Something I don't get about Matthew Noszka

D

Deleted member 1428

Platinum
His Parents Are Utterly Subhuman. But.

That's Not The Whole Point, In The Interview, When He Talks About Being Discovered, He Was Describing Himself As ''just A Guy Who Was Doing College Basketball And Sometimes Helping His Parents'' They Snapped A Picture With Him And His Utterly Subhuman Polish Manlet Father Who Probably Lived All Of His Life On Subhuman Pondscum Food Like Pierogi And Whatnot

Here Is The Picture... Of Him Doing Basketball, And Some Of Him And His Parents Which Got Him Discovered By Some Bloated Hispanic Male Model Scout (Just Lol)

Cd4VtoWUAAAXYjS.jpg

On Twitter He Quoted This Picture With ''best Parents A Son Could Ever Have'' Just Lol. I Would Kill These Subhumans If I Looked Like That And I Mogged Them To Another Dimension. I Was Praying To God He Was Adopted And This Is Not The Brutal Pill About Environment But Nah. Here Is The True Pic That Got Him Discovered. He's Described As ''all American Looks''

Here Is My Question Now:

How Did None Of These Disgusting Subhuman Animals Literally Not Discover They're Living Next To A High Psl Person? A Model? Does It Just Not Occur To These Low Iq Subhumans He Could Make Money Off Of That? And I Mean It's Not Like You See A Guy Like That Every Day, Especially If You Live In The Fucking Us.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
His Parents Are Utterly Subhuman. But.

That's Not The Whole Point, In The Interview, When He Talks About Being Discovered, He Was Describing Himself As ''just A Guy Who Was Doing College Basketball And Sometimes Helping His Parents'' They Snapped A Picture With Him And His Utterly Subhuman Polish Manlet Father Who Probably Lived All Of His Life On Subhuman Pondscum Food Like Pierogi And Whatnot

Here Is The Picture... Of Him Doing Basketball, And Some Of Him And His Parents Which Got Him Discovered By Some Bloated Hispanic Male Model Scout (Just Lol)
View attachment 41859
Cd4VtoWUAAAXYjS.jpg

On Twitter He Quoted This Picture With ''best Parents A Son Could Ever Have'' Just Lol. I Would Kill These Subhumans If I Looked Like That And I Mogged Them To Another Dimension. I Was Praying To God He Was Adopted And This Is Not The Brutal Pill About Environment But Nah. Here Is The True Pic That Got Him Discovered. He's Described As ''all American Looks''
View attachment 41860
Here Is My Question Now:

How Did None Of These Disgusting Subhuman Animals Literally Not Discover They're Living Next To A High Psl Person? A Model? Does It Just Not Occur To These Low Iq Subhumans He Could Make Money Off Of That? And I Mean It's Not Like You See A Guy Like That Every Day, Especially If You Live In The Fucking Us.
Not every person knows how to evaluate male looks as much as we do

Yeah but if he’s playing college basketball and at a solid school then he’s already doing well and on track to make good money

Most masculine men don’t want to be male models or have a stigma about it. Very rarely does someone drop college basketball for modeling

It’s a shit show. You never know if you’re going to make it in that industry or not. It’s not great paying for most people either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
genetic recomb is real