Something profound about the Black Pill after months of looking at it in the face... (This is an essay)

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Something I learned about the black pill after months of looking at it not only online but in daily life.

It goes beyond women. It's everybody and everyone that falls victim to this. The only difference with men is we are deeper and more profound naturally as people. We are more thinkers and able to detach "feeling" when we choose to.

Women from their biological makeup rarely have the power to do this and be mindful. Much of the reason for this is as we know, they don't even realise they are doing it. I'm from a generation (Millennial) that didn't hate on ugly dudes. Infact it was just geeks that we really disassociated with. We saw the credibility in what someone was saying based on the content of their argument. The substance. We weren't as influenced by the halo affect. I really feel that men are being socially hardwired to acting like women now and only valuing what men of looks or NTness have to say. More so Zoomers but even us Millenials. I never used to do this but have caught myself out from doing it now and again over the past week.

I believe it's also getting to a stage where if you are ugly or average but not NT, you just don't bother with even expressing yourself and thus accept having a shit personality, because you are fast learning from the evidence the Internet provides, you can only express yourself I you look good and otherwise its just pointless. You don't get back half as much as you put in, simply because of your looks. I mean you get back, but it's hard work.

Back in the day you never knew quite this deeply about the black pill and I mean it was common sense and you were mindful of it, but you never actually went into social interactions looking for the halo affect or waiting to see how much more difficult that person would make your interaction wtih them, simply because you either weren't good looking enough or your Pheno race.

Tbh this was kinda good as we were able to at least keep the gap sensible between us and good looking Chads or us and white people. But now people are so aware of it, they never give themselves that same drive to at least make the distance not so wide.

Do you guys get what i am sort of saying here? It's sort of like the black pill is real, truthful and sets you free, but does it really set you free? Or does it make life even more difficult since you know you're handicapped. Because at the end of the day being a little bit ignorant and/or delusional sometimes helps you push through boundaries and achieve things in life. If we were always 10000% rationale someof goals that some of us achieve would never be possible, as they'd seem impossible to us.

Does this make sense? I feel like sometimes the obstacle in front of us is the way and that without adversity we don't grow as people and by being so aware of all of this, means we aren't allowing ourselves to climb those mountains,while being mindful it's gonna be hard because of the weather.

Of course someones brain right now will logically think; "well chad never has to overcome the same adversity" and no its true, which is why we are not created equal and some things just do come down to luck.

I am someone who believes in both the black and red pills, in all walks of life. I know the red pill is more about dimorphism for men and women rather than looks itself, but yeah, I think it's actually better for some people to not know about the black pill. They could achieve better. Though saying that perhaps with dating apps it's impossible to not secretly know about this shit.

Just some deep thoughts. Sorry about the essay guys

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper, getra, Be_ConfidentBro and 12 others
cool.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 8165, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
skimmed b/c low attention span but agree
more knowledge = more self-awareness but not necessarily more happiness
sucks to know how much of your life is dependent on looks, but good to know so you improve somewhat and reap the benefits

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian, Deleted member 5746, bwrauycnee and 5 others
skimmed b/c low attention span but agree
more knowledge = more self-awareness but not necessarily more happiness
sucks to know how much of your life is dependent on looks, but good to know so you improve somewhat and reap the benefits

How can you improve without the red pill mindset mixed in with your black pill one?

How can you improve if you only roll with this black pill mindset? You will be defeated on many occasions before you have even begun. This is the problem with the Black Pill. Once you see it, you can't unsee it and when that's the case and you are rolling around in mainstream normie witnessing this unfairness and seeing that nobody else is seeing it other than a few book smart guys who have lewrned street smarts, it pisses you off and you lose your temper with shit.

I see myself subconsciously doing it. If I wernt the mentally tough person I am today I'd probably let it show in my outward personalty, but I don't. But it's still tough and a mind battle and very hard to keep from depressing. Eventually day by day your entire personality will change and now you have don't even have that as a possible thing to sell yourself with.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bwrauycnee, BigBoy and JamesWilken3

Berneydidnotread

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Being redpilled means that you know the world is shit but you can still fight back against the problems and prevail

But being blackpilled mean that you have simply no chance to resolve the problems

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, getra, BigBoy and 1 other person
Being redpilled means that you know the world is shit but you can still fight back against the problems and prevail

But being blackpilled mean that you have simply no chance to resolve the problems

I don't see the point in updating myself as a person if I know I can't be NT, so I just need a good enough face to carry me.

Probably won't happen either.

Im not sure this is quite true.

You can be someone who has the power to fight back against the problems and prevail and also realise the reason for why those problems exist.

Amnesia is a good looking chad and black pilled af. I watch shit on the incel TV channel and then read the comments and I see guys saying I ain't incel but agree with everything you have said and are saying. So on and so fourth.

You can be aware looks and stature are a really crucial and haloing base, but not necessarily be someone who SUFFERS that greatly or at all, from it. Hell you can even be somebody who benefits from it and still see it for what it is.

No offense but dn rd wall of text

He's not right tho.

These are mindsets.

You can have a black pill belief system and still have a red pill mindset.

The Black Pill is a reality based belief system. The red pill is a mindset. They just only touch on looks by talking about clothing and skincare and working out. It's for normies such as myself and many others on here. Black Pill was created for those who have no chance of being normie without surgery, but it doesn't mean it doesn't exist to the person because they aren't ugly lol

Instead of suffering like a bitch, one should just looksmatch as much as he can and keep applying blackpill knowledge on his life to take advantage of unaware normies.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, TheChosenChad and Deleted member 6908
Instead of suffering like a bitch, one should just looksmatch as much as he can and keep applying blackpill knowledge on his life to take advantage of unaware normies.

Its hard when 70% on this forum are defeatist tbh and discourage others for wanting to improve.

You'll never do this, you'll never do that. I read it all the time and I am not just referring to myself. Yeah I'm ethnic, I realise I gotta be spectacular looking. Cool. Why harp on about it? It's done now. Boring.

Its hard when 70% on this forum are defeatist tbh and discourage others for wanting to improve.

You'll never do this, you'll never do that. I read it all the time and I am not just referring to myself. Yeah I'm ethnic, I realise I gotta be spectacular looking. Cool. Why harp on about it? It's done now. Boring.
It's hard to judge, maybe you have ascending potential, but a lot of guys don't and they realize that working hard to get little to nothing in the end would be very frustrating.

• +1
Reactions: getra, The Moggee, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
It's hard to judge, maybe you have ascending potential, but a lot of guys don't and they realize that working hard to get little to nothing in the end would be very frustrating.

Yeah I feel you. Man that hurts my heart. Ngl. No sarcasm. It's so deep.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698
Yes I have thought about this before. I wonder if I would have been happier without knowing what I know. But whether or not there would be forums like this or any “blackpill” or similar things to come up on the internet, I would still understand how the world works. So really it doesnt matter because I never would have been redpilled or convinced that I could really do things like get an attractive girlfriend/wife and use my behavior to get a high status. I would have found out anyways, that it is truly over and life is a scam. You are born and it is over

• +1
Reactions: JamesWilken3
Yeah I feel you. Man that hurts my heart. Ngl. No sarcasm. It's so deep.
It's hard being a fucking truecel, no one deserves that shit.

I relate to you, growing up believing in the "Just world" fallacy only to learn about the blackpilled truth and that some people were only born to suffer, rot and die isn't easy to digest.

• +1
Reactions: getra, Deleted member 7823, BigBoy and 2 others
Ignorant 90 iq Chad with no self awareness or death

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper
Something I learned about the black pill after months of looking at it not only online but in daily life.

It goes beyond women. It's everybody and everyone that falls victim to this. The only difference with men is we are deeper and more profound naturally as people. We are more thinkers and able to detach "feeling" when we choose to.

Women from their biological makeup rarely have the power to do this and be mindful. Much of the reason for this is as we know, they don't even realise they are doing it. I'm from a generation (Millennial) that didn't hate on ugly dudes. Infact it was just geeks that we really disassociated with. We saw the credibility in what someone was saying based on the content of their argument. The substance. We weren't as influenced by the halo affect. I really feel that men are being socially hardwired to acting like women now and only valuing what men of looks or NTness have to say. More so Zoomers but even us Millenials. I never used to do this but have caught myself out from doing it now and again over the past week.

I believe it's also getting to a stage where if you are ugly or average but not NT, you just don't bother with even expressing yourself and thus accept having a shit personality, because you are fast learning from the evidence the Internet provides, you can only express yourself I you look good and otherwise its just pointless. You don't get back half as much as you put in, simply because of your looks. I mean you get back, but it's hard work.

Back in the day you never knew quite this deeply about the black pill and I mean it was common sense and you were mindful of it, but you never actually went into social interactions looking for the halo affect or waiting to see how much more difficult that person would make your interaction wtih them, simply because you either weren't good looking enough or your Pheno race.

Tbh this was kinda good as we were able to at least keep the gap sensible between us and good looking Chads or us and white people. But now people are so aware of it, they never give themselves that same drive to at least make the distance not so wide.

Do you guys get what i am sort of saying here? It's sort of like the black pill is real, truthful and sets you free, but does it really set you free? Or does it make life even more difficult since you know you're handicapped. Because at the end of the day being a little bit ignorant and/or delusional sometimes helps you push through boundaries and achieve things in life. If we were always 10000% rationale someof goals that some of us achieve would never be possible, as they'd seem impossible to us.

Does this make sense? I feel like sometimes the obstacle in front of us is the way and that without adversity we don't grow as people and by being so aware of all of this, means we aren't allowing ourselves to climb those mountains,while being mindful it's gonna be hard because of the weather.

Of course someones brain right now will logically think; "well chad never has to overcome the same adversity" and no its true, which is why we are not created equal and some things just do come down to luck.

I am someone who believes in both the black and red pills, in all walks of life. I know the red pill is more about dimorphism for men and women rather than looks itself, but yeah, I think it's actually better for some people to not know about the black pill. They could achieve better. Though saying that perhaps with dating apps it's impossible to not secretly know about this shit.

Just some deep thoughts. Sorry about the essay guys
I tried my best to read because you always post on my threads about only fans lol.

I already knew this. It's in all aspects of your life. That's why looks should be your top priority.

Even a more mind disturbing reality is that on certain topics, your opinion really shouldn't be taken into consideration if you look bad, because you lack the knowledge and proper experience a good looking person would have. Again, just certain topics.

For example in real life I tend to disregard advice from someone who is:

- poor
- bad looking.
- short

Also it depends on race and age. And it's not that I can't disengage from lookism, it has nothing to do with it really. It's that I know that if I were to follow what someone with those characteristics says, on top of being absurdly bluepilled, I would just have my life ruined!

In fact that's one of the reasons why my life hadn't been on the right path before.

With blackpill you already know what someone's life is depending on their looks and status, and you already know if they have something good to say as soon as they open their mouth for 1 minute.

• +1
Reactions: JamesWilken3, Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 5698

I relate to you, growing up believing in the "Just world" fallacy only to learn about the blackpilled truth and that some people were only born to suffer, rot and die isn't easy to digest.

Good post. Looked up just world fallacy. Fuck me that's deep.

• +1
I tried my best to read because you always post on my threads about only fans lol.

I already knew this. It's in all aspects of your life. That's why looks should be your top priority.

Even a more mind disturbing reality is that on certain topics, your opinion really shouldn't be taken into consideration if you look bad, because you lack the knowledge and proper experience a good looking person would have. Again, just certain topics.

For example in real life I tend to disregard advice from someone who is:

- poor
- bad looking.
- short

Also it depends on race and age. And it's not that I can't disengage from lookism, it has nothing to do with it really. It's that I know that if I were to follow what someone with those characteristics says, on top of being absurdly bluepilled, I would just have my life ruined!

In fact that's one of the reasons why my life hadn't been on the right path before.

With blackpill you already know what someone's life is depending on their looks and status, and you already know if they have something good to say as soon as they open their mouth for 1 minute.

Very good post and fuck me that's painfully deep as well

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Keep writing essays tbh

It's funny, I remember growing up I'd find myself in very unpleasant situations (no friends,no gf , isolated, mistreated by people , etc) and my response was to blame myself for it, as if I was doing something wrong. Poor kid tbh

• +1
Agreed with all you've said OP ,I think the same way. It's obvious that looks have always mattered most to women as it's built into them to chose the best genetics for mating but especially now with the new age of social media where you can rise to fame on places like Tik Tok by getting millions of followers because of your looks. Because of this it's become 100 times worse even compared to 20 years ago, so much so that even men have started judging people a lot more based on looks alone.
A man being consciously aware of the balckpill is another beast in itself though, we become basically women, we're stuck judging people and giving the value based only on their looks alone.
Before the blackpill the only people I couldn't take seriously were 5'2 manlets while now I give value to men and women alike based on their maxilla ffs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698 and Deleted member 6908
Agreed with all you've said OP ,I think the same way. It's obvious that looks have always mattered most to women as it's built into them to chose the best genetics for mating but especially now with the new age of social media where you can rise to fame on places like Tik Tok by getting millions of followers because of your looks. Because of this it's become 100 times worse even compared to 20 years ago, so much so that even men have started judging people a lot more based on looks alone.
A man being consciously aware of the balckpill is another beast in itself though, we become basically women, we're stuck judging people and giving the value based only on their looks alone.
Before the blackpill the only people I couldn't take seriously were 5'2 manlets while now I give value to men and women alike based on their maxilla ffs.

Good post.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro