starting to get serious at the gym best workout routine for me? (pics inside)

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
Bacc
Froent

Clavicle lengthening

But for real you should target shoulders and the muscle groups to get v-shape

• +1
Reactions: Lars
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
yeah fuck leggs
Dont skip leg day bro, legs are a huge muscle, if you develope them your basic caloric income increases and you can eat more, plus testosterone increases and hoes like a nice ass too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 4416, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
Push-Pull-Legs, that is, chest, shoulders, and triceps on one day, biceps and back on the second, and legs on the third. Mostly compounds with a few isolation exercises. 6 days a week. 1 day for cardio. Works for me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SexyMofo, Deleted member 3323, Luke LLL and 1 other person
Push-Pull-Legs, that is, chest, shoulders, and triceps on one day, biceps and back on the second, and legs on the third. Mostly compounds with a few isolation exercises. 6 days a week. 1 day for cardio. Works for me.
6 days is too much volume for a guy with low amount if muscles like him. 4 to max 5 days is optimal for internediate lifters

id suggest doing

up lp free push pull legs free

for now

• +1
6 days is too much volume for a guy with low amount if muscles like him. 4 to max 5 days is optimal for internediate lifters

id suggest doing

for now
What do you mean with up and free? :)

id suggest doing

for now
I wouldn't look at it like that. The whole point of the P-P-L split is that you maximise workout frequency while getting adequate rest, since you're training muscles that anatomically work together on one day, so on the other two days, they are rested. So you are getting rest, it's not like doing a full-body compound workout 5 days a week, that would be too much vol. for a beginner.
@larsanova69 Sometimes soreness stays for several days after you start, and you won't be able to workout. It's fine to skip. After a few weeks of training, you won't be sore for as long, nor will it be as intense.

• +1
Do an upper/lower 4 day split. It's pretty forgiving too if you miss one workout. I made good gains on it for a long time and it's fun.

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610 and Lars
Kankel lekker

• +1
mirin bips :feelskek:

• JFL
Maar fr, shit als jeff nippard zijn het beste op dit gebied.

of anabolen, maar doe dat aub maar niet als je waarde hecht aan je huid en haar

• +1
I’d hit whatever muscle group the baddest bitch is by
Until you get jakked then they follow u

• +1
Hit every bodypart twice, progressive overload, less is more in the start but always increase workout volume as you go on. Hit shoulder thrice a week, two days heavy, one day low weight - surf the rack and so forth.

Eat 1gram of protein per pound of weight. Weigh yourself religiously in the morning, this is how you will dial in your TDEE beyond the accuracy of online calculators.

Repeat for a few months and you mog the majority of the world in physique. Easy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Lars