Squintmaxxing is legit

You

You

Banned
i had an eye test today and asked my optician what causes negative canthal tilt and positive canthal tilt. Ptosis (nct) is caused weak eyelid tendons and muscles and is a sign of aging. However pct is caused constant squinting of the eyes + decent orbital fat which shortens the eyelid length and deep sets the eye, however over squinting leads to tricharsis which is when the eyelids turn inwards.
function affects form = everything

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, TheChosenChad, Mansnob and 1 other person
over squinting leads to tricharsis which is when the eyelids turn inwards.
fuck it boyo. ascension at all costs

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: pppokerface, StalinCel and androidcel
Must be why squint bateman looks like he does today

• JFL
Reactions: pppokerface and Ropemaxing
doesn’t over squinting cause wrinkles?

yeah but only when you get older
i’m talking about only raising your lower eyelid, because that’s the only way squinting doesn’t look autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 1680
i’m talking about only raising your lower eyelid, because that’s the only way squinting doesn’t look autistic
ohhh ok. you prevent crows feet but only squinting the lower eyelid

ohhh ok. you prevent crows feet but only squinting the lower eyelid
okay, so let me know if i understood, if we start squinting a lot everyday, it can make our eye area better naturally?

• JFL
Reactions: zeno
okay, so let me know if i understood, if we start squinting a lot everyday, it can make our eye area better naturally?
yeah, getting lots of sun will give the same affect.

I looked too sad/angry squinting in my most recent photo, squinting too much doesn't work unless you're taking the picture from at least somewhat close up

however over squinting leads to tricharsis which is when the eyelids turn inwards.
it's all about function. Overtightening the eyes will lead this (tricharsis):

Image result for trichiasis

it's all about function. Overtightening the eyes will lead this (tricharsis):

Image result for trichiasis
then i guess squintmaxxing isn’t worth it?

then i guess squintmaxxing isn’t worth it?
don't over do it. it's unlikely tricharsis will form tho.

i had an eye test today and asked my optician what causes negative canthal tilt and positive canthal tilt. Ptosis (nct) is caused weak eyelid tendons and muscles and is a sign of aging. However pct is caused constant squinting of the eyes + decent orbital fat which shortens the eyelid length and deep sets the eye, however over squinting leads to tricharsis which is when the eyelids turn inwards.
Wait what? Squinting causes PCT over time?

Imagine from the beginning, the PCT and NCT are made to differentiate people who are often in the sun, and therefore who need to naturally squint, and those who spend their whole lives in their homes, it would be a kind of natural selector.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and You
Maybe that s why all asian have PCT LOL

However concerning the sun it's total bullshit because every singles man in Africa would have the same pct than asian ppls and it's not even close irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
So squinting would make my eyes more attractive?

Maybe that s why all asian have PCT LOL
actually legit my optician used Chinese Asians an example how they're eyes have gotten bigger over time living in western countries

lol now you are trolling us and want to reduce competition, because both squinting all time and getting lots of sun will make you age fast as fuck, sneaky bastard

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Ropemaxing
lol now you are trolling us and want to reduce competition, because both squinting all time and getting lots of sun will make you age fast as fuck, sneaky bastard
Nani

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ropemaxing

Plot twist lot of squint + sun = crows feets + 70y old man eyes

Saved. Will have my kids squinting 24/7. One thing tho, do you have a source on this I could trust?
Btw would moving the eyebrow muscle and making an angry face have any effect too?

Last edited:
Saved. Will have my kids squinting 24/7. One thing tho, do you have a source on this I could trust?
getting them to squint 24/7 will fuck them up ad that's not the point function effects rm getting out in the sun and they're eyes will naturally adapt into an attractive eye the right way.

This info coming straight from a professional optician i'll make a big thread collecting source and explaining myself.

Attachments

• giphy (7).gif
    giphy (7).gif
    576.4 KB · Views: 47
getting them to squint 24/7 will fuck them up ad that's not the point function effects rm getting out in the sun and they're eyes will naturally adapt into an attractive eye the right way.
Again where's your scientific source

IMPORTANT
don't squintmax until i release a guide on it with sources.
IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and Ropemaxing
IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT
Can't wait

You're seriously paranoid, I laugh everytime I read your posts

GUYSPLEASE STOP SQUINTING MY DAD IS AN EYE DOCTOR MANY YOUNG BOYS WHO ALSO USED TO SWUINT ALOT GET THEIR CHECKUP AND AFTER A FEW YEARS THEIR EYES HAVE BECOME BERY SUNKEN BECASUE SQUINTING CAUSES THE EYEBALL TOMCOMPEESS BACK
Fucking incels the lot of ya

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
GUYSPLEASE STOP SQUINTING MY DAD IS AN EYE DOCTOR MANY YOUNG BOYS WHO ALSO USED TO SWUINT ALOT GET THEIR CHECKUP AND AFTER A FEW YEARS THEIR EYES HAVE BECOME BERY SUNKEN BECASUE SQUINTING CAUSES THE EYEBALL TOMCOMPEESS BACK
Fucking incels the lot of ya
we want our eyes to sink back.

Cortisol can cause nct
Upload 2019 5 6 8 13 37

Massive cope if you think it will improve it. The only thing squinting 24/7 will do is making the action automatic, so you don't have to think of squinting when you go by your day, which makes it seem like you have good eye area.

Imagine from the beginning, the PCT and NCT are made to differentiate people who are often in the sun, and therefore who need to naturally squint, and those who spend their whole lives in their homes, it would be a kind of natural selector.
ah yes. our ancient hunter gathering ancestors sitting in their homes.