Spermdonation Maxxing

Cutecelcoper

Cutecelcoper

Iron
I know this sound a little off-topic, but I just wanted to know your thoughts about sperm donation, since a major part of looks comes down to genetics, i m seriously considering finding a handsome chad to be the sperm donor of my kids.I really wouldn't like to pass my horrible unathletic genes to other human beings( my family has also some history of diseases as well).I see this as a safe alternative, as long as I could guarantee 50 % of genetic quality. The only problem that comes to mind is that I would have to find a smart wife to balance a possible low IQ inheritance since higher levels of sex hormones during development are somewhat correlated to low IQ as an adult. Also i have to consider the possible implications of having a daughter through this process, because the characteristics that usually define a handsome man( good jaw, good voice development, etc) are highly inheritable to sons and daughters(study), though this is not always the case, this basically means that the daughter of a handsome man topically inherit some of his facial/ bone structure characteristics, making her excessively masculinized and thus unnatractive.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 2729, duckpeter8000 and 3 others
I know this sound a little off-topic, but I just wanted to know your thoughts about sperm donation, since a major part of looks comes down to genetics, i m seriously considering finding a handsome chad to be the sperm donor of my kids.I really wouldn't like to pass my horrible unathletic genes to other human beings( my family has also some history of diseases as well).I see this as a safe alternative, as long as I could guarantee 50 % of genetic quality. The only problem that comes to mind is that I would have to find a smart wife to balance a possible low IQ inheritance since higher levels of sex hormones during development are somewhat correlated to low IQ as an adult. Also i have to consider the possible implications of having a daughter through this process, because the characteristics that usually define a handsome man( good jaw, good voice development, etc) are highly inheritable to sons and daughters(study), though this is not always the case, this basically means that the daughter of a handsome man topically inherit some of his facial/ bone structure characteristics, making her excessively masculinized and thus unnatractive.

Use your own sperm and use an elite female egg donor. Also use ivf pgd to select desirable traits like eye colour.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 2729
this is insanely cucked and gay.
i'd be a sperm donor though, have 20 kid's than inject tren into the one with the most potential.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Incoming
Not gonna raise someone else’s kid, I’m not gay

Deep penetrative sex ensures the child is a boy, also orgasm and rape = more likely for the foid to orgasm.

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Just let Chad coom in your wife theory

Get cucked by science.

Egg donor and we already knwo what causes gl men. Itd the cholrerol gene

It in hubs anaokbilc hormones.

Make sure your kdis on mk and shit. With good genetics from egg donor and amazing childhood you'll have a gigachad. We're living in a time where we can sidestep all of the genetics fairly much

I really wouldn't like to pass my horrible unathletic genes to other human beings
Passing on your genes is the last thing you have to worry about then

I wil start sperm donation as soon as possible.
In italy I can only donate my sperm 10 times, this is to avoid the likehood of creating siblings who breed without knowing they are siblings.

Use your own sperm and use an elite female egg donor. Also use ivf pgd to select desirable traits like eye colour.

I have thought about this too. Apart from gigamanletism my genes are ok and my plan for the future is to get eggcels from a foid with 99,999% percentile genes. Even better if you can select the children for height and eye colour already. This shit is the future, jfl @ being low tier normie or incel and chosing to reproduce like normies

• Love it
Reactions: Gaia262
Women only let the top 1% genetic elite be sperm donors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125