ST. WRISTCEL DOCTORS VISITS EXTRAVAGANZA PART 4 GTFIH.

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
ALRIGHT GUYS, NO MORE GAMES. IT IS OVER. TEARS ARE ROLLING DOWN MY EYES AS I AM WRITING THIS IN MY LOCKED BEDROOM. MY BONE AGE IS 17 FOR MY WRIST, A LITTLE OLDER THAN I AM. AT THIS AGE, ALMOST ALL GROWTH IS COMPLETE. IT IS OVER. TO COPE WITH THIS I AM FINALLY STARTING MY 20MG MK677 REGIMEN NIGHTLY. I WILL MEET WITH THE ENDOCRINOLOGIST IN A FEW MONTHS (BECAUSE OF THEIR JEWISH TRICKS, IT IS TOO LONG FOR ME TO WAIT SO I WILL TAKE IT NOW) I WILL ONLY TAKE THE IBUTAMOREN. AND WILL NOT TAKE HGH BECAUSE I AM TOO LOW T. (LOOK AT SIG). WHEN I BECOME MORE SUICIDAL I WILL PROBABLY JUST GET FAT GRAFTS AND LEG LENGTHENING. (MY DAD WILL BE RICH BY THEN) IT IS OVER.

TAGGING THE NIGGAS THAT SUPPORTED ME. THANKS GUYS, FOREVER BROTHERS.
@Good_Little_Goy
@personalityinkwell
@niggerjew
@rightfulcel
@PYT
@Bronze8
@itsOVER
@Mohamad
and others I may have forgot...

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, xefo, joeveniro and 13 others
shit format no care

fuck doctors

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Warlow, Lux and 1 other person
My wrist was 17 as well but still grew 2.5 inches w/ hgh. It's not over yet

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Baldingman1998, PYT and 1 other person
@Earn__Greatness i did not forget you my brother.

• Love it
Reactions: Earn__Greatness
lol good luck with hyperglycemia and insulin resistance on mk bhai

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, St. Wristcel and Good_Little_Goy
May gandy bless your pubertymaxxing tbh

• Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel
i love u bro

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and JustBeCurry
ascend brother sending wishes and prayers

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Good_Little_Goy
i relate to this i only inject subq because im low t to inject in muscle

FOUNDER OF THE LOOKSMAXXER’S PARADOX: LOOKSMAXERS PARADOX: LOW T SO NEED TO INJECT T BUT TOO LOW T TO ACTUALLY INJECT NEEDLE INTO BODY.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Earn__Greatness and St. Wristcel
gn bro finna go to shleep

finna pray for you fr fr before i go to bed

• Love it
gn bro finna go to shleep

finna pray for you fr fr before i go to bed
Thank you bro means a lot to me 🤝

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
Good luck with everything man. Whats your measurement if you dont mind?
5’9“ on the dot
5.6” wrists (brutal)
4.5 inch dick (even more brutal)
16 inch wide shoulders. (Bad but low end of avg)
I am a combo of subhuman genetics and need this badly

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and sensen
Don't worry much about torso limbs proportion.
Arm and clavicle can be lengthened as well.

Attachments

• 9C943CFF-70B3-413D-811D-29F856C593A5.jpeg
    9C943CFF-70B3-413D-811D-29F856C593A5.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Love it
ALRIGHT GUYS, NO MORE GAMES. IT IS OVER. TEARS ARE ROLLING DOWN MY EYES AS I AM WRITING THIS IN MY LOCKED BEDROOM. MY BONE AGE IS 17 FOR MY WRIST, A LITTLE OLDER THAN I AM. AT THIS AGE, ALMOST ALL GROWTH IS COMPLETE. IT IS OVER. TO COPE WITH THIS I AM FINALLY STARTING MY 20MG MK677 REGIMEN NIGHTLY. I WILL MEET WITH THE ENDOCRINOLOGIST IN A FEW MONTHS (BECAUSE OF THEIR JEWISH TRICKS, IT IS TOO LONG FOR ME TO WAIT SO I WILL TAKE IT NOW) I WILL ONLY TAKE THE IBUTAMOREN. AND WILL NOT TAKE HGH BECAUSE I AM TOO LOW T. (LOOK AT SIG). WHEN I BECOME MORE SUICIDAL I WILL PROBABLY JUST GET FAT GRAFTS AND LEG LENGTHENING. (MY DAD WILL BE RICH BY THEN) IT IS OVER.

@Good_Little_Goy
@personalityinkwell
@niggerjew
@rightfulcel
@PYT
@Bronze8
@itsOVER
@Mohamad
howd you get the lighting

• +1
another example of how gym compensate limb torso ratio

Attachments

• 214E5F8F-EC56-4EB7-9C96-4DE3D8927E71.png
    214E5F8F-EC56-4EB7-9C96-4DE3D8927E71.png
    366.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Love it

@Good_Little_Goy
@personalityinkwell
@niggerjew
@rightfulcel
@PYT
@Bronze8
@itsOVER
@Mohamad
TAKE FUCKING AROMASIN, HGH ACTUALLY SPEEDS UP YOUR BONE AGE MEGADOSE THAT SHIT

• Woah
also doesnt wrist bone age basically dont matter? if u have an open bone in ur fist you likely have a year or two in the other bones left

• +1
TAKE FUCKING AROMASIN, HGH ACTUALLY SPEEDS UP YOUR BONE AGE MEGADOSE THAT SHIT
howd you get the lighting
Holt shit didn’t know that ok, thanks for the info. idk what you mean by lighting (lowiqcel) but if you‘re talking about the X-rays i begged like a dog for my doctor to give me them and to set up an endo appointment as well.

But don't forget someone will always be here to mog you jfl

Attachments

• 49747933-CA7F-4D75-A240-BA6F801E5F4B.png
    49747933-CA7F-4D75-A240-BA6F801E5F4B.png
    577.1 KB · Views: 15
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Baldingman1998, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
also doesnt wrist bone age basically dont matter? if u have an open bone in ur fist you likely have a year or two in the other bones left
Jew doctors said it mattered, but I was always skeptical of this.

5’9“ on the dot
5.6” wrists (brutal)
4.5 inch dick (even more brutal)
16 inch wide shoulders. (Bad but low end of avg)
I am a combo of subhuman genetics and need this badly
I'm 5'9 as well
5 3/4 wrist
7 inch pepe ngl
I think around 18-19 inch shoulders

dick and shoulder mog but if we're standing next to each other, we'd both be viewed as subhuman wrist and overall size lol.

Don't let it put you down man. I never even realized having small wrists was subhuman so I never let it define me. It never stopped me from being with girls and lifting weights and being strong and masculine, don't let it stop you either bro. And if you wanna do the chemicals to get where you wanna be, more power to you. Just be careful man! And keep ascending.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Earn__Greatness, Good_Little_Goy and St. Wristcel
Holt shit didn’t know that ok, thanks for the info. idk what you mean by lighting (lowiqcel) but if you‘re talking about the X-rays i begged like a dog for my doctor to give me them and to set up an endo appointment as well.
i mean like ur avi lightineng idk how to write it

HGH does not significantly speed up your bone age but it does considerably, it still increases your end result height in the end

• Love it
I'm 5'9 as well
5 3/4 wrist
7 inch pepe ngl
I think around 18-19 inch shoulders

dick and shoulder mog but if we're standing next to each other, we'd both be viewed as subhuman wrist and overall size lol.

Don't let it put you down man. I never even realized having small wrists was subhuman so I never let it define me. It never stopped me from being with girls and lifting weights and being strong and masculine, don't let it stop you either bro. And if you wanna do the chemicals to get where you wanna be, more power to you. Just be careful man! And keep ascending.
Thanks for the kind words man means a lot to me. You stay well as well.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and sensen
i mean like ur avi lightineng idk how to write it

HGH does not significantly speed up your bone age but it does considerably, it still increases your end result height in the end
Thanks for the info again, also the website: fuck I forgot it but let Me tag another user here who has it

Thanks for the info again, also the website: fuck I forgot it but let Me tag another user here who has it
@Baldingman1998 please help my nigga out or @Truthmirrorcoper

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7863

@Good_Little_Goy
@personalityinkwell
@niggerjew
@rightfulcel
@PYT
@Bronze8
@itsOVER
@Mohamad
remember to get on anti estrogen

@Good_Little_Goy
@personalityinkwell
@niggerjew
@rightfulcel
@PYT
@Bronze8
@itsOVER
@Mohamad
remember to hop on aromasin

• Love it
Can HGH increase wrist and hand size even well after puberty, like in 20s and 30s?

• +1
Can HGH increase wrist and hand size even well after puberty, like in 20s and 30s?
As far as I know yes. There are bodybuilders in that age range that saw an increase in wrist circumference and hand and finger girth.

Moneymaxx and hardmaxx like if you are a Bogdanoff brother, don't worry everything it's gonna be alright

• Love it
5'9
5.8 inch wrist
5.7 non bone press 6 bone press
16 inch clavicles
maybe our wrist is average for our size

• Love it
Muh small wrists. Jesus Christ, ffs just work out properly and your wrists will get bigger along with your forearms. Yes, they will. Heavy deadlifts, rows without straps, isolated forearm exercises...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494 and St. Wristcel
5'9
5.8 inch wrist
5.7 non bone press 6 bone press
16 inch clavicles
maybe our wrist is average for our size
My wrist is 6.5 and it's my second biggest insecurity after Balding. Sub 7 inches = Subhuman

• +1
Muh small wrists. Jesus Christ, ffs just work out properly and your wrists will get bigger along with your forearms. Yes, they will. Heavy deadlifts, rows without straps, isolated forearm exercises...
Thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Wishing you the best OP

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back