Splitting 1mg Cabergoline tabs 4-ways seems impossible.

alien

alien

Kraken
I'm 2 weeks in to using Cabergoline. I was able to split a 1mg Cabergoline nearly perfectly in half today with my pill splitter. But then when I try to split the halves to quarters, there is a lot of powder crumbling.
This is a nuisance because I need to take .25mg twice a week. If I take .5mg once weekly (every 168 hours), the effect is going to be strong for the first 63-69 hours into the week (the half life of Cabergoline is 63-69 hours). But then for the rest of the week (the last 99-105 hours in the week) the effect is going to taper off due to the half-life effect.
Whereas if I take .25mg every 3.5 days (84 hours) like I'm supposed to, it kind of evens out the effect of Cabergoline in your plasma across time.
@jefferson
When I try to split it in .5mg halves it's almost-perfect
J5oHmlZ.jpg

But when I try to split it in .25mg quarters it all goes to shit
first half split
Q92bbWZ.jpg

second half split
pIptb6g.jpg

Last edited:
I'm 2 weeks in to using Cabergoline. I was able to split a 1mg Cabergoline nearly perfectly in half today with my pill splitter. But then when I try to split the halves to quarters, there is a lot of powder crumbling.
This is a nuisance because I need to take .25mg twice a week. If I take .5mg once weekly (every 168 hours), the effect is going to be strong for the first 63-69 hours into the week (the half life of Cabergoline is 63-69 hours). But then for the rest of the week (the last 99-105 hours in the week) the effect is going to taper off due to the half-life effect.
Whereas if I take .25mg every 3.5 days (84 hours) like I'm supposed to, it kind of evens out the effect of Cabergoline in your plasma across time.
@jefferson
J5oHmlZ.jpg

first half split
Q92bbWZ.jpg

second half split
pIptb6g.jpg
search on google "split pill tool"

Crush it into a powder, get a sensitive scale, measure by weight.

Easy brah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
@jefferson
J5oHmlZ.jpg

first half split
Q92bbWZ.jpg

second half split
pIptb6g.jpg
Tard

tf is cabergoline

you need a better pill spliter

you need a better pill spliter
This is what my pill splitter looks like
oLAGM3i.jpg

And to the left of it are the pills. They came in a baggie from the online pharmacy I ordered from. Sketch af.

search on google "split pill tool"
I have one already
on the left side is what the pills look like, the right side is my pill splitter. The pill splitter worked great for the half cut. Especially as the Cabaser pill is scored. But for cutting it down into quarters, it crumbles like crazy.
oLAGM3i.jpg

crush them and divide