Squinch-maxxing

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
Is it worth perma squinching with no scelera show? I don’t have hunter eyes ( high set browridge and eyebrows) but I don’t have full out cuck eyes either, with neutral-positive canthal tilt. Thoughts?

It will just make your eyes buggier and more cockish in the long run. If your eyes are that bad just squinch slightly until you can afford surgery

its only worth it if you have no upper eyelid exposure and a bit of scelera show (slight squintch can get rid of it), otherwise I woudn't bother with it

Just scqhuinscht bro

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
Just scqhuinscht theory

It will just make your eyes buggier and more cockish in the long run. If your eyes are that bad just squinch slightly until you can afford surgery
What are you taking about? That makes no sense at all.

cockish?

Autocorrect. I’ve got no clue

Yes it does
Yeah I think squinting makes already buggy eyes buggier, as long as your eyes are deepset squinting cant give you bug eyes.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Yeah I think squinting makes already buggy eyes buggier, as long as your eyes are deepset squinting cant give you bug eyes.
Is there a way to check how “buggish” your eyes are, they don’t look buggy but is there some like PSL analyzation to check?

Is there a way to check how “buggish” your eyes are, they don’t look buggy but is there some like PSL analyzation to check?
?
When someone looks ugly, are they ugly? If they look buggy they are buggy, otherwise no.

if ur skull is small u shouldnt even think about trying it. u will look absolutely retarded

i squint automatically because im pissed off all the time, because im an adult virgin loser

• +1
Reactions: retard