starting to looksmax in 2020. (people who had success ascending GTFIH)

L

lyro

Iron
wanna step up my game this year. im about to create a plan and would appreciate your guys help.
  • 5'9 barefoot manlet
  • white
  • 5.5-6psl face (i kinda look like one of these low t tiktok pretty boys, i think there is still much room for improvement, wanna get more defined / chiseled face etc.)
  • skinny but the more lean type women are attracted to, not fucking slenderman (gonna gymmax asap when my body recovered from an injury. but can take up to 8-12months)
  • got mild acne, doing everything i can against it (eating a shit ton of vegetables, supplementing vitamins and probiotics, drinking A LOT of water, getting on isotretinoin in a few weeks, using gentle cleanser & moisturizer 2x a day, sunscreen 1x a day)
i need some "experienced" users who introduce me to methods / surgeries / chemicals i can use to improve my situation, because im kinda lost in this forum regarding the terminologies used here, dont know where to start.
would appreciate links to threads / guides. thanks bros

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and goat2x
No pic no care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kosidius, Deleted member 5048 and 7 others
it's over being 5'9 as a zoomer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Without a picture of your face no one can give you valuable advice. My advice is to lurk/post until you figure out which posters are trustworthy, then PM them pictures and ask for a rating and advice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Lorsss, sloopnoob and 1 other person
dont send your pics to anyone from tribe and fuck you if youre really 5.5-6psl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5048, stuckneworleans and 3 others
The userbase is the same for months, nobody ascended it's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4577, stuckneworleans and 2 others
6 psl aka 3.5 psl
5'9" aka 5'6"
mild acne aka cornface
skinny aka framelet

it's over son, shotgun implants incoming

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 4577 and 8 others
it's over being 5'9 as a zoomer
ikr i feel so inferior to other men who are taller. hit me up with some good lifts or other stuff pls

• +1
yea i would show a pic of myself but i dont really trust everyone in here
Send pics, if you want
Swear I wont share

• +1
for $10 I will send you 100% accurate, realistic plan how to looksmax
I've been here since 2017 and helped many ppl including being DMed basically every single day<just like hot bitches on insta> asked for advice
✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1707 and Fear
6 psl aka 3.5 psl
5'9" aka 5'6"
mild acne aka cornface
skinny aka framelet

it's over son, shotgun implants incoming
i might agree with framelet, but not with the rest. never lying about my height, im even more 5'10 than 5'9. aint lying about my face either, got a very cute gf even tho im short and with the acne (im not a cornface lmao). just trying to improve further, like all u guys do.

• +1
i might agree with framelet, but not with the rest. never lying about my height, im even more 5'10 than 5'9. aint lying about my face either, got a very cute gf even tho im short and with the acne (im not a cornface lmao). just trying to improve further, like all u guys do.
I smell larping female in here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and stuckneworleans
for $10 I will send you 100% accurate, realistic plan how to looksmax
I've been here since 2017 and helped many ppl including being DMed basically every single day<just like hot bitches on insta> asked for advice
✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
what lmao
> joined 2019 btw
I smell larping female in here
nah

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopingBlackcel
Leg lengthening pretty much required at that height

• +1
what lmao
> joined 2019 btw

nah
If you're 5'9" meaning that you're 5'11" in shoes you shouldn't even worry about height. Face means everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nosecel and Vidyacoper
if you are a legit PSL 6 you are 97.5% percentile.

• +1
If you're 5'9" meaning that you're 5'11" in shoes you shouldn't even worry about height. Face means everything
yea i agree face > height but still.. wanna use everything i can to improve

• +1
start with wearing 2 inch lifts.

• +1
u really think that? fuck dude, i thought insoles or some shit were enough
face>height. look at thom strijd, also a 5'11 manlet and still slays because of his face. just wear lifts or boots

• +1
can u recommend good lifts? dont wanna ruin my legs / ancles / feet with some whack ass china shit
jfl i got these from china myself. just dont wear more than 2 inch

• +1
ikr i feel so inferior to other men who are taller. hit me up with some good lifts or other stuff pls

Lifts are short term thinking... what do you expect to do when you start catching feelings for a girl? float from the bed to the shower? avoid beach vacations? you can't have the cure be worse than the problem.

At 5'9 the only route is RTT (Roids, Tatts, Tan)

21199368_1505252992888727_5836825805289846024_o.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, intovoid and Madhate
jfl i got these from china myself. just dont wear more than 2 inch
View attachment 342094
got a link bro? are u satisfied with them?
Lifts are short term thinking... what do you expect to do when you start catching feelings for a girl? float from the bed to the shower? avoid vacations? you can't have the cure be worse than the problem.

At 5'9 the only route is RTT.

21125476_1503397113074315_6192262843126791199_o.jpg
i know its short term thinking but my parents wont pay for leg lengthening surgery and im afraid of it aswell. whats rtt?

• +1
not quite 6psl therefore i wrote "5.5-6" but yea. anyways, what can i do to improve?
Gym is always an improvement, I can't judge without a picture though

• +1
yeah they are pretty comfy. the only thing is that you don't exactly get the height they say you get. But you can make up for that with maybe boots, high top sneakers idfk what you normally wear. i wear high top vans myself.

You can buy them at amazon, aliexpress, wish or whatever you want. just search up height insoles.

Last edited:
  • +1
yeah they are pretty comfy. the only thing is that you don't exactly get the height they say you get. But you can make up for that with maybe boots, high top sneakers idfk what you normally wear. i wear high top vans myself.

You can buy them at amazon, aliexpress, wish or whatever you want. just search up height insoles.

aight thank u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and DutchPrettyBoy
face>height. look at thom strijd, also a 5'11 manlet and still slays because of his face. just wear lifts or boots
lol keep coping, 5'11 is more than socially acceptable irl and combined with a face like Thom's, it's god mode - under 5'10 is manlet.

i know its short term thinking but my parents wont pay for leg lengthening surgery and im afraid of it aswell. whats rtt?
It's a tough one, I agree.

a) wear lifts and know you can't get in a relationship/catch feelings due to the inevitable humiliation
b) don't wear them and be disregarded immediately by girls

RTT refers to "Roids, Tatts, Tan" - keep an eye out for any guys under 5'10 who are slaying, almost all of them will fall into this category.

• +1
lol keep coping, 5'11 is more than socially acceptable irl and combined with a face like Thom's, it's god mode - under 5'10 is manlet.

a) wear lifts and know you can't get in a relationship/catch feelings due to the inevitable humiliation

RTT refers to "Roids, Tatts, Tan" - keep an eye out for any guys under 5'10 who are slaying, almost all of them will fall into this category.
recently got a gf, what am i supposed to do now? she's already used to my height, fuck.

• +1

my gf didn't even notice and so did i when i was with her w/o shoes
recently got a gf, what am i supposed to do now? she's already used to my height, fuck.
start with some socks in your shoes. it gives a little boost

• +1
my gf didn't even notice and so did i when i was with her w/o shoes

start with some socks in your shoes. it gives a little boost
u mean on of these height insole socks? or just multiple layers of socks at once?

• +1
fuck thom stridj is legit suicide fuel. way too good looking face.
cant find one fucking video or candid of him though. is that guy ig frauding? His eyes seem unreal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and DutchPrettyBoy
u mean on of these height insole socks? or just multiple layers of socks at once?
No insoles, just maybe begin with 2-4 socks in your shoes. it should increase your height by a little. or just begin with 1 inch lifts jfl. people didn't notice it when i wore them the first time. And idk if you are in quarantine or not but if you start wearing them when the quarantine ends people won't notice, and if they notice just say it is late puberty or some bs.

• +1
no one gives quarter of a fuck without pics, sorry

• +1
If ascension is all you want go for the stoic bad boy look/persona, get 2.5 shoe lifts, bad boy boots and gel your hair up.

With all this youll hit 6ft+ I am 5'7.5 and reached 5'11.

Then when you talk to roasties just treat them like they're a bother or ugly and this will activate mere exposure effect of them constantly thinking about you and questioning themselves and their appearance. I mostly slayed girls with daddy issues or any thot with a nose piercing or dyed hair. I wish you good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and lyro