Sorry guys but the cope has to stop

Batterymodel

Batterymodel

Silver
Seriously need to stop overrating yourselves in one big circle jerk. It’s giving you all huge egos that your faces arent cashing.

Let’s be straight.
Absolutely no one here is in any way model or actor tier.
No one is remotely near a psl 7 or in any way a chad
Nibba is the best looking of you lot yet looks like an average teen I’d see anywhere on campus I.e high 5,low 6 and rest are ugly to average.

Bonus cope destruction:
Arabs are ugly
Curries are all ugly
Steroids won’t help you

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 6401 and Slasher
you are jealous of my hunter eyes tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
you are jealous of my hunter eyes tbh

I’d remember what you looked like if you were in any way good looking

• +1
  • +1
you are too high inhib to even post pics ngl
You’re an idiot if you attach your face to these retarded posts. Plus I’m not claiming I look better than anyone so it doesn’t matter

• +1
You’re an idiot if you attach your face to these retarded posts. Plus I’m not claiming I look better than anyone so it doesn’t matter
imagine getting so offended to start insulting people over the internet .. u are pathetic tbh

• +1
imagine getting so offended to start insulting people over the internet .. u are pathetic tbh

Offended by what? Stop circlejerking, be honest with your flaws and you’ll actually be able to looksmax.

Accept you’re not gl and it’ll be easier for you.

• +1
Offended by what? Stop circlejerking, be honest with your flaws and you’ll actually be able to looksmax.

Accept you’re not gl and it’ll be easier for you.
I never said im goodlooking i was trolling you with the eye comment
lmfao are u low iq?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 283
I never said im goodlooking i was trolling you with the eye comment
lmfao are u low iq?

This post isn’t directed just at you though is it. Plus, you’re still jerking off everyone else in the forum making the problem worse. It’s a bluepilled circlejerkfest

• +1
This post isn’t directed just at you though is it. Plus, you’re still jerking off everyone else in the forum making the problem worse. It’s a bluepilled circlejerkfest
u are cow i won't even reply more on this thread

• +1
Seriously need to stop overrating yourselves in one big circle jerk. It’s giving you all huge egos that your faces arent cashing.

Let’s be straight.
Nibba is the best looking of you lot yet looks like an average teen I’d see anywhere on campus I.e high 5,low 6 and rest are ugly to average.

Bonus cope destruction:
Arabs are ugly
Curries are all ugly
Steroids won’t help you

What do you wanna do? Be honest about yourself and tell girls "Yeah im not model tier.. Like 4 PSL you know because glabella is 3% retruded"

It’s giving you all huge egos that your faces arent cashing.
Most of the faces here are good and not crashing. Speak about yourself.
Jfl if you aren't egomaxing. Ego literally is the thing you use to view the world.. to view yourself. Ego is your defense against intimidation/swearing/shit-tests.

Let’s be straight.
Really? REALLY

Bonus cope destruction:
Arabs are ugly
Curries are all ugly
Steroids won’t help you

All of those are wrong. But keep taking your finasteride and destroying your masculinity. Keep going.
u are cow i won't even reply more on this thread
Ngl you shit-mogged him pretty hard. I see you social-mogging Chads in rl tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tony
What do you wanna do? Be honest about yourself and tell girls "Yeah im not model tier.. Like 4 PSL you know because glabella is 3% retruded"

Most of the faces here are good and not crashing. Speak about yourself.
Jfl if you aren't egomaxing. Ego literally is the thing you use to view the world.. to view yourself. Ego is your defense against intimidation/swearing/shit-tests.

Really? REALLY

All of those are wrong. But keep taking your finasteride and destroying your masculinity. Keep going.

Ngl you shit-mogged him pretty hard. I see you social-mogging Chads in rl tbh ngl

Alright, keep larping as a masc high dht Arab even though you’re a subhuman twink with a receding hairline. Everyone knows you don’t say any of this crap irl and use this low inhib shit as a coping mechanism.

Doesn’t matter how you view yourself since everyone else actually owns a pair of eyes. You can’t fraud genetic quality bud

• +1

Let’s be straight.

Bonus cope destruction:
Arabs are ugly
Curries are all ugly
Steroids won’t help you

That begs the question. If you're the only one here who isn't coping, then why are you still around? NGL, sounds like you're sipping that hateraid

• +1
Alright, keep larping as a masc high dht Arab even though you’re a subhuman twink with a receding hairline. Everyone knows you don’t say any of this crap irl and use this low inhib shit as a coping mechanism.

Doesn’t matter how you view yourself since everyone else actually owns a pair of eyes. You can’t fraud genetic quality bud

Damn you actually have the same personality on internet as you do in real life? You sound pretty boring brother.
Tbh now im just starting to feel bad

• +1
That begs the question. If you're the only one here who isn't coping, then why are you still around? NGL, sounds like you're sipping that hateraid

Haven’t said anything about myself. Not saying I’m good looking or bad looking But if you’re going to be on a looksmaxing site it’s counter intuitive to circle jerk and inflate each other’s ratings in order for them to inflate yours.
Damn you actually have the same personality on internet as you do in real life? You sound pretty boring brother.
Tbh now im just starting to feel bad

Caught you out so now you’re playing the ‘my posts are ironic troll posts card’ ‘you’re boring bro’.

• +1
Haven’t said anything about myself. Not saying I’m good looking or bad looking But if you’re going to be on a looksmaxing site it’s counter intuitive to circle jerk and inflate each other’s ratings in order for them to inflate yours.

Oh, I see. Lookmaxing sites should follow your rating system, because you're the most informed member here. You know what women REALLY like, because you just got done fucking three of them to write this post. My b, I thought that having different members from around the world sharing their opinion would lead to a more accurate sample than one person, but maybe that's just a cope.

• +1
Oh, I see. Lookmaxing sites should follow your rating system, because you're the most informed member here. You know what women REALLY like, because you just got done fucking three of them to write this post. My b, I thought that having different members from around the world sharing their opinion would lead to a more accurate sample than one person, but maybe that's just a cope.

Stop coping to win over people on the internet. You know full well no one here is anything special in the least.

And it’s not an opinion that Arabs and curries are ugly, its actually well documented that white people are by far the most popular on dating sites and those groups are the least. Of course ethnics are going to have a problem with this and cope it away ( probs to intel for admitting curries are subhuman). But the fact is that white girls generally find Arabic and Indian guys FAR less attractive than white guys

• +1
Stop coping to win over people on the internet. You know full well no one here is anything special in the least.

And it’s not an opinion that Arabs and curries are ugly, its actually well documented that white people are by far the most popular on dating sites and those groups are the least. Of course ethnics are going to have a problem with this and cope it away ( probs to intel for admitting curries are subhuman). But the fact is that white girls generally find Arabic and Indian guys FAR less attractive than white guys

What you just said is a reasonable statement. It's something you could genuinely talk about with others. Now tell me. Why didn't you start with that, instead of:
"Arabs are ugly
Curries are all ugly
Steroids won’t help you"

You chose inflamitory language to get a response, and yet seem suprised when people didn't take your post seriously. If you want to talk about ratings on this site, with the intention of making them better, than I'd be happy to speak with you. In fact, many people here would also be interested in talking about that.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 283
What you just said is a reasonable statement. It's something you could genuinely talk about with others. Now tell me. Why didn't you start with that, instead of:
"Arabs are ugly
Curries are all ugly
Steroids won’t help you"

You chose inflamitory language to get a response, and yet seem suprised when people didn't take your post seriously. If you want to talk about ratings on this site, with the intention of making them better, than I'd be happy to speak with you. In fact, many people here would also be interested in talking about that.

They’d be much more interested in coping and circlejerking each other into delusion let’s be honest. Let’s not pretend this site is anything more than a shitposting delusionfest.

• +1
Where are Nibba pics?

• +1

Don’t delude yourself. Rates from random ethnics on a forum for subhumans means nothing. Those pictures are cherry picked and you don’t look anything special, nothing against you but it’s the truth.

• +1
Don’t delude yourself. Rates from random ethnics on a forum for subhumans means nothing. Those pictures are cherry picked and you don’t look anything special, nothing against you but it’s the truth.
I mean you can say that but my real life experiences say different. Sorry honey ?
Where are Nibba pics?
I can pm if u like

• +1
Where are Nibba pics?
I mean you can say that but my real life experiences say different. Sorry honey ?

I can pm if u like

Okay, out of everyone I know at college, ALL of them have a tonne of experience with girls. They’re absolutely nothing special, some not even good looking, but they get laid near every weekend and have a few girls on the side, plus tinder.

Your experiences are absolutely nothing special for a young teenager. You’re comparing yourself to utter subhumans. Put you in a room with actual psl7’s and you’d be shocked at how out of place you’d look

Think of all the ugly curry roidcels at any gym. Shit doesn’t help them look any better

• +1
Your experiences are absolutely nothing special for a young teenager
lol cope go back to lookism incel
You’re comparing yourself to utter subhumans. Put you in a room with actual psl7’s and you’d be shocked at how out of place you’d look
nope. comparing myself to everyone i see on campus. hmm well i'm also 6 fucking 3 almost 4 now with broad shoulders and i mog most people just with that... if you want to try to drag my smv down to your level then go ahead, but the fact of the matter remains i'm desirable irl and that's what counts, not what some obsessive beta male has to say on the internet

Last edited:
  • +1
Dang this post actually hit me right in my heart.... I hope you feel happy with yourself :feelscry:

• +1
lol cope go back to lookism incel

nope. comparing myself to everyone i see on campus. hmm well i'm also 6 fucking 3 almost 4 now with broad shoulders and i mog most people just with that... if you want to try to drag my smv down to your level then go ahead, but the fact of the matter remains i'm desirable irl and that's what counts, not what some obsessive beta male has to say on the internet

almost 6'4. You're height changes every single week you say it. Clearly got some compulsion to lie on the internet.

Narcy 5 at it's absolute best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Slasher

Let’s be straight.

Bonus cope destruction:
Arabs are ugly
Curries are all ugly
Steroids won’t help you
Too much truth in this post , you gonna get b& friend
>Absolutely no one here is in any way model or actor tier.
Yep , if you're shitposting on a forum full of virgin moroccans and suicidal ugly greeks you're obviously gonna feel superior to them and think you're leagues above them
>Nibba is the best looking of you
Far from it , he's an ugly mixed race amerilard , European Aryans such as myself are superior
>arab/currys are ugly
Yeah obviously , all non-whites are ugly , bleaching your skin and eye contacts isn't gonna fool anyone
>Steroids won’t help you
If you're an easygainer they'll boost you like hell , if you're a hardgainer they might help but they're not a ''fix''
A

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6401
Too much truth in this post , you gonna get b& friend
>Absolutely no one here is in any way model or actor tier.
Yep , if you're shitposting on a forum full of virgin moroccans and suicidal ugly greeks you're obviously gonna feel superior to them and think you're leagues above them
>Nibba is the best looking of you
Far from it , he's an ugly mixed race amerilard , European Aryans such as myself are superior
>arab/currys are ugly
Yeah obviously , all non-whites are ugly , bleaching your skin and eye contacts isn't gonna fool anyone
>Steroids won’t help you
If you're an easygainer they'll boost you like hell , if you're a hardgainer they might help but they're not a ''fix''
View attachment 643

They can ban me i dont give a fuck. He's leeching validation off these subhumans cus he's a compulsive lying narcy that can't get it irl. He's grown 2 inches since joining the site which says it all

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6401 and Slasher
They can ban me i dont give a fuck. He's leeching validation off these subhumans cus he's a compulsive lying narcy that can't get it irl. He's grown 2 inches since joining the site which says it all
>They can ban me i dont give a fuck
Fug that's alpha
>He's leeching validation off these subhumans cus he's a compulsive lying narcy that can't get it irl.
High IQ post
>He's grown 2 inches since joining the site which says it all
They're called shoe-lifts , they're a requirement in Jewmerica
A

• +1