mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness

“Just reach out, just join a club,”

Yeah but you need looks JFL imagine going to a club or community as sub 7 guy

No one will talk to you or give you attention

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 4310 and 6 others
Female Life : Recruit Difficulty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
Female Life : Recruit Difficulty
Join a club bro and stand in the corner and you will have 10 people approaching you and want to be friend with you.

But the requirement is that you need to be a CHAD first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽., Deleted and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4645 and Chadeep
Her loneliness: Getting ignored by Chad
Incel loneliness: Roped.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 1680 and 7 others
I cant believe that people like that dare to upload videos about loneliness while there are a lot people who actually suffer from rejection, poverty, hunger etc
Nuke this gay world rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, GordonFreeman, Deleted member 4645 and 9 others
I cant believe that people like that dare to upload videos about loneliness while there are a lot people who actually suffer from rejection, poverty, hunger etc
Nuke this gay world rn
Loneliness = not being good looking enough for people to be around you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, GordonFreeman, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
No one will talk to you or give you attention
If you do it as a sub5 (sub4 if it's a nerd club) people will actively avoid you and make it known you're not welcome.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, GordonFreeman, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Join a club bro and stand in the corner and you will have 10 people approaching you and want to be friend with you.

But the requirement is that you need to be a CHAD first
That video is for NonNT Chad's aka Autists.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and mido the slayer
If you do it as a sub5 (sub4 if it's a nerd club) people will actively avoid you and make it known you're not welcome.
Let me told you as an 5/10 guy.

You are not going to be welcome trust me I had this experience from dance classes,library,ect they will ignore you even if you are right in front of them

You need to be 6/10 to be welcome and have connections and friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HumidVent and Chadeep
mido ur being blasted with radiation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4430 and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
it's like getting advice from david gandy on how to approach women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3832, mido the slayer and 1 other person
mido ur being blasted with radiation
534.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
Step 1: Be good looking

• +1
Step 1: Be good looking
Plot twist: she actually have friends and family but she also feel lonely!!!!!!

I’m done with this gay world

While ugly guys are even hated by family members lol

• +1
Let me told you as an 5/10 guy.

You are not going to be welcome trust me I had this experience from dance classes,library,ect they will ignore you even if you are right in front of them

You need to be 6/10 to be welcome and have connections and friends
Yes, because as a normie-tier man, you need to be assertive and charming. You're not going to get attention and friendship served to you on a platter if you're not Chad. Personality, you need to have on offer. It's when you're ugly that nobody wants your personality because you're an eyesore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mido the slayer
Yes, because as a normie-tier man, you need to be assertive and charming. You're not going to get attention and friendship served to you on a platter if you're not Chad. Personality, you need to have on offer. It's when you're ugly that nobody wants your personality because you're an eyesore.
Agree

You need to have 10/10 personality and it might work or not ngl

• +1
Agree

You need to have 10/10 personality and it might work or not ngl
I wouldn't go that far. Just have something about you that gives your chosen social circle a reason to include you. Be funny, be insightful, be a good storyteller, be anything but a self-obsessed narcy looksmaxer who expects adoration on a platter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and GordonFreeman
I wouldn't go that far. Just have something about you that gives your chosen social circle a reason to include you. Be funny, be insightful, be a good storyteller, be anything but a self-obsessed narcy looksmaxer who expects adoration on a platter.
But you need to approach and get IN THE CIRCLES and I have tried this before and I get into a conversation and try to FIT IN but 60-70% of the time you usually fail or comes off as needy or weird.

If people don’t want to be near you in the first place than the chances of you becoming friend with people is low to impossible even if you approach them and talk to them and be interesting with them

• +1
females, because of their undeveloped brain basically have the iq, abstract thinking ability, and limited imagination of children. you cannot expect them to have rational, logistical, extrapolative thinking abilities.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, HumidVent and 1 other person
But you need to approach and get IN THE CIRCLES and I have tried this before and I get into a conversation and try to FIT IN but 60-70% of the time you usually fail or comes off as needy or weird.

If people don’t want to be near you in the first place than the chances of you becoming friend with people is low to impossible even if you approach them and talk to them and be interesting with them
You can't just barge into social circles like that. It takes time to build trust and rapport.

• +1
You can't just barge into social circles like that. It takes time to build trust and rapport.
Agree mate

Appreciate your advice btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and KingOfRome
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and .👽.
I dont think i need to be a chad to make friends. 3-4 psl is enough. Dont be boring bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gaia262
  • +1
Perfect gif
Tenor 73

• +1
Fucking hell. The things I would do if I had her looks. The life I would have... I would not waste a single second of my youth.

• +1
  • +1
Fucking hell. The things I would do if I had her looks. The life I would have... I would not waste a single second of my youth.
In reality you wouldn't appreciate looks this much if you had her looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and looksmaxxed
By getting 9999+ likes within 60 hours on tinder
741D47E2 6227 4624 96F0 DBDBF07707AA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mido the slayer