Stan Efferding pill

WadlowMaxxing

WadlowMaxxing

white. american. christian.
the "Vertical Diet" is a diet created by Stan Efferding.

don't listen to genetic defects here telling you to follow every diet under the moon. I have a solution. a diet followed by proffesional athletes, that's easy, and simple.

the vertical diet
Download 45

rice and red meat for macronutrients, carbohydrates and protein(with some fat)respectively. juice, full fat dairy, fruits, nuts, eggs, salmon, and certain vegetables for micronutrients as well as fat.

best part, food tastes good and won't make you feel like a dehydrated degenerative piece of shit like a waterfast. he also preaches fixing circadian rythm which would help most people here.

Stan Efferding is also far from the run of the mill keto guru, he's a 53 year old proffesional powerlifter and bodybuilder who's trained proffesional athletes across many strength sports. not some faggot "Dr" Berg chiropractor.

@ItisOver take the Stan Efferding pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 5891, ProAcktiv and 7 others
Based

• +1
Reactions: Lux and WadlowMaxxing
Too bad my growth plates are basically closed :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Lux and WadlowMaxxing
Someone watches more plates more dates. Was just looking at this yesterday lol.

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 5746
Red meat is horrible read ornish studies.

palmitic acid downregulates the ldl receptor.

even Stan admits that this isn’t the healthiest diet for Longevity. It’s for performance.

• +1
Reactions: madmax
Someone watches more plates more dates. Was just looking at this yesterday lol.
I've known abt Stan Efferding for a while
Red meat is horrible read ornish studies.

palmitic acid downregulates the ldl receptor.

even Stan admits that this isn’t the healthiest diet for Longevity. It’s for performance.
life well spent>80 miserable years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and WadlowMaxxing
Interesting about sleep cycle

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
stan efferding is a thumb lookin ass faggot

• So Sad
Reactions: Slayercel
I've known abt Stan Efferding for a while

life well spent>80 miserable years
Well saturated acid combined with cholesterol causes fatty streaks in the arteries of everyone who consumes it including infants

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Well saturated acid combined with cholesterol causes fatty streaks in the arteries of everyone who consumes it including infants
yes well every food is flawed to an extent. all I know is I've felt much better so since starting red meat(steaks, liver etc). I doubt I've halved my lifespan doing so. i could pick apart every food and explain why it's bad, until you're left with an empty plate and confusion. just a reminder the average american eats like shit and still lives to 80

I don't really like red meat but I force myself to eat it sometimes because it improves my mood and the way I feel,
the difference is actually quite drastic

honestly if you are a lover of red meat, then do this diet, those same "health experts" who live for long, are usually short (which makes you live longer) and look disgusting and skinny

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and WadlowMaxxing
don't make fun of a balding man. norwood reaper hasn't an ounce of mercy
its not just because hes bald
he looks like a weird high E thumb
modern bodybuilders in general just look weird as fuck, mentally ill sport

• +1
yes well every food is flawed to an extent. all I know is I've felt much better so since starting red meat(steaks, liver etc). I doubt I've halved my lifespan doing so. i could pick apart every food and explain why it's bad, until you're left with an empty plate and confusion. just a reminder the average american eats like shit and still lives to 80
I just don’t want shit in my veins. I don’t like the idea. I believe the diet Weston price gave to his family in the forward of a book to be the best. Basically replacing red meat with marine food

Just eat healthy with various food groups theory

• +1
the "Vertical Diet" is a diet created by Stan Efferding.

don't listen to genetic defects here telling you to follow every diet under the moon. I have a solution. a diet followed by proffesional athletes, that's easy, and simple.

the vertical diet
View attachment 927770

rice and red meat for macronutrients, carbohydrates and protein(with some fat)respectively. juice, full fat dairy, fruits, nuts, eggs, salmon, and certain vegetables for micronutrients as well as fat.

best part, food tastes good and won't make you feel like a dehydrated degenerative piece of shit like a waterfast. he also preaches fixing circadian rythm which would help most people here.

Stan Efferding is also far from the run of the mill keto guru, he's a 53 year old proffesional powerlifter and bodybuilder who's trained proffesional athletes across many strength sports. not some faggot "Dr" Berg chiropractor.

@ItisOver take the Stan Efferding pill
I ate like shit growing up and still grew to 6"1, same height as my dad. Also had next to no calcium since lactose intolerant. But downward grown jaw - I think lots of meat will make you chew more and be good for that. Dunno how credible this is for height though

nope not if u take k2 and d3
The studies on k2 clearing out arteries show that it’s effect is minimal.

there is also evidence that show prehistoric eskimos had extensive coronary artery disease

Loren cordain the founder of the paleo diet openly admits that palmitic acid down regulates the ldl receptor and fucks up your blood vessels.

sorry but I prefer mrs fishwife @LondonVillie 's diet

The studies on k2 clearing out arteries show that it’s effect is minimal.

there is also evidence that show prehistoric eskimos had extensive coronary artery disease

Loren cordain the founder of the paleo diet openly admits that palmitic acid down regulates the ldl receptor and fucks up your blood vessels.
cholestrol is good for you its a precursor to hormones and without enough excercise + supplementation it would become negligble

cholestrol is good for you its a precursor to hormones and without enough excercise + supplementation it would become negligble
No. Cholesterol is made by the body.

Efferding even admits his diet isn’t for healthy ppl. It’s for roided dudes trying to compete in strong man type stuff

cholesterol isn’t as bad as saturated fat in my opinion.

No. Cholesterol is made by the body.

Efferding even admits his diet isn’t for healthy ppl. It’s for roided dudes trying to compete in strong man type stuff

cholesterol isn’t as bad as saturated fat in my opinion.
Yes i know it's made in the body but eating it will help with androgen production, i am not promoting his diet mine is much more mixed with yoghurts keffir eggs red meat fish veggies and bonebroth