Start here.

Ijustwannafuckbitche

Ijustwannafuckbitche

Iron
So, you've just discovered looksmax.me but don't have USD500k mommy and daddy saved up for you to spend on surgeries. You also realize you apparently need to get every single fucking surgery in the world just to stand a chance at fucking a foid.

Where do you start?

Let's assume the worst case scenario: fat, short, ugly, absolutely 0 friends and, more importantly, POOR as fuck.

Fat: If you're fat, you're not even trying tbh. You don't even know what your face really looks like jfl. Stop eating uncontrollably to numb your anxiety, it doesn't work and makes your life miserable. Leaning down is EFFORTLESS if you do this.
Cost: a stupid kitchen scale to weigh the food.

Short: you can cry about it being unfair and you'd be right but we got no time for that so make the most of whatever your height is by wearing LIFTS. 2 inches should be ok. Once you make the decision to wear lifts, you have to stick with it forever (maybe get leg lengthening in the future) or else people will know. A 2-inch boost, no matter how short you are, can statistically mean going from a 10% pool of women to a 40% pool.
Cost: some stupid lifts

Ugly: again, you can cry about it being unfair and you'd be right. Provided you're lean and your face is still not good you have 2 cheap options: grow a beard or get fillers. If you have a strong jaw and are not extremely deformed in some way, you'll at least be acceptable. Grow a beard strategically to sculpt a jawline and square chin or get fillers (you can inject them yourself if you wanna go cheaper, if you ONLY do jaw and chin its actually safe). The long-term solution tho to a stronger jaw happens to be absolutely free: CHEWING.
Cost: maybe some fillers and gum

No friends: actually the hardest one. Key to this is going absolutely hard. It's going to suck but it must be done. Get some hobbies, talk to people that seem lonely too, do whatever is in your power to make some friends. Make sure you provide something of value to people (learn skills etc). Always pretend you have other friends and are not actually a desperate mf tho, that helps a lot. Any friend you make can introduce you to a whole social group.
Cost: time

Poor: if you got a shitty job, go to trade school on the side or learn programming. If you're in college make sure you're majoring in STEM. Save and dont spend your money on stupid shit. If you live in America or Europe you got no excuse, if you live in the 3rd world try moving to the 1st.

This is of course assuming you got a decent haircut, hygiene, dress well and other obvious shit like that.

DONT GIVE UP BOYOS WERE ALL GONNA MAKE IT.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873, Deleted member 6400, Ampere and 11 others
based

• +1
Reactions: Ijustwannafuckbitche
Based and positive. Nice mindset!

• +1
kinda copey but i approve

• +1
This post reminds me of my username

Good thread
Where you been?
Screenshot 2020 08 01 at 234840

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
Good Thread again OP

• +1
how the fuck do i solve mentalceldom?

i dont know whats wrong with me, im not an autist or anything cuz i have male friends and i understand social interactions and all this shit 100% not autustic

but i cant talk to girls. a girl invited me to her house and i pussied out. its so fucking insane how many chances ive lost to this shit. i got dragged and a girl kissed me but i couldnt even do it thats how retarded i am. everytime a girl looks at me i cant look in her eyes

i had a fuckd up childhood with 0 interactions, and i was very ugly and short when i grew up i think this caused a lot of problems for me

srry if this came of as bragging i dont mean to

• So Sad
and btw appreciate the post bro, thanks a lot

Pajeet

Ascending as we speak OP! :feelsautistic: