Spotted a cluster wild blackpills on HGH reviews

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

https://www.drugs.com/comments/somatropin/for-short-stature-for-age.html

^Boy gets GF after escaping manletism.

https://www.drugs.com/comments/somatropin/nutropin.html

^Boy barely escapes the trueceldom of disability by GHmaxxing

https://www.drugs.com/comments/somatropin/saizen.html

https://www.webmd.com/drugs/drugrev...869&drugname=Norditropin-FlexPro-subcutaneous

^Blackpilled mom saves her 4'11 son from a life of lethal bullying

https://www.webmd.com/drugs/drugrev...drugid=75815&drugname=Tev-Tropin-subcutaneous

^Retarded mom stops giving her kid GH when he reached 5'8"

I can only fantasize about being in the place of these kids tbh:feelsbadman:

Reminder that these women are the same ones who used to say "Height doesn't matter" during their teens.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, AspiringChad, Deleted member 483 and 9 others
All I know is that when I was 6' when I was 13 and stayed like that. If I heightmaxxed in my teens I could have reached atleast 6'3:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:. I'm still the same height as my dad anyway.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AspiringChad, ChoSeungHui, kobecel and 2 others
All I know is that when I was 6' when I was 13 and stayed like that. If I heightmaxxed in my teens I could have reached atleast 6'3:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:. I'm still the same height as my dad anyway.
Fkn rage tbh tbh.

My dad is recently getting blackpilled. If it was sooner he would have busted inside my ass 20IU of GH a day.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and CupOfCoffee
Fkn rage tbh tbh.

My dad is recently getting blackpilled. If it was sooner he would have busted inside my ass 20IU of GH a day.
Lol at the parents of manlets who never had them injected with growth hormone. "He's my little sweet boy the girls will love him. He can get all the respect he needs from other men and if he doesn't he still has his Mommy":bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, kobecel, Lumbersexual and 2 others
shit useless parents = death sentence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Zeta ascended, LightingFraud and 3 others
1553746628937-png.34707

lmao this cunt had a disability that made him stop growing at 6 years old yet he still ended up taller than me. when i rope the first thing im doing is slashing gods throat for being such a fucking cunt

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
height insecurity inducing thread

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Texancel and Extra Chromosome
1553746628937-png.34707

lmao this cunt had a disability that made him stop growing at 6 years old yet he still ended up taller than me. when i rope the first thing im doing is slashing gods throat for being such a fucking cunt
height insecurity inducing thread
Very infuriating.

Even chemical looksmaxxes need smart parents which you don't choose after you are born.

"Fuck nature" -zyros 2018

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Very infuriating.

Even chemical looksmaxxes need smart parents which you don't choose after you are born.

"Fuck nature" -zyros 2018
We will all grow taller the day there’s a way to open growth plates again boyos don’t worry just ldar for now

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
We will all grow taller the day there’s a way to open growth plates again boyos don’t worry just ldar for now
Good luck lol.
By DrTony.

Regarding your question on PI3K. PI3K is a signalling pathway that activates downstream effectors, namely AKT, mTOR etc. Upstream activators are usually (but not always) receptor tyrosine kinases (e.g. EGFR). Now get this through your head once and for all. Taking PI3K agonists WILL NOT MAKE YOU TALLER even if your growth plates are open. If you fully realized how ridiculous what you wrote is you would delete your account from this forum. I have way more faith in CRISPR than all this bullshit this forum member seem to spew on. CRISPR can actually introduce very precise genomic edits through homology direct repair (not just knockouts). If we make the Cas9 nuclease more effective in terms of reducing potential off-target effects and also address the delivery vehicle method, good things will be on the horizon (you will be all too old when this happens though) :)

I am taking letrozole currently eitherways.

• Love it
Reactions: Coping
Good luck lol.
By DrTony.

I am taking letrozole currently eitherways.
I barely understood a fucking word of what he was talking about in that reply tbh srs either way it seems it’s leg lengthening or rope for height

I barely understood a fucking word of what he was talking about in that reply tbh srs either way it seems it’s leg lengthening or rope for height
LL is hardcore boyo. Men sub 5'7" have even greater pain so they choose LL instead.
Are you sub 5'8?

• Woah
Reactions: Coping
LL is hardcore boyo. Men sub 5'7" have even greater pain so they choose LL instead.
Are you sub 5'8?
I’m 5’9 but just break ur legs bro stop being a pussy wanna ascend or no? ?

Feel free. I am going to get at least 2 inches before roping.

Feel free. I am going to get at least 2 inches before roping.

I wouldn’t do over 5cm on the femur and over 4cm on the tibia. Of course 5cm on femur isn’t translated to 5cm total height gain, because of the bicondylar angle.
You guys could get a good 3 inches tbh.

Wish I had blackpilled parents. Fuck.

fuarkkkk, my parent think im tall at 5'7

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
How can you get norditropin without being prescribed? At 16 and 5'10 I wont be prescriped

"Stop taking all those drugs you don't really want to be taller, I'm tall and I hate it because I can't fit in cars" Oh yeah I guess you're right thanks dad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Alexanderr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back