Something not very discussed here: cheekbone/zygo vertical size: Sharp vs Full

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Cheekbone placement and horizontal prominence has been discussed for ages but I still didnt see much about vertical size, which affects a lot both the ckeebone look and how it affects the face.

Full cheekbones examples:

They are vertically big, round, full and take a significant portion of the face

Sharp cheekbones examples:

With the last one being a caricature intended to show what I am talking about, sharper less full cheekbones are usually more "pointy" specially from 3/4 perspective

Even tho there is not a universal shape fit for all (facial harmony with the rest of features is to be taken into account), which one would be more ideal, providing that they are high and enough prominent? Sharp or full?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, 000, TheChosenChad and 3 others
Full cheekbones are more noticeable in all angles esp frontal view and more rare whereas sharp is only noticeable in 3/4 and more common so I reckon full is better

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and MD_Hopeful69
I think I have the ones below, I say it because my zigos are very prominent but my jaw is not in tune with them and when I lose too much body fat it is what most marks my face and in my opinion I look haggard as from the profile I can see the zygos so marked

i don't have either

:lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Vitruvian
Sharp cheekbones examples:
View attachment 69007

My classmate has kind of this type of cheekbones

highset, not big and sharp

gives a very manly look and halos him pretty hard, eventhough he is a normie lanklet
I am always miring his zygos (in a non gay way ofc)
Also, could you give more examples for the sharp cheekbones, I think I have this kind but not pronounced and well--developed at all

@Zyros would you say mine are sharp cheekbones

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 000, TheChosenChad and Pendejo