Starting to think that nose does not hurt looks unless really deformed

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
...or really fucking extreme in size that it draws all the attention to itself. I photoshopped my pics to have a smaller nose and it made no difference with online dating. Got the same amount and quality of matches and likes as ususal (i.e fat or ugly women, no hot ones). On the flipside, I managed to find a Tyrone male model with a bigger nose than mine and did a lot better. The biggest difference between me and the model was his massive zygos compared to my mediocre ones.

Last edited:
Bait title.

Starting to think that nose is one of the least important features
As long as it isn't literally deformed

Anyways, how bad is your nose? A male model can have one not so perfect feature and still get a lot of matches. You need to shop your same pics on different accounts with different noses and see how it plays out.

Starting to think that nose is one of the least important features
As long as it isn't literally deformed

Anyways, how bad is your nose? A male model can have one not so perfect feature and still get a lot of matches. You need to shop your same pics on different accounts with different noses and see how it plays out.

Fixed title tbh

My nose is far from ideal IMO. It's quite wide and it's bulbous. Oddly enough I was never directly made fun of for my nose but I never thought it looked good.

And I did use a new account BTW

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Extra Chromosome
Top 10 anime plot twists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Absi and Extra Chromosome
If it's a failo then fixing it will add to harmony. It won't make you good looking alone.

One type of nose that can really fuck you up is a vertically very short, high set one, sepcially if your midface is not compact

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Op is white...

my nose kills my looks. gandy tier bones and eyes wouldnt make me more than psl6

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and NormieKilla
Normies are quite delusional about the importance of the nose.

Was having a heated "discussion" with some white mom on IG who denied the effects of mouthbreathing on the shape of the nose.
I redpilled her to hell and back about all her other subhuman features like recessed chin, long midface, low cheekbones, chubby buccinators and all that (looked like a textbook example for a mouthbreather)
and all she responded with was:

"You almost made me insecure about my nose but I just checked in the mirror and it is fine"

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Normies are quite delusional about the importance of the nose.

Was having a heated "discussion" with some white mom on IG who denied the effects of mouthbreathing on the shape of the nose.
I redpilled her to hell and back about all her other subhuman features like recessed chin, long midface, low cheekbones, chubby buccinators and all that (looked like a textbook example for a mouthbreather)
and all she responded with was:

"You almost made me insecure about my nose but I just checked in the mirror and it is fine"
You are on a crusade against the normies head-on.
Appreciated.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and SayNoToRotting
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Extra Chromosome
It all dependso n what fits your face.
Reason women like chado ver tyrone is becuase nigs are bulbuous and whites ahve thin and narrow features.
Maybe because the nose didn't go well with your face.
Women read full packages, not just one isolated feature.

It all dependso n what fits your face.
Reason women like chado ver tyrone is becuase nigs are bulbuous and whites ahve thin and narrow features.
Maybe because the nose didn't go well with your face.
Women read full packages, not just one isolated feature.
Weren't you the same guy on sluthate?

@dogtown thoughts?

Op is white...

my nose kills my looks. gandy tier bones and eyes wouldnt make me more than psl6
I'm actually black. You'd think that a narrower more defined nose would help but in my case it seemed not to.

I'm actually black. You'd think that a narrower more defined nose would help but in my case it seemed not to.
it probably doesnt match your phenotype tbh. in my case it just destroys my harmony tbh(jew nose).

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Cope, a big nose ruins your attraction.
Especially if you haven't got a strong lower third.

Strong lower third + big, normal-shaped nose = OK
Recessed maxilla + big, normal-shaped nose = OVER

I've seen and heard girls talk all the time about meeting some guy and making fun of his nose: "He's alright, but he has a big nose. I don't think I like him'. Something along those lines.

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly, GenericChad1444, NormieKilla and 1 other person
my nose is straight but big do i keep it cus i look ogre or make it smaller by rhinoplasty

Cope, a big nose ruins your attraction.
Especially if you haven't got a strong lower third.

Strong lower third + big, normal-shaped nose = OK
Recessed maxilla + big, normal-shaped nose = OVER

I've seen and heard girls talk all the time about meeting some guy and making fun of his nose: "He's alright, but he has a big nose. I don't think I like him'. Something along those lines.

I have a decent lower third and maxilla. Maybe thats why my photoshopped nose didnt affect my results too much.

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody
Cope, a bad nose is a dealbreaker.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, JellyBelly, dogtown and 1 other person
Cope, a bad nose is a dealbreaker.
Yeah but it has to be really fucked up to be a dealbreaker. A typical big nose can be compensated for with other good traits. Getting an ideal nose wont do much unless it draws too much attention to itself to begin with.

Mega cope my fucking humungous 99th percentile nose completely fucks up any potential harmony, ESPECIALLY if u have no cheekbones.

I have Recessed midface+No Cheekbones+Jew Nose+Bug eyes

• So Sad
Reactions: RationalBrody
Nose is important, all JB slayers have good noses

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Nose is the third most looked at thing on your face, when you listen they look at your eyes, when you speak they look at your mouth, guess what they see when they switch between those two things?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, GenericChad1444 and NormieKilla
IDK maybe in my case my natural nose just fits my face.