Started crying on the phone with a friend

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
A Chad friend from highschool called me just now (no idea why he keeps in touch with me), and he asked me how college was going and whatever. Then 2 minutes into the conversation I started crying jfl, I kept saying that I'm just sad. Then I hung up. Damn he probably thinks I'm gonna rope right now

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Manletmachine, chaddyboi66 and 21 others
Man up, we don't do feelings out here son.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, chaddyboi66, sorrowfulsad and 22 others
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Hozay
why would you cry?

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
A Chad friend from highschool called me just now (no idea why he keeps in touch with me), and he asked me how college was going and whatever. Then 2 minutes into the conversation I started crying jfl, I kept saying that I'm just sad. Then I hung up. Damn he probably thinks I'm gonna rope right now
You gotta stop all that. Don't be crying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
why would you cry?
Not sure, I guess it's cuz I am doing terrible in college and I'm just sad. But even if it wasn't for college, I'd be sad for another reason. It never ends

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Looks234, Kristin and 5 others
Try getting 3 big black penises in ur throat op

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, bugeye, Deleted member 9699 and 1 other person
299052013.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Crying in front of your friends is a social status killer

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 11758, Yerico7 and 7 others
Not sure, I guess it's cuz I am doing terrible in college and I'm just sad. But even if it wasn't for college, I'd be sad for another reason. It never ends
Get adderall and armodafinil what the fuck are u doing all the college kids do it

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Mexicanboi
sound like a beginning of a love story to me

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 11406 and 5'8manlet
giga homo trait

inject t

if it makes u feel better i have 100x worse life than u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 9380
Do u have a bad relationship with ur parents? Do they know your sadness. You need to tell them, it will make u feel better to have their support

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Do u have a bad relationship with ur parents? Do they know your sadness. You need to tell them, it will make u feel better to have their support
not every parent will support that or even support their son as a whole they will find it more of a weakness to tell them because they wont admit their shit parenting , especially dads .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Vitruvian
low T signs

Low T, kys op.

Ngl that's look very a gay story

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
I’m sorry to hear that. Sometimes life is hard and you will cry about things. This is all cliché advice that you’ve probably heard but I’m glad you told someone how you feel. That is one of the best things you can do to relieve stress.

I’m sorry to hear that. Sometimes life is hard and you will cry about things. This is all cliché advice that you’ve probably heard but I’m glad you told someone how you feel. That is one of the best things you can do to relieve stress.
The Chad probably laughed about that

Jfl if he knew u cry because of ur looks

he was probably just prank calling you tbh