Squinching and squinting without wrinkles on the side of the eyes? Possible?

Deleted member 6191

Deleted member 6191

M*d
HELLO,

So I'm a bit autistic and so when I squint or whatever you wanna call the thing, My eyes' finelines on the side become wrinkled

Like this is how it seems like overtime? Is it over w my eyes or can someone show me how to squinch/squint properly without cause of wrinkles?

HOW TO PREVENT CROWS FEET

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Disabledcel
Idk bro good luck with life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 6191
  • +1
Reactions: Disabledcel
you slightly squint, keep a strong string only if you are laughing. Just dont do it like Nick Bateman and you are set. Also expect to have fine lines around for a long time, especially under eyes. Keeping muscles active all the time leaves something behind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
HELLO,

So I'm a bit autistic and so when I squint or whatever you wanna call the thing, My eyes' finelines on the side become wrinkled
View attachment 417000
Like this is how it seems like overtime? Is it over w my eyes or can someone show me how to squinch/squint properly without cause of wrinkles?

I am coping with vitamin E + nivea and aloevera gel but only time will tell if it works

• +1
  • +1
Do you know side effects of long term use?
Don't think there should be any i used it very sparingly people use it on their skin in much higher dosages

• +1
Don't think there should be any i used it very sparingly people use it on their skin in much higher dosages
Sounds good, possible to get from derma ? probably woulkd be unable to get myself for reasons of autism

get botox
HELLO,

View attachment 417000

Too young for botox bruzzah
then use the recommended before and add retinol . and stop squinting when no around femoids

• +1
then use the recommended before and add retinol . and stop squinting when no around femoids
Alrighty, thanks man. is it ez to get from derma?

Stop squintching and visit taban boyo

Alrighty, thanks man. is it ez to get from derma?
retinol you can order from eBay for topical use , the medical strength you can get from a dermatologist but you can't use for a long time , its called tretinoin

• +1