Starting to hate black people rant

GeneticFailure

GeneticFailure

VHackerrmaxxing
On tik tok and see a video of some black kid saying that black dude didn’t deserve to be executed, I went on their live and explained his autism to him. He blocked me but people in the chat remembered my username I guess or he sent them to my account so I put the autism awareness number in my bio and said to “call and you’ll find what you need”. Maybe 5 minutes later tik tok says I violated community guidelines and I can’t edit my account anymore. Kid said I was racist bc I didn’t agree with his retarded philosophy and that I didn’t like black people. Now I’m starting not to and believe they deserve everything that’s happened to them because they’re fucking retarded and are hypocritical low life’s who think they’ll change the world through the “majority” even though they are the minority in the U.S and also none of them are smart enough to realize they have to go to school, college, law school, and then become a judge or lawmaker to actually make change. B...b..but we have people retweet stuff on Twitter and guilt people into doing whatever we say. It gets so many retweets because all those fucking coons don’t have jobs and the only thing they do all day is sit on their phone and call themselves oppressed.
Edit: I told TikTok I had an autistic brother and they removed the restrictions JFL

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
229E2DDC BA65 4EA6 BF43 99B5E2F0E785

what he said ^

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 11221 and 2 others
U mad cumskin?
2D4D0607 D0B8 4433 8974 9A60BD26AA96

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, PYT, Deleted member 4106 and 3 others

Attachments

• 70B505B3-2DAB-485D-AC7D-A5EC0D5F71E4.gif
    70B505B3-2DAB-485D-AC7D-A5EC0D5F71E4.gif
    7.2 MB · Views: 7
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Stare, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 10491 and GeneticFailure
"On tik tok and see a video of some black kid saying that black dude didn’t deserve to be executed, I went on their live and explained his autism to him."

Its a mystery why that happened.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, DharkDC, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
View attachment 872944

fr tho OP why you hate black people? They've always treated me well.
Don’t have an issue with black people that I’ve met in person. It’s the mix of gen z/blm that’s an awful combination since gen z is the most guillable group of people I’ve ever seen along with blm using an ultimatum as the name of their movement so if you disagree with a single thing they’ve done then apparently you don’t like black people and think they should die. That’s their logic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
06232A9F FB1C 405B 8F93 5B6715B86AEC

you mad?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
ooga booga my color good other color not me so bad oogighsbwshbdbd

• +1
Reactions: GeneticFailure
"On tik tok and see a video of some black kid saying that black dude didn’t deserve to be executed, I went on their live and explained his autism to him."

Its a mystery why that happened.
Doesn’t hit the same if a white person calls me racist. Bc “white people aren’t allowed to say what’s racist and what’s not” so if a black person says it then it must be true

Just be black confirmed?
Niggá doesn’t even realize I’m trolling him and engaged me seriously which is the funniest part

they always get so triggered I can count on it everytime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4332 and Looks234
Niggá doesn’t even realize I’m trolling him and engaged me seriously which is the funniest part

“They always get so triggered” *Black People: make a syrup bottle take a black lady off of it bc it’s racist*

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 9837 and 1 other person

Let’s see whose the forums crybaby today
56401D8C 2641 4227 9EBF 0B5147350FC0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, DharkDC, Deleted member 9837 and 1 other person
Probably all the black movement figures who got assasinated if I had to guess
Btw tiktok isn’t real life. Why did you feel the need to argue with people about a guy who already got executed.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, TheChosenChad, DharkDC and 1 other person
Btw tiktok isn’t real life. Why did you feel the need to argue with people about a guy who already got executed.
The dude talking on live isn’t a real person? Guess that means your not real either. Wait that would mean neither am I?

The dude talking on live isn’t a real person? Guess that means your not real either. Wait that would mean neither am I?
You literally went on a live full of people who thought something different than you. That’s like a black guy walking into a kkk meeting and trying to argue.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, DharkDC, MrGlutton and 1 other person
@looksmaxxer234
Capture a

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
I'm saving this on my computer as "das rite". This is too funny.
View attachment 872984
Should’ve held the line and used a gif of a black person laughing with a white guy in a cag
You literally went on a live full of people who thought something different than you. That’s like a black guy walking into a kkk meeting and trying to argue.
Someone’s gotta do it. If a black person does it their ‘white washed’ you can’t win with dem ignorant negras

That didn't make any sense
The black male white female number is higher because black men propose to them bc the black men find the white girls attractive. The number for white men and black women is lower because there are less white men that find black women attractive than there are of black men that find white women attractive and since men are the ones who initiate marriages by proposing this only further backs up the point that white people are seen as more attractive than black people
Can’t believe you’ve never heard of “women fuck who they want, but men marry who they want”

The black male white female number is higher because black men propose to them bc the black men find the white girls attractive. The number for white men and black women is lower because there are less white men that find black women attractive than there are of black men that find white women attractive and since men are the ones who initiate marriages by proposing this only further backs up the point that white people are the better looking race.
I don't disagree that whites are the most beautiful.

I don't disagree that whites are the most beautiful.
Then what was the point of that chart/info. I assumed you were going against the previous stats posted in the thread

Then what was the point of that chart/info. I assumed you were going against the previous stats posted in the thread
Show that blacks fuck white girls

• Woah
Reactions: GeneticFailure
@Blackout.xl

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
33 blue pills. Wonder which ones gonna pull a skai jaskson my IP and dox me

if There was an equivalent to Reddit platinum for this site I’d gift you it immediately for that

On tik tok and see a video of some black kid saying that black dude didn’t deserve to be executed, I went on their live and explained his autism to him. He blocked me but people in the chat remembered my username I guess or he sent them to my account so I put the autism awareness number in my bio and said to “call and you’ll find what you need”. Maybe 5 minutes later tik tok says I violated community guidelines and I can’t edit my account anymore. Kid said I was racist bc I didn’t agree with his retarded philosophy and that I didn’t like black people. Now I’m starting not to and believe they deserve everything that’s happened to them because they’re fucking retarded and are hypocritical low life’s who think they’ll change the world through the “majority” even though they are the minority in the U.S and also none of them are smart enough to realize they have to go to school, college, law school, and then become a judge or lawmaker to actually make change. B...b..but we have people retweet stuff on Twitter and guilt people into doing whatever we say. It gets so many retweets because all those fucking coons don’t have jobs and the only thing they do all day is sit on their phone and call themselves oppressed.
Edit: I told TikTok I had an autistic brother and they removed the restrictions JFL
A0CD0E84 3DC1 4C6E A238 6C0DE9F97AE9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, DharkDC, ProAcktiv and 2 others
5944EC34 0E0F 42CA AA5B 1348610504FC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GeneticFailure and Deleted member 8576