Start bodylanguagemaxxing NOW

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Improving your body language is one of the simplest methods of looksmaxxing. Your body laguage, your posture, they msut be NT and not beta/aspie.

1.Stop crossing your arms. That indicates insecurity and lack of confidence/desperation

2.Always keep your back and neck straight to show confidence

3.Try to limit putting your hands in your pockets. Keeping them in your pockets too indicates that you don't know what you are doing with your life

4.Always look people in the eye and maitain eye contact

5.Never cross your legs. That's extremly low T and effeminate.

These are simple things you can start doing NOW to improve your aura/attitude. After a while, you will get used to your new body language and you will feel like a winner. ALways remember, as a man you have to be perfect. Every aspect of you should be maxxed and should be kept that way no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Lorsss, badromance and 1 other person
Good advice.

Thing is. For Incels. How would they know the following:

1. When a woman approaches or orbits them & their intentions towards them. If they be sincerely positive or negative? As the :blackpill: opens our eyes to the "Dark Side of Life"?
2. When a woman sneaks a glance or sideway look, preens when there is nobody else there except her & them?
3. Asks for something or help of any sort from the Incel etc?
4. Voluntarily tries to assist the Incel in some form or another? Their motives behind it?

What would you say to them as this is site was & IMO primarily set up to assist them & their goals of ascension?

Looking forward to your responses.

On another note. RedPill/Braincels & quite possibly MGTOW on reddit are all going to be Nuked. TRP & Braincels quarantined already in line to be Nuked. MGTOW not far behind.

Hopefully this site remains standing & on another note IM also.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
1. When a woman approaches or orbits them & their intentions towards them. If they be sincerely positive or negative? As the :blackpill: opens our eyes to the "Dark Side of Life"?

You don't wonder it about it oo much. Be low inhib and NT and emotionless

2. When a woman sneaks a glance or sideway look, preens when there is nobody else there except her & them?

IOIs?

People ask for help without sexual interest?

4. Voluntarily tries to assist the Incel in some form or another? Their motives behind it?

Kindness?

What would you say to them as this is site was & IMO primarily set up to assist them & their goals of ascension?

Different situations, different context, different approach

On another note. RedPill/Braincels & quite possibly MGTOW on reddit are all going to be Nuked. TRP & Braincels quarantined already in line to be Nuked. MGTOW not far behind.

Good tbh. They were both shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Stand up tall and don't have nerd neck. Look straight in front of you when you walk

• +1
  • +1
I see all the incels on campus walk like a nerd while being manlets already jfl

Incels for some reason want to make their situation even worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
Lmao! It's evident at .me cuz they think it's cope to try

They lack self awareness so they don't understand what they need to do

• +1
They lack self awareness so they don't understand what they need to do
Yeah I remember when I was incel and yeah I thought ni looked good but in reality I looked like shit jfl

• +1
Yeah I remember when I was incel and yeah I thought ni looked good but in reality I looked like shit jfl

Not only that but you generally do/say stuff that are actually unattractive but years of isolation have caused you to believe the opposite

• +1
Not only that but you generally do/say stuff that are actually unattractive but years of isolation have caused you to believe the opposite
Yeah a lot of people think they're being cool and mysterious like le ebic anime character but in reality they just sound like a filthy neckbeard

• +1
Yeah a lot of people think they're being cool and mysterious like le ebic anime character but in reality they just sound like a filthy neckbeard

My thoughts precisely. Be NT, be like everyone else, don't do the shit you think it's smart/funny

• +1
My thoughts precisely. Be NT, be like everyone else, don't do the shit you think it's smart/funny
Right don't become the laughing stock of your campus or "that creepy guy"

• +1
Right don't become the laughing stock of your campus or "that creepy guy"

"Be yourself" is BS. You wouldn't be an incel if yourself was good

• +1
"Be yourself" is BS. You wouldn't be an incel if yourself was good
yeah they say all you got to do is be yourself and that special someone will come along and love you for you, but that only happens if you're not a faggot

Last edited:
  • +1
yeah they say all you got to do is be yourself and that special someone will come along and love you for you, but that only happens if you're not a faggot

It's like what I said in my other post, go against yourself, do things that you don't feel like doing. These are the right ones

No woman is special. Women are pussy and tits. I mean, sure, a girl is pretty but once she strips naked, her face becomes a lot less relevant let aloner her personaloty.

• +1
I mean, sure, a girl is pretty but once she strips naked, her face becomes a lot less relevant let aloner her personaloty.
Yeah honestly if she got a busted face but a great body it doesn't matter at all

• +1
Yeah honestly if she got a busted face but a great body it doesn't matter at all

Body is so legit for women. Just look at some ugly bitches with fake tits have men go crazy over them. Big boobs+slim=win

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CopeMaxxer and Nibba
Body is so legit for women. Just look at some ugly bitches with fake tits have men go crazy over them. Big boobs+slim=win
It's literally all it takes. I actually have a theory on this that I might post more in depth about. basically I think a woman can be viewed as attractive based on skin tone body type and hair color. Like looking at them from behind you can already tell if they're attractive without even seeing their face and I have multiple male co-workers that cat call girls without even seeing their face just based on those traits.

• +1
It's literally all it takes. I actually have a theory on this that I might post more in depth about. basically I think a woman can be viewed as attractive based on skin tone body type and hair color. Like looking at them from behind you can already tell if they're attractive without even seeing their face and I have multiple male co-workers that cat call girls without even seeing their face just based on those traits.

Which is why men fap to nudes even if face is not shown. A good body is imidiately ascociated with a good face.

• +1
Which is why men fap to nudes even if face is not shown. A good body is imidiately ascociated with a good face.
Exactly, why is why you see Stacies with okay faces but really nice bodies. Big tits, slim waist and big ass

• +1
Exactly, why is why you see Stacies with okay faces but really nice bodies. Big tits, slim waist and big ass

A woman with an okay face and a really good body absolutely destroys a girl with a really good face and an okay body. It's the opposite of what happens with men.

• +1
A woman with an okay face and a really good body absolutely destroys a girl with a really good face and an okay body. It's the opposite of what happens with men.
Exactly bro. Yet another way men and women are opposites. This is why women that act like men (stem girls) are unattractive, cuz men and women are supposed to be different

• +1
Exactly bro. Yet another way men and women are opposites. This is why women that act like men (stem girls) are unattractive, cuz men and women are supposed to be different

Yep. Men and women are supposed to polarize each other. Like I said, men are supposed to b strong, women are supposed to be weak.

• +1
Yep. Men and women are supposed to polarize each other. Like I said, men are supposed to b strong, women are supposed to be weak.
Exactly bro. Men who are weak are basically just women

• +1
Exactly bro. Men who are weak are basically just women

Yes, which is why as a man, you should be perfect. No whinning, no bitching, no doubt, no regrets, always optimistic, always positive, never get sad, never lose confidence. It's the only way to be as a guy, why doesn't anyone tell you this?

• +1
Cuz people who know this don't want competition

Exactly. People are full of shit. They always give you shitty advice to misinform you and keep you out of the game

• +1
Exactly. People are full of shit. They always give you shitty advice to misinform you and keep you out of the game
Funny thing is a lot of them are actually serious and take their own advice. Which is why they're posting on fucking Reddit on a Friday night

• +1
Funny thing is a lot of them are actually serious and take their own advice. Which is why they're posting on fucking Reddit on a Friday night

It's all about trial and error and understanding what needs to be done and focus on what will actually get you laid

• +1
It's all about trial and error and understanding what needs to be done and focus on what will actually get you laid
Yeah and ya can't do that from the basement on a Friday night

• +1
Yeah and ya can't do that from the basement on a Friday night

You know, not a sinlge person ever helped me with this. I did everything on my own. I didn't have a single mutual friend with my oneitis. I just had the ballz to apporach her on my own.

• +1
You know, not a sinlge person ever helped me with this. I did everything on my own. I didn't have a single mutual friend with my oneitis. I just had the ballz to apporach her on my own.
Yeah man that's impressive. You did good without anyone

• +1
Yeah man that's impressive. You did good without anyone
It's all abut bieng low inhib and seizing opportunities.

• +1
Good advice.

Thing is. For Incels. How would they know the following:

Looking forward to your responses.

Hopefully this site remains standing & on another note IM also.

Fuck, that's a really tough question. The first thing we'd have to rule out is the Fakecels, aka slightly below average males who think they're Incel. When that happens, the next step would be looking towards surgical options IMO. That's probably their best bet to look average/above average. Problem is, most truecels are in LDAR mode, so they'd have to actually care enough about themselves to undergo that process.

• +1
Fuck, that's a really tough question. The first thing we'd have to rule out is the Fakecels, aka slightly below average males who think they're Incel. When that happens, the next step would be looking towards surgical options IMO. That's probably their best bet to look average/above average. Problem is, most truecels are in LDAR mode, so they'd have to actually care enough about themselves to undergo that process.

Slightly below average males. Would mean they're still Incels. Not fakecels.

• +1
Slightly below average males. Would mean they're still Incels. Not fakecels.

Hang on just a moment. How many slightly below average guys have you seen with GF's? Are you gonna push that all onto status or money?

• +1
How many slightly below average guys have you seen with GF's?
Far too many, the more i see, the more my mental health deteriorates.

• +1

Dawg, then that means something is wrong. If your understanding of the world doesn't match up with reality, than it's not reality's fault, it's yours.
Getting into relationships is nuanced. Anyone who says that it's 100% this or that is deluded. Humans do weird shit all the time, because humans aren't all the same.

• +1

Why the fuck do you let it deteriorate? Use them as a fuel to keep pushing forward. Be perfect, be optimal, be a slayer

• +1
Hang on just a moment. How many slightly below average guys have you seen with GF's? Are you gonna push that all onto status or money?

Tbh. Not many. Possibly guy friends only. Who knows. All I know is that I've got a lot to do and even then it may still be too late. However I have other shit on my table which take urgent priority.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Omg, guys. The best thing to do, its to just go up to the guy getting the most IOIs from women, and punch him straight in the face outta no where man.

• +1