Starting halo before 21

D

Deleted member 5456

Iron
One of the biggest regrets I have is not starting halo and igf-1 at 16. The most androgenic AAS + igf-1 at 16 = dick, face and frame gains. Srs could’ve been knocking up dumb jb sluts and then watching that look on their face when they see their kids.

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
there are so many "just inject during puberty" threads but how tf do u actually do it safely

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Schönling, Alexanderr and 7 others
You wouldn't inject in puberty I know it

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
ah yes, "i wish i injected androgenic compounds while my body was developing, that's definitely the reason i dont look good now and not genetics. gee i sure wish i fucked up my hormones for life when i was younger"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, PYT, Copeful and 1 other person
there are so many "just inject during puberty" threads but how tf do u actually do it safely
Don’t spike your estrogen too high and give yourself birthing hips

Don't worry, Infinite is coming soon.

One of the biggest regrets I have is not starting halo and igf-1 at 16. The most androgenic AAS + igf-1 at 16 = dick, face and frame gains. Srs could’ve been knocking up dumb jb sluts and then watching that look on their face when they see their kids.
Tbh all these roid threads are a fkn cope. Its genetics and not about dosing on some kind of substance jfl

I highly doubt you can't optimize your puberty with some test, etc. to top percentile physiological levels.

Tbh all these roid threads are a fkn cope. Its genetics and not about dosing on some kind of substance jfl
You fucking idiot, taking roids during puberty can make you more dimorphic which is 90% of the game.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3635
You fucking idiot, taking roids during puberty can make you more dimorphic which is 90% of the game.
yea i was too scared when i was 18 and stayed natty but then educated my self at 21 even tho i did 0 roids all the lifting + made me more dimorphic

yea i was too scared when i was 18 and stayed natty but then educated my self at 21 even tho i did 0 roids all the lifting + made me more dimorphic
Rip

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII