START MEWING NOW

Weishaupt

Weishaupt

Mewcel
I just shaved off my shitty beard after like 2 months and took a shower. I look in the mirror and my whole face and sideprofile has changed, the beard was covering up my whole face and cheekbones that are popping out now, my face has clearly shortened and my facial harmony has gotten better because of that, and my maxilla is slightly forward. I can't believe it myself.. Even one of my family members complimented me when they saw me. I look like a schalyer ngl...

I will post pictures of a before and after once I get to the 1 year mark.

Started: At 16
Mewing for: 7 months now (I try to do it the whole 24 hours of the day, I don't work or anything yet so it's quite easy)
Hard-mewing for: 2 of those months

(I am just taking back what got taken away from me due to mouthbreathing and mucus allergies as a kid)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt, Falimcel, Deleted member 281 and 6 others
Congrats.
(only works if your palate is half decent.)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
Congrats.
(only works if your palate is half decent.)
Thank you. My intermolar width is 42mm (don't know what it was before)

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
I'm sorry to sound dumb.. But what is mewing? And how can you do it?

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
Rimless glasses or bust tbh. Anything else makes you look worse IMO.

Chadeem ?

Tbh

Hardmewing is fucking hard

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Weishaupt
Chadeem ?

Tbh

Hardmewing is fucking hard
Chad :feelshehe: I swear bro... no wonder people say it's "cope" they're not doing it right. It hurts like crazy, you're reversing years of changes to your face but it's worth it

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Nibba
What if you are tongue tied and have a narrow palate?

:confused::incel:

Chad :feelshehe: I swear bro... no wonder people say it's "cope" they're not doing it right. It hurts like crazy, you're reversing years of changes to your face but it's worth it
I can't do it atm since I'm sick and congested

Can I see pics too

did you ever do mewing incorrectly? if do what did you do and how did you fix?

Very important to get the back of the tongue up there as well - if you have a narrow arch then it might be worth looking into palate expansion to make some more room for the tongue.

Even if you're too old for developmental gains, still Mew. In fact it's pretty crazy that it's even named after someone - Dr Mew didn't invent proper tongue posture. I do it because it's like the central hub of good posture from which all your body posture emanates. When you consider how heavy your head is, and how it teeters on the top of your spine and is held in place by your neck muscles, it's no wonder so many people develop chronic neck problems. Good tongue posture will help support the weight of your head.

My bones are fully developed so I'm not going to get a bigger jaw (at least probably not). But I have noticed that my neck is in much better shape, and I can feel my high arched palate starting to flatten.

I'll tell you what though, poking around with the back of your tongue is a pretty surreal feeling at times. Sometimes I can almost "hook" it behind my Maxilla and push it forward. Kind of a creepy feeling, but I can imagine if I was 16 and still in line for some jaw gains I would be doing that like there's no tomorrow.

Last edited:
What if you are tongue tied and have a narrow palate?

:confused::incel:
Get surgery to get rid of your tongue tie, and get a Forward Anterior Growth Guidance Appliance (FAGGA) or hard mew until you feel your skull Litterally breaking in half.

If your over 25 get a fagga appliance they work wonders. There’s progress pics of a much older man with great results within 10 months.

Get surgery to get rid of your tongue tie, and get a Forward Anterior Growth Guidance Appliance (FAGGA) or hard mew until you feel your skull Litterally breaking in half.

If your over 25 get a fagga appliance they work wonders. There’s progress pics of a much older man with great results within 10 months.
thanks bro

Does mewing help lose bodyfat, cuz I dont have a reccesed chin but strong face bloat

There will never be a better time than now to start mewing.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Chadelite and Hunter
Does mewing help lose bodyfat, cuz I dont have a reccesed chin but strong face bloat
nope, try lowering your sodium intake and cut out creatine if you take it.

I can't stop looking at my mewing progress pics srs

just cage if you think mewing is cope

When people say "back of the tongue" what do you mean?
Like the middle part of my tongue?
Should my tongue be at the hard part before the soft part of the mouth roof?

just as far back as you can

The tip should be at the front of the palate, just above your middle teeth. You may have to put it a little higher if you have a high, arched palate. The rest of your tongue sits as flat as it can against the palate from front to back. If you can get the very back of your tongue up there, it will likely press against the soft palate. I can get my tongue all the way back to where I start to feel my gag reflex kick in.

The easiest way to get the back half of your tongue up there is with a suction motion. Try sucking the middle of your tongue to the roof, then "roll" the suction force to the back of your tongue. It sticks with the vacuum you created. Then you can work on getting the front half up with a suction motion too.

If you find this hard then try making a huge big cheesy grin and swallow. You'll probably find that your tongue gets suctioned up to your palate quite naturally. All this is weird at first because you don't normally exert this level of detailed control in your day to day tongue usage. After a while of experimentation and exploration you kind of build a mental map of your palate and your tongue starts doing what the fuck it's told.

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody and BlackBeard
Should I mew while I'm chewing gum?

That's not possible. Chew gum on each side of your mouth for 30min-1 hour everyday.
what does chewing do other than make your masseters grow? does it make any changes to bones?

That's not possible. Chew gum on each side of your mouth for 30min-1 hour everyday.

By hard mewing you mean that you basically push so hard that it becomes painful?

No reason to not try it except its fucking difficult for me - my tongue becomes dry, my submental looks sticked out/worse, i get more pressure on my teeth and its generally feels very unnatural.

No reason to not try it except its fucking difficult for me - my tongue becomes dry, my submental looks sticked out/worse, i get more pressure on my teeth and its generally feels very unnatural.
look into palatal expansion if you're young enough

yeah anyone who says mewing is a cope like the tard above me is like retarded

i chew gum and mew every day and now my jawline is chad tier

im still ugly tho

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt
what does chewing do other than make your masseters grow? does it make any changes to bones?
Yes it does. You need a strong mandible to uphold a wide and correctly grown maxilla. Mewing combined with chewing will give you correct growth over a period of time privy to you.
By hard mewing you mean that you basically push so hard that it becomes painful?
When your tongue is plastered on your palate and your pushing, it shouldn't be painful but it will be because you're reversing years of damage to your maxilla.
Can I chew for longer? Why 30 minutes?
Yes you can but as the other person said, that's time spent not mewing. 30 minutes to an hour is sufficient. If you get an urge to chew hard foods then do so.
Yes, my submental sticks out as well, and if you feel pressure on your teeth you're doing it wrong. And of course it feels unnatural if you've had incorrect tongue posture for over a year. Correcting your face is not an overnight process, your subconscious will soon keep the tongue where ever you tell it to after you mew for a while.
yeah anyone who says mewing is a cope like the tard above me is like retarded

i chew gum and mew every day and now my jawline is chad tier

im still ugly tho
Correct tongue posture will give you a properly developed maxilla overtime and a properly developed maxilla will give you universal features of facial attractiveness including a jawline.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and Youngcell
Thank you. My intermolar width is 42mm (don't know what it was before)
Shit, mine's just 34mm. Did you measure it between the first molars?

cant wait until i get my myobrace this month. mewing will be much easier.

@Weishaupt I've recently changed my sleeping position to my back, but even then my mandible drops (my mouth opens). I'dk if I mouth-breathe but is it bad if that happens during my sleep? Also how do you deal with mewing while sleeping? I don't want to fucking tape my mouth that'd be so stupid.

I don't want to fucking tape my mouth that'd be so stupid.
No you are for not taping your mouth shut if you aren't 110% sure you can mew in your sleep

should hard mewing hurt and even fucking burn after only 10 seconds of doing it?

No you are for not taping your mouth shut if you aren't 110% sure you can mew in your sleep
How is it even possible to mew in your sleep lol no one can activate any muscles while sleeping, the tongue will fall down anyways.

How is it even possible to mew in your sleep lol no one can activate any muscles while sleeping, the tongue will fall down anyways.
mewing is just keeping tounge on the palate (the roof of your mouth)
hard mewing is pushing it

Why do people toss and turn at night? Ghosts? Yeah you can activate muscles while sleeping, I fall asleep mewing and I wake up mewing.
Its an oral posture, the tongue is meant by nature to stay in that position at all times, even during sleep. All the cavemen did it.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
PM pics? I try hard mewing but that shit fucking hurts after a few seconds.

Am I mewing correctly if the area underneath my chin gets tighter and the harder I mew the farther back the tightness go's?

4098F478 3AD9 46BB BC96 A6791E173CB6