Someone told me my skin looks horrible now and asked me what I did

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
How does my skin look compared to before? I tried to get exactly the same lighting and exactly the same angle.

Is there a difference? Which one do I look better in?

Someone legit said that to me today can you guys please help me.

Left is older right was taken a few minutes ago.

Are there micro tears? Wtf I seriously don't get it.

looks extactly the same. probably your hair failod

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Dogs
looks extactly the same. probably your hair failod
I was wearing a hat.

The ONLY thing I have been doing recently is that microneedling 3 days ago and I haven't been using moisturizer on my face as much cause I ran out that's it.

I was wearing a hat.

The ONLY thing I have been doing recently is that microneedling 3 days ago and I haven't been using moisturizer on my face as much cause I ran out that's it.
could be the moisturizer then but it looks exactly the same to me.

maybe less shiny could be lighting

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
need a hair transplant asap

• +1
You look the same as before

You’re norwooding hard

• +1
One hair transplant away from fucking kate middleton

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and WannaBeA6

Here's another one with back camera. I dunno why they'd say that. I just put on moisturizer too.

Legit it makes me scared to use microneedling again, cause maybe I got micro tearing but I can't see shit looks the same to me

Freaking imgur compresses the shit out of these I just noticed.

You are so fucking gl damn, probably in the top 10 best looking users

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Dogs

Maybe they were trying to fuck with me tbh. But something definitely could be different cause I just microneedled

Maybe they are trying to fuck with you because they know youre too obsessed with your looks.

Youre gl but idk what is it with the combination of your nose and lips that looks off.

• +1
Reactions: Leamsefmare and Dogs
literally zero difference, hopefully you don't fall victim to nocebo

• +1
Or probably its your norwood

Maybe they are trying to fuck with you because they know youre too obsessed with your looks.

Youre gl but idk what is it with the combination of your nose and lips that looks off.
zero nasion

• +1
Me squint me squint look at my skin but me squint

your skin looks absolutely normal

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Dogs
Ok guys I had some time to cool off. I went to the gym after they said that and it was distracting me so I had to make this.

I took a shower and a bunch of dead skin on my face came off after but I think they were just fucking with me ultimately. Also I haven't been using retin-a for a week or 2 now since I don't have face lotion only eye cream.

I've heard horror stories of microneedling permanently messing up people's faces so I think I was just being paranoid. Thanks for helping me guys. I think I need to calm down about stuff tbh.

I think they were trying to fuck me cause they probably think I'm absolutely obsessed with looks tbh.

literally zero difference, hopefully you don't fall victim to nocebo
I'm gonna sell my microneedling device I got and get a more powerful one for reassurance in my mind.

Oh shit yeah I see it now. The people on this site are literally experts on looks.
They've seen my profile and I talk about my lack of nasion

They've seen my profile and I talk about my lack of nasion
You should seriously consider getting nasion surgery or whatever its called because i think it would really help your face.

• +1
Kinko is negative 1 he's like a birdie in golf

Just get a goddamn hair system ffs.

• +1
You should seriously consider getting nasion surgery or whatever its called because i think it would really help your face.
I've honestly never heard of such a surgery and I've tried looking for something before. Can you link me? I thought it wasn't possible cause the nasion is bone.

I've honestly never heard of such a surgery and I've tried looking for something before. Can you link me? I thought it wasn't possible cause the nasion is bone.
Oh i dont know I was just assuming there was lol.

• +1
Oh i dont know I was just assuming there was lol.
It would be awesome if there was but I wasn't able to find anything and I haven't talked to a surgeon or anything. There's not that many people with almost a non existent nasion like mine tbh.
Just get a goddamn hair system ffs.
In the meantime it would be great tbh but I think hair transplant can save me

It would be awesome if there was but I wasn't able to find anything and I haven't talked to a surgeon or anything. There's not that many people with almost a non existent nasion like mine tbh.

In the meantime it would be great tbh but I think hair transplant can save me
Well if you have the cash get HT ASAP, but if not hair system for, there's some good ones on the market. And do something to darken your hair.

• +1
Well if you have the cash get HT ASAP, but if not hair system for, there's some good ones on the market. And do something to darken your hair.
I have 6k saved up but I need it just incase tbh

In my honest opinion. with longer and darker eye brows + a better hairline

would jump you by 1 psl
you would go from good looking hipster to vampire chad

• +1
In my honest opinion. with longer and darker eye brows + a better hairline

would jump you by 1 psl
you would go from good looking hipster to vampire chad
I've also noticed that my brows aren't long enough, I think the only way to fix that is eyebrow transplant right? Then of course I can Dye my hair and brows darker.

The vampire look suits me too since I'm half Romanian

• Woah
Reactions: FatJattMofo
I've also noticed that my brows aren't long enough, I think the only way to fix that is eyebrow transplant right? Then of course I can Dye my hair and brows darker.
im sure minoxidil and castoir oil can grow there if you have follicles there if not yea

im sure minoxidil and castoir oil can grow there if you have follicles there if not yea
I know microneedling can help too I've heard of people doing it on their eyebrows for thicker hair. I don't think I have hairs there but I'll check when I can.

I'm way to sketch on using minox since the side effect for some people is a death sentence.

Have you used it?

I know microneedling can help too I've heard of people doing it on their eyebrows for thicker hair. I don't think I have hairs there but I'll check when I can.

I'm way to sketch on using minox since the side effect for some people is a death sentence.

Have you used it?
I havent done either of the three. im gonna use castor oil

• +1
I havent done either of the three. im gonna use castor oil
Same here, gonna use castor oil on my scalp too. I've been looking into rosemary oil, pumpkin seed oil etc but some of those won't help on eyebrows cause they inhibit dht which doesn't matter on face.

Same here, gonna use castor oil on my scalp too. I've been looking into rosemary oil, pumpkin seed oil etc but some of those won't help on eyebrows cause they inhibit dht which doesn't matter on face.
saw that astaxanthin lowers dht you could use that as a skinmaxx and dht lowering drug for the hair

• +1
your skin does look worse on the "after" photo but it means nothing on its own. you could've had bad sleep, could be going through retin-a purge shit, could have had bad diet recently w/e. your skin quality fluctates depending on environment besides natural aging

• +1
your skin does look worse on the "after" photo but it means nothing on its own. you could've had bad sleep, could be going through retin-a purge shit, could have had bad diet recently w/e. your skin quality fluctates depending on environment besides natural aging
I don't think I was taking retin-a when I took the before pic.

What specifically makes you say it looks worse in the after?

I don't think I was taking retin-a when I took the before pic.

What specifically makes you say it looks worse in the after?
its hard to describe bcuz the difference is small, but on the after pic the glow/color of however you wanna call it is a bit worse

this is assuming you used the same camera under exact same lighting

its hard to describe bcuz the difference is small, but on the after pic the glow/color of however you wanna call it is a bit worse

this is assuming you used the same camera under exact same lighting
Tbh i guess I'm not even worried much about skin / color cause that definitely does fluctuate and more about micro tearing and the possible effects of that, since the only thing I've done recently differently is microneedle. But apparently it was enough to say my skin looks horrible. I don't get it.

Maybe I'm losing a little bit of my beta carotine glow cause I stopped taking them as much.

Tbh i guess I'm not even worried much about skin / color cause that definitely does fluctuate and more about micro tearing and the possible effects of that, since the only thing I've done recently differently is microneedle. But apparently it was enough to say my skin looks horrible. I don't get it.
u should've done comparison under natural lighting

u can have similar looking skin indoor while outdoor your glow and coloring is different