[Blackpill] [Spergentific Paper] Truth about Nicotine and its effects on the body

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Nicotine gum and patches are also good when you gotta do your ‘job’ for 12 hours and have to be there 110%.
I don’t like nicotine gum tho, takes too long, caffeine gum + nico patches is the best combo imo.
agree, but I couldnt get patches or gum myself since the jewrmacist wouldnt give it 2 me

Nicotine gum and patches are also good when you gotta do your ‘job’ for 12 hours and have to be there 110%.
I don’t like nicotine gum tho, takes too long, caffeine gum + nico patches is the best combo imo.
bBASED LIKED AND BOOKMARKED

JellyBelly

Clab my belly and it turns jelly
agree, but I couldnt get patches or gum myself since the jewrmacist wouldnt give it 2 me
fo real you can’t get nico patches down in greater romania?

JellyBelly

JellyBelly

JellyBelly

he smokes the patches
I swear you put the patches on and after some minutes you’re in the alert mode for up to 12h
Same with caffeine gums, your gums absorb it instantly, and you won’t get the shits, like as if you down 20 caffeine pills or drink 4 cups of coffee

JellyBelly

They sent me there before, but not jewchiatrist, but the jewchologist which cant prescribe shit. Also, here, unlike USA, you dont get drugs that easily

Ill be dead before I step into a jewchiatrists office tbh
Just drive into austria bro, you can even still get menthol cigarettes there

JellyBelly

JellyBelly

JellyBelly

JellyBelly

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Hormone​
Acute​
Chronic​
Potential physiological outcome​
Refs​
Prolactin (PRL)​
↑​
↓​
Fertility, sexual behavior, lactation​
[6,7]​
Thyroid hormones (T4/T3)​
=​
↑​
Increased metabolism​
[911]​
ACTH/cortisol​
↑​
↑​
Increased catabolism (breakdown of protein), increased ability to handle stress, altered immune response​
[17,19]​
Estradiol​
=​
↑​
Endometrial build-up​
[35]​
Testosterone​
=​
↑ or ↑↓​
In women: irregular periods and problems with ovulation. In men: increased aggression​
[32,33,35]​
Growth hormone (GH)/IGF-1​
↑​
↓​
Changes in anabolism (build-up of protein) and cell proliferation, low birth-weight neonates​
[8,39]​
Vasopressin (AVP)​
↑​
=​
Changes in blood pressure, serum sodium levels and cognition​
[8,42]​
β-Endorphin​
↑​
↑↓​
Pain threshold, immune responses​
[9799]​
POMC​
↑​
Suppressed appetite​
[55,56]​
NPY​
↑​
↑↓​
Increased appetite​
[56,57]​
Orexins​
↑​
Increased appetite​
[56]​
Ghrelin​
↑↓​
Suppressed appetite​
[59,60]​
Leptin​
↓​
Weight gain​
[62]​
Insulin​
↓​
Increased energy expenditure, weight loss​
[62]​

JellyBelly

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Among current smokers, the daily number of cigarettes smoked was associated with increased levels of testosterone (19-37%), free testosterone (19-34%), 17-hydroxprogesterone (17-22%), androstenedione (2-23%), SHBG (6-10%), and estradiol (-2 to 15%).
This was a cross-sectional study among 2030 postmenopausal women aged 55-81 yr from the Norfolk population of the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer. All women were at least 1 yr postmenopausal and not currently using hormone replacement therapy. General linear models were used to examine the relationship between smoking habits and sex hormone levels.
Bullshit (((study)))

Potatoshoe12

Adept
What about the vaporizer choice? I saw some pretty dope vaporizers for weed to isolate the toxic substances and deliver only thc, do you think it will work with nicotine? Also is the benefit of own tobacco better than cigs/gums/patches from shops? I like to minimalise toxins from everything that's the main concern

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
I fucking hate postmenopausal women study.
They aren't even fucking creatures no more.
Might as well flush the nicotine down a toilet

What about the vaporizer choice? I saw some pretty dope vaporizers for weed to isolate the toxic substances and deliver only thc, do you think it will work with nicotine? Also is the benefit of own tobacco better than cigs/gums/patches from shops? I like to minimalise toxins from everything that's the main concern
pls stop saying toxins nigger

also, yes vapes/gums/patches are what i was refering to, not cigs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)