sorry guys theres no such thing as a mentalcel.

Deleted member 4991

Deleted member 4991

Kraken
If you are good looking enough you will still get your dick wet. Sure she will leave you after due to your autistic nature but you will still have sex. Hardest truth to swallow.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: loromate, Solidcoin, mplayer1234 and 10 others
So how do you explain below average guys with many lays vs below average guys with 0 lays like @Pietrosiek ? Mentalcels do exist. Elliot Rodger is the best example

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Chadeep and Deleted member 4991
mentalcels are basically average looking normies who got introduced to the blackpill too soon, destroying their mental, giving them dark world views, making them unable to act NT bluepilled again (because in the back of their minds its pointless; they dont look good enough so why bother?)

they were never meant to slay, but with healthy mental they could definitely get laid and GFs

• +1
Reactions: Perfect Hairline, Chadeep, retard and 4 others
Over

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, Chadeep and Deleted member 4991
Its because those below average normies dont label themselves as mentalcel. Most have stable jobs and they beta bux a girl.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
maybe they are statusmaxed or they are beta buxing
No, not always the case. A lot of foids I asked actuallz thought that Elliot Rodger was a decent looking guy and I am sure he could have gotten laid if he would have been less autistic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 4991
No, not always the case. A lot of foids I asked actuallz thought that Elliot Rodger was a decent looking guy and I am sure he could have gotten laid if he wasn't less autistic
yes he wouldnt be a virgin but it doesnt matter. all or nothing,

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 4991
No, not always the case. A lot of foids I asked actuallz thought that Elliot Rodger was a decent looking guy and I am sure he could have gotten laid if he wasn't less autistic
Bro girls always say something then when it comes down to doing stuff they always go against what they said

elliot rodger looked like shit lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadelite, Chadeep, Deleted member 3195 and 3 others
yeah mentalcel is volcel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Perfect Hairline, Chadeep and 1 other person

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
thanks for the pill

harsh truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
mentalcels are basically average looking normies who got introduced to the blackpill too soon, destroying their mental, giving them dark world views, making them unable to act NT bluepilled again (because in the back of their minds its pointless; they dont look good enough so why bother?)

they were never meant to slay, but with healthy mental they could definitely get laid and GFs

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: karbo
Mentalcels do exist, they just tend to be rare
32C54DE5 0DC7 4986 8CB5 1D0EF28864C5

C13D9D61 2E87 4C5E 9B6E 57D03FA52CF7

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted and Greeicy
then explain why orb had to settle for a below average thai girl

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy and Deleted member 4991
Unless you're drop dead gorgeous aka breaking necks of females when walking down the street and have had females taking pics of you in random settings then you still need to be NT. Chadlite can get away with being a little bit autistic but anything below that requires good social skills.

• +1
Reactions: Perfect Hairline, PenileFacialSurgery and auboutduprecipice
Mentalcels don’t exist unless they have a legit diagnosed mental disorder that inhibits them from acting normal
Other than that if you’re not slaying you’re just ugly lol

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and auboutduprecipice
I was a mentalcel till I met my first gf, the confidence I got from that really helped me become more nt. Before that I was too high inhib to escalate with anyone

i have extreme autism and haven’t talked to a girl in like two years, just a loner and no girls (or guys) talk to me just because of my aura despite mogging most guys in my grade

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Every incel can be nt cuck and get ltr without sex.
That's not true. I'm more than willing to provide for literally any woman just for a chance to hold hands and I can't even get that. There is still a looks threshold you need to pass to be able to be a provider or sugar daddy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
That's not true. I'm more than willing to provide for literally any woman just for a chance to hold hands and I can't even get that. There is still a looks threshold you need to pass to be able to be a provider or sugar daddy.
Yeah, 3.5psl if youre really rich, 4 if not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
If you are good looking enough you will still get your dick wet. Sure she will leave you after due to your autistic nature but you will still have sex. Hardest truth to swallow.

Coincides with my experience as well.
So how do you explain below average guys with many lays vs below average guys with 0 lays like @Pietrosiek ? Mentalcels do exist. Elliot Rodger is the best example

Guys who have zero lays are, by definition, below average. Or have sexual performance issues/small D and purposefully neglect the opportunities.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Perfect Hairline, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
Mentalcels are so mentally, emotionally, and socially underdeveloped they can’t even comprehend that mentalcels exist or that they act any differently than the normal person.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
I knew an Autistic guy who had girls trying to flirt with him (because he was gd looking ofc).

If your good looking enough a pretty foid will tolerate all your retarded bullshit. Girls go back to guys who abuse and hit them lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383 and Deleted member 4991