Very high and arch-shaped and I wanted to have Botox to get the arches down to the same level as the inner sides of the brows to make my eyebrows more neutral tilted. Yesterday, I wasn't too pleased though because the inner corners of my brows looked way lower which exaggerated the arch shape even further. Hope it all evens out soon.

Keep us posted.

• +1