[Spergentific Paper] Truth about Nicotine and its effects on the body

Its all just too much:feelsrope:
Just use a vape. I ordered one for myself to get off cigs and to keep me from going into a psychotic sperg episode

It will be very cool if society started seeing both sides srs.
JFL fuck them, they can keep getting their info from mom blogs, we will sit on our big boy thrones vaping and laughing at them :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Just use a vape. I ordered one for myself to get off cigs and to keep me from going into a psychotic sperg episode

JFL fuck them, they can keep getting their info from mom blogs, we will sit on our big boy thrones vaping and laughing at them :feelshaha:
i dont want to start
tbh tbh

• +1
Relating to cortisol: For new smokers who have not yet build a GABA tolerance, the cortisol release will be partially suppressed by GABA (I think), but for more advanced smokers, they might get a cortisol release due to the adrenaline. Idk how big the effect is tho, will look into it

from cigs? cage
no, without them, it's why I started smokin

i dont want to start
tbh tbh
low t tbh

It is the reason I want to get on them lmao
They're legit, especially after you do it for a while. Also PKC inhibition has been shown to reduce bipolar disorder and if vit C is a PKC inhibitor, then you can take it (didnt look into it myself)

I recommend you go with a vape though, it's more versatile and is way more healthy. Or gums

• +1
They're legit, especially after you do it for a while. Also PKC inhibition has been shown to reduce bipolar disorder and if vit C is a PKC inhibitor, then you can take it (didnt look into it myself)
It failed trials tho srs.
1 high quality strong cigar per day for schizo is legit

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Nicotine is the chad smoking drug tbh ngl.

Weed is legit low t high e.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Extra Chromosome and NickGurr
It failed trials tho srs.
1 high quality strong cigar per day for schizo is legit
what failed trials

and yeh you can go with cigars too, health is a meme anyway, the jews poison us daily
Nicotine is the chad smoking drug tbh ngl.

Weed is legit low t high e.
Chad juuls after fucking stacy while incels smoke weed and LDAR

• JFL
Nicotine gum and patches are also good when you gotta do your ‘job’ for 12 hours and have to be there 110%.
I don’t like nicotine gum tho, takes too long, caffeine gum + nico patches is the best combo imo.

• Love it
Nicotine gum and patches are also good when you gotta do your ‘job’ for 12 hours and have to be there 110%.
I don’t like nicotine gum tho, takes too long, caffeine gum + nico patches is the best combo imo.
agree, but I couldnt get patches or gum myself since the jewrmacist wouldnt give it 2 me

• JFL
bBASED LIKED AND BOOKMARKED

• JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly
pkc inhibition for bipolar
Oh well I guess I didnt read enough then

Cigarmaxxing remains legit

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly and Extra Chromosome
agree, but I couldnt get patches or gum myself since the jewrmacist wouldnt give it 2 me
fo real you can’t get nico patches down in greater romania?

• +1
Oh well I guess I didnt read enough then

Cigarmaxxing
Cigar has way more nic + lasts longer + looks cooler.

Looks extremely legit for psychos tbhtbh

fo real you can’t get nico patches down in greater romania?
I'm sure I could find a (((pharmacist))) that will give it to me but too lazy and high inhib to go door to door asking

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and JellyBelly
Cigar has way more nic + lasts longer + looks cooler.

Looks extremely legit for psychos tbhtbh
Also gets absorbed slower cause you dont inhale so it doesnt hit as hard

• +1
@JellyBelly do u do cigars br0 ?

he smokes the patches
I swear you put the patches on and after some minutes you’re in the alert mode for up to 12h
Same with caffeine gums, your gums absorb it instantly, and you won’t get the shits, like as if you down 20 caffeine pills or drink 4 cups of coffee

• +1
I sweat you put the patches on and after some minutes you’re in the alert mode for up to 12h
Nicotine doesnt make me alert at all. Neither does coffee because of my retarded genes tbh, im asleepmode all day

• +1
did you even try to go to jewchiatrists?
They sent me there before, but not jewchiatrist, but the jewchologist which cant prescribe shit. Also, here, unlike USA, you dont get drugs that easily

Ill be dead before I step into a jewchiatrists office tbh

• +1
They sent me there before, but not jewchiatrist, but the jewchologist which cant prescribe shit. Also, here, unlike USA, you dont get drugs that easily

Ill be dead before I step into a jewchiatrists office tbh
Just drive into austria bro, you can even still get menthol cigarettes there

• +1
Just drive into austria bro, you can even still get menthol cigarettes there
We have flavoured cigs here bro

Also fuck Chadstralia

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and JellyBelly
@Madness I actually don't recommend you take nicotine since it will increase your cortisol which stunts growth

I dont care though
Gonna get rich bro, just smuggle maxx
Unless I can smuggle from my big boy desk, im not gonna be the next pablo escobar bro

• JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly and Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and NickGurr
Just be romanian drug lord theory
The border patrol is just shittesting you bro, no need to worry about smuggling, just hold frame

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, androidcel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
The border patrol is just shittesting you bro, no need to worry about smuggling, just hold frame
Saw it with my own eyes ?

• +1
Hormone​
Acute​
Chronic​
Potential physiological outcome​
Refs​
Prolactin (PRL)​
↑​
↓​
Fertility, sexual behavior, lactation​
[6,7]​
Thyroid hormones (T4/T3)​
=​
↑​
Increased metabolism​
[911]​
ACTH/cortisol​
↑​
↑​
Increased catabolism (breakdown of protein), increased ability to handle stress, altered immune response​
[17,19]​
Estradiol​
=​
↑​
Endometrial build-up​
[35]​
Testosterone​
=​
↑ or ↑↓​
In women: irregular periods and problems with ovulation. In men: increased aggression​
[32,33,35]​
Growth hormone (GH)/IGF-1​
↑​
↓​
Changes in anabolism (build-up of protein) and cell proliferation, low birth-weight neonates​
[8,39]​
Vasopressin (AVP)​
↑​
=​
Changes in blood pressure, serum sodium levels and cognition​
[8,42]​
β-Endorphin​
↑​
↑↓​
Pain threshold, immune responses​
[9799]​
POMC​
↑​
Suppressed appetite​
[55,56]​
NPY​
↑​
↑↓​
Increased appetite​
[56,57]​
Orexins​
↑​
Increased appetite​
[56]​
Ghrelin​
↑↓​
Suppressed appetite​
[59,60]​
Leptin​
↓​
Weight gain​
[62]​
Insulin​
↓​
Increased energy expenditure, weight loss​
[62]​

Among current smokers, the daily number of cigarettes smoked was associated with increased levels of testosterone (19-37%), free testosterone (19-34%), 17-hydroxprogesterone (17-22%), androstenedione (2-23%), SHBG (6-10%), and estradiol (-2 to 15%).

This was a cross-sectional study among 2030 postmenopausal women aged 55-81 yr from the Norfolk population of the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer. All women were at least 1 yr postmenopausal and not currently using hormone replacement therapy. General linear models were used to examine the relationship between smoking habits and sex hormone levels.

Bullshit (((study)))

• JFL
What about the vaporizer choice? I saw some pretty dope vaporizers for weed to isolate the toxic substances and deliver only thc, do you think it will work with nicotine? Also is the benefit of own tobacco better than cigs/gums/patches from shops? I like to minimalise toxins from everything that's the main concern

I fucking hate postmenopausal women study.
They aren't even fucking creatures no more.
Might as well flush the nicotine down a toilet

What about the vaporizer choice? I saw some pretty dope vaporizers for weed to isolate the toxic substances and deliver only thc, do you think it will work with nicotine? Also is the benefit of own tobacco better than cigs/gums/patches from shops? I like to minimalise toxins from everything that's the main concern
pls stop saying toxins nigger

also, yes vapes/gums/patches are what i was refering to, not cigs

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 1329
Ik Ik necro but I would like to add that you should use as much nic as you can. I use 50mg/ml salts with a mesh coil and the hit is wild

My grandma smoked like hell and still got Parkinsons...

Ik Ik necro but I would like to add that you should use as much nic as you can. I use 50mg/ml salts with a mesh coil and the hit is wild
just use 50 nic salts in a normal vape mod theory. how long does it take to get used to the throatrape that would cause?

just use 50 nic salts in a normal vape mod theory. how long does it take to get used to the throatrape that would cause?
I don’t use a normal vape I have a nord (pod system ) and it’s not bad

I don’t use a normal vape I have a nord (pod system ) and it’s not bad
oh i assumed you meant a normal vape. 50 nic is a pretty normal amount to use with a pod system, its not excessive. the ultimate nicotinemaxx would be to use 50 nic in a normal vape that makes massive clouds

oh i assumed you meant a normal vape. 50 nic is a pretty normal amount to use with a pod system, its not excessive. the ultimate nicotinemaxx would be to use 50 nic in a normal vape that makes massive clouds
Salts absorb better and quicker dumbass

Salts absorb better and quicker dumbass
my nigga calm down. i never said salts aren't god's gift to mankind i just said that 50 nic salt is a perfectly normal juice to use with pod vapes and the strength most people use. the ultimate vape ascension would be using 50 nic salts in a normal vape