Special announcement

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Thinking about asking out my oneitis again. I feel like she’s my soulmate.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, impure666, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
go for it i bet you secretly are her oneitis

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Bengt, RichardSpencel and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and ZyzzReincarnate

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and heroinfather
go for it bro

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and heroinfather
I’m in deep pain right now.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: impure666, RichardSpencel and Bengt
announces me

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and impure666
Soulmate
O
U
L
M
A
T
E

More like chadmate

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and RichardSpencel
This time, though, I’m not gonna give her a note. I will write down what I’m gonna say.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and dogtown
This time, though, I’m not gonna give her a note. I will write down what I’m gonna say.

Holy fucking shit it is over for you, her pussy will be so dry when you give her your love note she will never be able to get wet again, JFL @ being this fucking beta. You don’t just have a oneitis, your going to write her a fucking note. Just too top this off you have already previously wrote her a note before and she fucking ignored you, SHE IGNORED YOU, it is beyond over for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, kobecel, Sean O'Aspie and 1 other person
practise=practise go ask her feel bad for 2 days and move on. You do what you gotta do. But keep the soy behaviour to minimum, try nofap 2-3 days before for T jump stand up straight and look her in the eyes, she should be the one to break the eye contact first. Dont stare at her like a psycho tho

• +1
Reactions: Saturn
Holy fucking shit it is over for you, her pussy will be so dry when you give her your love note she will never be able to get wet again, JFL @ being this fucking beta. You don’t just have a oneitis, your going to write her a fucking note. Just too top this off you have already previously wrote her a note before and she fucking ignored you, SHE IGNORED YOU, it is beyond over for you.
Did u not read the thread I made a long time ago about how she acknowledged my note, even though I had to be the one to approach her about it.

Did u not read the thread I made a long time ago about how she acknowledged my note, even though I had to be the one to approach her about it.

So she didn’t acknowledge it then JFL, she tried to fucking ignore you JFL

• +1
I feel if we got to know each other more, we would have things in common and hit it off.

• JFL
You're an idiot.

• +1
if you arent waking up to her texts and she isnt sending you nudes then its over you stupid fuck holy shit lol

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
if you arent waking up to her texts and she isnt sending you nudes then its over you stupid fuck holy shit lol
I don’t have her number.

• JFL
Reactions: impure666
she will not go out with u, at least she will not hang out with you sexually,
unless she is ugly and fat af
lose weight before you actually ask her out

@blackoutwhitein what's her insta at so I can wingman u