Someone should make hyoidmaxxing guide

balding17yomanletcel

balding17yomanletcel

Apostle Of GlaxoSmithKline
Hyoids positions is more important than the whole mandible combined as you cant see any definition in jawline if you have low hanging hyoid, im inviting high iqcels to make hyoid guide

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and karbo
mewing unironically
posture
fast fibre training
jaw surgery
hyoid bone lift

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, IWantToMax, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
Mewing helps tbh. It raises the hyoid bone.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Mewing helps tbh. It raises the hyoid bone.
its the only thing that mewing helps but its just pre emptive doesnt improve it,
mewing unironically
posture
fast fibre training
jaw surgery
hyoid bone lift
idk what fast fibre is
mewing sure helps but is pre emptive, doesnt improve anything
jaw surgery is hard looksmaxx , too hard to get
same goes with hyoid bone lift

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
idk what fast fibre is
mewing sure helps but is pre emptive, doesnt improve anything
jaw surgery is hard looksmaxx , too hard to get
same goes with hyoid bone lift
??? Those the only ways of raising the hyoid. It’s a bone, it’s not easy changing the position of a bone or else we would never have people on here with recessed maxilla/mandible.
Either get into the habit of keeping it elevated throughout your waking day via mewing or elevate it surgically

??? Those the only ways of raising the hyoid. It’s a bone, it’s not easy changing the position of a bone or else we would never have people on here with recessed maxilla/mandible.
Either get into the habit of keeping it elevated throughout your waking day via mewing or elevate it surgically
fuck man my only flaws are nose, fat distribution, hair and hyoid and i cant change any fucking of them, too bad my forward growth is invisible due to hyoid fuck this shit man

• So Sad
fuck man my only flaws are nose, fat distribution, hair and hyoid and i cant change any fucking of them, too bad my forward growth is invisible due to hyoid fuck this shit man

Forward growth is noticeable even with a low hyoid bone. Your mandible will just look shit. But forward growth of the MAXILLA is visible. Also pretty sure you can do some stretching of the muscles the hyoid is attached to. Not sure how effective they are tho.
Here is a stretch for people who can't figure it out:

1, Move your head back as far as you can, chin gets tucked
2, Now look up
3, Move your chin forward as far as you can
4: final step, now move your hyoid bone up you will feel a deep stretch

Forward growth is noticeable even with a low hyoid bone. Your mandible will just look shit. But forward growth of the MAXILLA is visible. Also pretty sure you can do some stretching of the muscles the hyoid is attached to. Not sure how effective they are tho.
Here is a stretch for people who can't figure it out:

1, Move your head back as far as you can, chin gets tucked
2, Now look up
3, Move your chin forward as far as you can
4: final step, now move your hyoid bone up you will feel a deep stretch
No hate or anything but those are cope bro

• So Sad
Okay so get a lingual frenuloplasty to release your tongue tie and then take up myofunctional therapy. Ez hyoid gains
Too low iq to understand tbh, guess submental fat stays

• So Sad
Screen Shot 2019 11 22 at 233136

See this. Incase of a tongue tie, you have excessive genioglossus fibres connected to the tongue, which is what restricts the tongue by tethering to the floor of the mouth. The doctor will snip excessive genioglossus fibres so your tongue can lift itself up. The moment the tongue is lifted, the hyoglossus will drag the hyoid bone along with the tongue to give the hyoid an elevated position.(See the pic)

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos