Sometimes I ask myself whether looksmaxxing is worth it and whether I should give up and go back to LDAR mode

alien

alien

Kraken
I'm in my mid-30s and a 5'6" manlet. The best I could do in 2 months of online dating was a 2.5 PSL Chink.

I got down to 72.7kg (while also gaining some muscle mass since I lift) August 2nd. Though I measured myself I think first thing in the morning before I had breakfast then and after I took my morning piss.

I started dating the Chink July 30th. I started getting comfortable August 5th when I ordered a large Chicken Bacon BBQ pizza from Domino's. I was eating pizza at least once a week after that. Often times multiple times a week. I didn't feel like trying to spin plates on my gf because of all the effort that is required to do that. So I just decided to stick with my Chink gf. And she worships me so I was basically "coasting" with my effort. Then I started introducing all the other shit into my diet that I typically cut out. McDonald's cheeseburgers, breakfast sandwiches, McFlurries, iced coffees, doughnuts, grocery store ice cream too, chocolate, Little Debbie snack cakes, Pocky, Pop Tarts, Toaster Strudel, Pogo (corn dogs), etc. At the exhibition I had an eclair, a Donut Burger with two Krispy Kreme donuts and 6 oz of beef, ketchup, mustard ,mayo and a slice of American Cheese (I had lettuce and tomato for the veg). I had half of a deep-fried mars bar. A large french vanilla latte.

Now I weight myself this afternoon after taking a small shit and I'm 75.5kg. So I gained 2.8kg in a month. lol.

I'm going to have to cut out pizza, McDonald's from my diet. No more breakfast sandwiches, sweets, iced coffee, sugary lattes, toaster pastries, corndogs, no more fair food (yesterday was the last day of the exhibition anyways).

I'm going to start eating popcorn (natural or lightly buttered) when I feel hungry since it has a solid satiety to calorie ratio.

It's torture having to deprive myself of my favourite foods to lose weight. Especially when I am low T and have high prolactin levels, probably low dopamine levels (I'm taking Cabergoline now in hopes that it helps with my problems without having to inject Test E). When there may not be a reward at the end of the tunnel for me. After all I dated Yogapants when I was like 28% body fat. And it seems like it's impossible that I'm ever going to date a woman that hot ever again because it's probably impossible to get a girl like that from online dating. I met her off PSL. And that is like a one in a million opportunity.

I ask myself whether all this sacrifice is worth it when it might not actually pay off. 2.5 PSL Chink losers might be my ceiling with online dating. Some argue that my Punjabi ex from 2014 that I met off Tinder was actually more attractive. Though that is debateable.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, middayshowers, Deleted member 2275 and 1 other person
inject for better life quality ded srs
I probably have to inject Test E just to be a normal man. It's just something I really want to avoid doing. My endocrinologist prescribed me Androgel (I think 1mg) and it wasn't doing shit and it was very expensive. He wouldn't prescribe me legit TRT. I know where to get Test E for cheap (ProRoid) and I just have to get some syringes/needles. But I am afraid to inject. I have a fear of needles and worried about hair loss. Since my self-hating Chink told me that she loves my hair.

im here to looksmax a little, not like most of this forum.

It is worth it. You only have one life.

I might not be in as bad of a situation as you are, but I also have quit foods that I love (they are healthy, but high cal), but I have to cut additional bodyfat to have a leaner face.

The pain of not achieving true potential and living every day seeing yourself looking worse is much more painful, so put the junk food down and ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and Deleted member 39
You were likely still fat at 72kgs tbh. That absolutely ruins your chances in online dating. You can't be short and fat and expect to do well when there are way more men than womedn on online dating sites

• +1
Reactions: deathtochad
Just fuck hookers tbh ded srs

Let them get their cats

I'm so glad I have high metabolism. I fucking love food

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000, Newguyaround and Pendejo
This post almost ruined my diet, do you really have to mention every fucking thing you've eaten?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and Mansnob
Why do none of you retards ever count calories? I literally just eat whatever the fuck I want as long as I am under or at 1600 calories then I stop eating. Couple days ago I literally just had like 3 brownies and a sandwhich lmao. Still losing weight.

EDIT: Also JUST FUCKING EL OH EL at your avi being fucking ice cream.

• +1
Reactions: daveo, deathtochad and Petsmart
Why do none of you retards ever count calories? I literally just eat whatever the fuck I want as long as I am under or at 1600 calories then I stop eating. Couple days ago I literally just had like 3 brownies and a sandwhich lmao. Still losing weight.
Because I'd rather eat 3 healthy meals than have some sugary dopamine hit that lasts for about 20 min and then be hungry af all day

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
Because I'd rather eat 3 healthy meals than have some sugary dopamine hit that lasts for about 20 min and then be hungry af all day

You know there is something between 3 "healthy" meals and a full tray of cookies a day right?

EDIT: Also JUST FUCKING EL OH EL at your avi being fucking ice cream.
It's a sluthate-era inside joke. My Punjabi ex complained when I bought myself a McFlurry (I believe it was a Rolo McFlurry, which has been since discontinued) in addition to my McDonald's combo but didn't get her a McFlurry to go with her combo (I still paid for her fucking food though! ROFL). And people on sluthate were grilling me about that. So I made the McFlurry into my avatar.

It's a sluthate-era inside joke. My Punjabi ex complained when I bought myself a McFlurry (I believe it was a Rolo McFlurry, which has been since discontinued) in addition to my McDonald's combo but didn't get her a McFlurry to go with her combo (I still paid for her fucking food though! ROFL). And people on sluthate were grilling me about that. So I made the McFlurry into my avatar.

In that case good meme.

What got me hooked to looksmaxxing is the high I get when I get looks in public. Shit is so euphoric it’s literally a drug. I’m actually addicted to trying different methods and making myself look better. That’s the best I could explain it

Ascension or Death

If you wanna lose weight and still enjoy comfort food. Consider the "keto" diet..

There are alternatives to everything that are 0 carbs if you can be arsed putting in the effort
You can make keto pizza at home using almond flour for the base.
You can make cookes and cakes using sugar alternatives erythritol

personally at this time i cannot be arsed with the effort.. i am just doing low-carb diet every day.. I am still steadily losing lbs at a slower rate and i can even have some beers a couple of times a week

Fuck hookers, cope how you can

Even if you were 2 inches taller, it would still be over.

Looksmaxing obviously helps at any age, but the most benefits are for young people 16-19 or those with a good base to work with (6'0+) .

Ive yet to see a <5'10 in 30s ascend

You eat like an estrogenic female on her period

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and justanothergymcell
Dawg...

Inject T

That's all I gotta say. You should be youthmaxxing to your fullest at 35. Ashwaganda to suppress the heightened cortisol levels you seem to have based on your writing, collagen supplements for skin and hair, get regular exercise or even take MK-677 to look not just years, but a decade younger. And cut BF%

You're one of the stranger posters here tbh, I would've guessed you to be 22 or something, but LDAR mode isn't worth it. Even at 35 or whatever.

How about getting married

Looksmaxing obviously helps at any age, but the most benefits are for young people 16-19 or those with a good base to work with (6'0+) .

Ive yet to see a <5'10 in 30s ascend
Bullshit irl

All the words read