[Success] START MEWING NOW

Weishaupt

Weishaupt

Mewcel
I just shaved off my shitty beard after like 2 months and took a shower. I look in the mirror and my whole face and sideprofile has changed, the beard was covering up my whole face and cheekbones that are popping out now, my face has clearly shortened and my facial harmony has gotten better because of that, and my maxilla is slightly forward. I can't believe it myself.. Even one of my family members complimented me when they saw me. I look like a schalyer ngl...

I will post pictures of a before and after once I get to the 1 year mark.

Started: At 16
Mewing for: 7 months now (I try to do it the whole 24 hours of the day, I don't work or anything yet so it's quite easy)
Hard-mewing for: 2 of those months

(I am just taking back what got taken away from me due to mouthbreathing and mucus allergies as a kid)

Last edited:
tallcel

tallcel

Adept
Congrats.
(only works if your palate is half decent.)

Absi

Absi

Isis Leader
I'm sorry to sound dumb.. But what is mewing? And how can you do it?

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Zephir
Rimless glasses or bust tbh. Anything else makes you look worse IMO.

Evil Genius

Evil Genius

Adept
What if you are tongue tied and have a narrow palate?

:confused::incel:

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Chad :feelshehe: I swear bro... no wonder people say it's "cope" they're not doing it right. It hurts like crazy, you're reversing years of changes to your face but it's worth it
I can't do it atm since I'm sick and congested

vis

vis

Enthusiast
Can I see pics too

did you ever do mewing incorrectly? if do what did you do and how did you fix?

TaCopineEstMoche

TaCopineEstMoche

Banned
Very important to get the back of the tongue up there as well - if you have a narrow arch then it might be worth looking into palate expansion to make some more room for the tongue.

Even if you're too old for developmental gains, still Mew. In fact it's pretty crazy that it's even named after someone - Dr Mew didn't invent proper tongue posture. I do it because it's like the central hub of good posture from which all your body posture emanates. When you consider how heavy your head is, and how it teeters on the top of your spine and is held in place by your neck muscles, it's no wonder so many people develop chronic neck problems. Good tongue posture will help support the weight of your head.

My bones are fully developed so I'm not going to get a bigger jaw (at least probably not). But I have noticed that my neck is in much better shape, and I can feel my high arched palate starting to flatten.

I'll tell you what though, poking around with the back of your tongue is a pretty surreal feeling at times. Sometimes I can almost "hook" it behind my Maxilla and push it forward. Kind of a creepy feeling, but I can imagine if I was 16 and still in line for some jaw gains I would be doing that like there's no tomorrow.

Last edited:
LooksJourney

LooksJourney

Placebocel
What if you are tongue tied and have a narrow palate?

:confused::incel:
Get surgery to get rid of your tongue tie, and get a Forward Anterior Growth Guidance Appliance (FAGGA) or hard mew until you feel your skull Litterally breaking in half.

If your over 25 get a fagga appliance they work wonders. There’s progress pics of a much older man with great results within 10 months.

Evil Genius

Evil Genius

Adept
Get surgery to get rid of your tongue tie, and get a Forward Anterior Growth Guidance Appliance (FAGGA) or hard mew until you feel your skull Litterally breaking in half.

If your over 25 get a fagga appliance they work wonders. There’s progress pics of a much older man with great results within 10 months.
thanks bro

GAY

GAY

Adept
Does mewing help lose bodyfat, cuz I dont have a reccesed chin but strong face bloat

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
There will never be a better time than now to start mewing.

jefferson

jefferson

Zephir
Does mewing help lose bodyfat, cuz I dont have a reccesed chin but strong face bloat
nope, try lowering your sodium intake and cut out creatine if you take it.

orbmaxxing

orbmaxxing

Trainee
I can't stop looking at my mewing progress pics srs

just cage if you think mewing is cope

BlackBeard

BlackBeard

Hopelessly living
When people say "back of the tongue" what do you mean?
Like the middle part of my tongue?
Should my tongue be at the hard part before the soft part of the mouth roof?

orbmaxxing

orbmaxxing

Trainee
just as far back as you can

TaCopineEstMoche

TaCopineEstMoche

Banned
The tip should be at the front of the palate, just above your middle teeth. You may have to put it a little higher if you have a high, arched palate. The rest of your tongue sits as flat as it can against the palate from front to back. If you can get the very back of your tongue up there, it will likely press against the soft palate. I can get my tongue all the way back to where I start to feel my gag reflex kick in.

The easiest way to get the back half of your tongue up there is with a suction motion. Try sucking the middle of your tongue to the roof, then "roll" the suction force to the back of your tongue. It sticks with the vacuum you created. Then you can work on getting the front half up with a suction motion too.

If you find this hard then try making a huge big cheesy grin and swallow. You'll probably find that your tongue gets suctioned up to your palate quite naturally. All this is weird at first because you don't normally exert this level of detailed control in your day to day tongue usage. After a while of experimentation and exploration you kind of build a mental map of your palate and your tongue starts doing what the fuck it's told.

BlackBeard

BlackBeard

Hopelessly living
Should I mew while I'm chewing gum?

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
That's not possible. Chew gum on each side of your mouth for 30min-1 hour everyday.
what does chewing do other than make your masseters grow? does it make any changes to bones?

R

Ropemaxing

Enthusiast
That's not possible. Chew gum on each side of your mouth for 30min-1 hour everyday.
By hard mewing you mean that you basically push so hard that it becomes painful?

kantero

kantero

Amateur
No reason to not try it except its fucking difficult for me - my tongue becomes dry, my submental looks sticked out/worse, i get more pressure on my teeth and its generally feels very unnatural.

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
No reason to not try it except its fucking difficult for me - my tongue becomes dry, my submental looks sticked out/worse, i get more pressure on my teeth and its generally feels very unnatural.
look into palatal expansion if you're young enough

Evil Genius

Evil Genius

Adept

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Reapwhatyousow OffTopic 5
R OffTopic 8
Zygos4Life OffTopic 4