Sorry I posted this before but about the Myobrace...

J

JustOneQuestion

Iron
Guys so I am 14 years old and heard that mewing and stuff can really help me right now at this age. So I went to this myobrace practitioner near where I live and basically this is the treatment plan. She will do palate expansion in my mouth and do all the stages for the myobrace but my family and I are pushing on her to also ad an invisalign like appliance afterwards incase all teeth are not straight. The cost is 6.6k and she wants it all on desk or else we have to do this weird credit care program that divides it on 18 months (due to covid) without interest. Is this worth it guys. Thank you so much for your time I really appreciate it.
This is her website: https://www.swissbiologic.com/

Are you recessed?

DN RD RODETEP MOGS

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad

What the fuck is that retarded shit, all it does it literally just teach and force you to mew.

Lurk more and gather knowledge on looksmaxxing before you spend all your looksmaxx money on some dumb shit

Don’t trust foids she’ll fuck up on purpose

What the fuck is that retarded shit, all it does it literally just teach and force you to mew.

Lurk more and gather knowledge on looksmaxxing before you spend all your looksmaxx money on some dumb shit

i tried to mew i just simply dont have space in my palate so i thought this would work and thank you for your reply

i tried to mew i just simply dont have space in my palate so i thought this would work and thank you for your reply
Still dont get it, the only thing this device does is teach and force you to mew, so if theres no space for tongue naturally how will there be when you have some plastic bullshit inside?

Anyway, Id probably do classic expander and then mew like a motherfucker, which is probably what youre doing no? First classic expander (not mse) and then this bullshit for mewing. How much does the myobrace cost?

At any rate try to contact some jaw surgeons on youtube, for example dr.ting frequently responds to questions (about mse which is palate expansion as well) or the og mike mew but he prob wont respond

removable palate expander works for your age

Still dont get it, the only thing this device does is teach and force you to mew, so if theres no space for tongue naturally how will there be when you have some plastic bullshit inside?

Anyway, Id probably do classic expander and then mew like a motherfucker, which is probably what youre doing no? First classic expander (not mse) and then this bullshit for mewing. How much does the myobrace cost?

At any rate try to contact some jaw surgeons on youtube, for example dr.ting frequently responds to questions (about mse which is palate expansion as well) or the og mike mew but he prob wont respond
Thank you for your response man, basically i am going to get a palate expander so i am able to mew and this will help accelerate the process along with aligning the teeth i was just wondering if it is worth it for someone my age because i dont want to get braces or invisalign as those screw you up