Status is king during high school years

D

Deleted member 12688

I’m probably a normie-ht normie PSL wise but I still managed to LTR one of the most popular stacies at my school, take her virginity (she’s 14 I’m 15) break up with her and take another prime Stacies virginity then break up with her and shuffle between the two while also fucking other popular Stacy/stacylites at my school and other schools in the district

If ur not Chad u need to socialcirclemaxx statusmaxx and ntmaxx asap because high school foids care more about status than looks (Still need to have some looks tho)

Once u have them interested in you build a relationship with them and make them insecure by making sure they see you have other options (posting on Instagram so she can see other girls commenting flirty shit on ur post) and not giving them much attention but throw in some affection every now and then to keep them wanting more

make sure to have them thinking you’re ready to leave them at any moment if they fuck up and when you see them getting too comfortable break up with them and get with someone her looksmatch or preferably higher and don’t contact her until she contacts u begging u to take her back (she will) and after that only hit her up when you want to fuck

tl;dr: reel high school foids in with status halo and keep them attached with manipulation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, thecel, Selinity and 11 others
pm me your pics

pics or stfu

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, Deleted member 12218, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
post height
btw i kinda agree with you there is a 5'6 ginger drug dealer in my school who is dating a foid with legit 10/10 body who's two years older than him

true, but building status at that age is nothing but luck - copying trends and seeing what sticks. Literally every kid at that age is retarded.
That's why looks are still the king - it gives you better chances. Sure, there are statusmaxxed subhumans, but its GL kids most of the time no?
Its GL kids that hop on trends (not just clothing, im talking about adopting a whole new personality, set of hobbies, music taste, everything) earlier than everyone else.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
True I was known as the funny nigga I got bitches cus of it

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
True I was known as the funny nigga I got bitches cus of it
I was known as the class clown.

The difference between class clown noone respects and "the funny nigga that gets bitches" is just LOOKS

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Norwooder, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
post height
btw i kinda agree with you there is a 5'6 ginger drug dealer in my school who is dating a foid with legit 10/10 body who's two years older than him
5’11

I was known as the class clown.

The difference between class clown noone respects and "the funny nigga that gets bitches" is just LOOKS
I doubt it was looks I was also known for my height

foids are so dumb

• +1
Reactions: SLA and Adriana Lima
Gigaover 4 me I never even went to a high school

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Based off of one pic he sent he's 4.5 - 5 PSL.

I’m probably a normie-ht normie PSL wise but I still managed to LTR one of the most popular stacies at my school, take her virginity (she’s 14 I’m 15) break up with her and take another prime Stacies virginity
Really is a kick to the nads when kids 10 years old younger than you are slaying and you're a virgin.

Anyways, may sound dumb, but slaying ain't worth it. If you literally got a GF why would you throw it away? Marriage is the better alternative. Sleeping around at an early age will give you mental illness, happens to men and not women.

When I was in high school only the tall, good looking, or black kids got girls. Status wasn't shit.

Really is a kick to the nads when kids 10 years old younger than you are slaying and you're a virgin.

Anyways, may sound dumb, but slaying ain't worth it. If you literally got a GF why would you throw it away? Marriage is the better alternative. Sleeping around at an early age will give you mental illness, happens to men and not women.

When I was in high school only the tall, good looking, or black kids got girls. Status wasn't shit.
Ive tried tbh i just don’t get attached

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Sounds like nonsense trolling. One of the most popular stacies in the school doesnt ltr a fkn normie jfl. And simply "commenting" on IG is also fkn nonsense. Who cares about replies to some comments lmao, sounds very made up.

Now if you were IG photo posting maxxed by posting pictures and had a small group of simping girls, thats a different thing.

Idk man, it mightve been a glitch in the matrix, not denying that, but if youre not at least Chadlite or very solid HTN, I dont buy all that shit with "one of the most popular stacies in school...". Those have limitless options, they can have legit Chadlites and Chads.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
Sounds like nonsense trolling. One of the most popular stacies in the school doesnt ltr a fkn normie jfl. And simply "commenting" on IG is also fkn nonsense. Who cares about replies to some comments lmao, sounds very made up.

Now if you were IG photo posting maxxed by posting pictures and had a small group of simping girls, thats a different thing.

Idk man, it mightve been a glitch in the matrix, not denying that, but if youre not at least Chadlite or very solid HTN, I dont buy all that shit with "one of the most popular stacies in school...". Those have limitless options, they can have legit Chadlites and Chads.
How many chads and chadlites do you think exist lmao?
high school is the place where you can do this since the available pool is limited to only the men in the school.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 5393

I have no reason to larp lol if ur known in your area and above average you’ll get simp comments from girls when u post

• +1
Reactions: PYT and AsGoodAsItGets
Status is always king.

Its just after high school there is more first impression moments which rely on looks, but beyond that first impression social status is again, king.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, IndianJock and Deleted member 5912
How many chads and chadlites do you think exist lmao?
high school is the place where you can do this since the available pool is limited to only the men in the school.
exactly. how many chads are there in a high school? like 5? so most girls will have to settle with the other 500 guys.

• +1
Reactions: brainded
Status is always king.

Its just after high school there is more first impression moments which rely on looks, but beyond that first impression social status is again, king.
Status is one of those copes that ppl throw around when they cant describe something precisely, like talking about harmony etc.

What type of status are we taling about during HS age? Being a quarterback in the hs team? Yeah then you most likely have a very athletic body and talent, that gives you status, because you already have an outstanding physique most of the time, that with above average face can work alright.

What else is there?

Being "known" is one of those copes tbh. Known for what, because you once destroyed some window in your hs? Not every thing you can be known for increases ones smv.

Status is one of those copes that ppl throw around when they cant describe something precisely, like talking about harmony etc.

What type of status are we taling about during HS age? Being a quarterback in the hs team? Yeah then you most likely have a very athletic body and talent, that gives you status, because you already have an outstanding physique most of the time, that with above average face can work alright.

What else is there?

Being "known" is one of those copes tbh. Known for what, because you once destroyed some window in your hs? Not every thing you can be known for increases ones smv.
What I mean is high interpersonal status, as in you talk to people and they put you above themselves, because of how you carry yourself. Think like Putin energy or something, girls on twitter call it Big Dick Energy but its just a swagger that emits high status.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, AsGoodAsItGets, IndianJock and 1 other person
exactly. how many chads are there in a high school? like 5? so most girls will have to settle with the other 500 guys.
first of all- no girls have to settle and in reality most of them dont. You both seem to justve come out of a cave. Theres a thing like dating apps and ig, facebook where foids can find dozens of local Chadlites and Chads.

Also "some of the most popular Stacies in the school" are just as rare as Chadlites and Chads and they can easily get them instead of some normie-to htn guy.

Its not regular to see a girl that is a 8-9/10 with a guy that is like a 5-6 jfl what is this nonsense even. "Just status max bro, it circumvents hypergamy". "Just get known in your area bro, you will date stacies..."

Status is one one of the garbage arguments that PUAs run with. If it was about status, youd see tons of normies with stacylites/stacies which is just not the case in reality.

your status in hs is partly associated with your looks, but it's definitely not a main cause. women are really easy to plow in hs because they don't fully know their worth yet.

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
your status in hs is partly associated with your looks, but it's definitely not a main cause. women are really easy to plow in hs because they don't fully know their worth yet.
i feel like that might have been true pre smart phone, but surely not now where 14 year old girls on tiktok are showing of their asses and have thousands of fans on insta including men in their 20's begging for a picture of her ankles.
Surely they know their sexual value nowadays/worth nowadays

• +1
Reactions: dewyskin and Deleted member 5061
I’m probably a normie-ht normie PSL wise but I still managed to LTR one of the most popular stacies at my school, take her virginity (she’s 14 I’m 15) break up with her and take another prime Stacies virginity then break up with her and shuffle between the two while also fucking other popular Stacy/stacylites at my school and other schools in the district

If ur not Chad u need to socialcirclemaxx statusmaxx and ntmaxx asap because high school foids care more about status than looks (Still need to have some looks tho)

Once u have them interested in you build a relationship with them and make them insecure by making sure they see you have other options (posting on Instagram so she can see other girls commenting flirty shit on ur post) and not giving them much attention but throw in some affection every now and then to keep them wanting more

make sure to have them thinking you’re ready to leave them at any moment if they fuck up and when you see them getting too comfortable break up with them and get with someone her looksmatch or preferably higher and don’t contact her until she contacts u begging u to take her back (she will) and after that only hit her up when you want to fuck

tl;dr: reel high school foids in with status halo and keep them attached with manipulation
okay chad

first of all- no girls have to settle and in reality most of them dont. You both seem to justve come out of a cave. Theres a thing like dating apps and ig, facebook where foids can find dozens of local Chadlites and Chads.

Also "some of the most popular Stacies in the school" are just as rare as Chadlites and Chads and they can easily get them instead of some normie-to htn guy.

Its not regular to see a girl that is a 8-9/10 with a guy that is like a 5-6 jfl what is this nonsense even. "Just status max bro, it circumvents hypergamy". "Just get known in your area bro, you will date stacies..."

Status is one one of the garbage arguments that PUAs run with. If it was about status, youd see tons of normies with stacylites/stacies which is just not the case in reality.
just use basic math

out of 100 guys/girls

how many guys are goodlooking
vs
how many girls are goodlooking

i rarely ever see a goodlooking guy irl.

if a girl wants a boyfriend most will settle with some cuck because theres so few goodlooking guys. i went on omegle-tiktok for a few hours and didnt see any goodlooking teen guys at all

i feel like that might have been true pre smart phone, but surely not now where 14 year old girls on tiktok are showing of their asses and have thousands of fans on insta including men in their 20's begging for a picture of her ankles.
Surely they know their sexual value nowadays/worth nowadays
exactly that, also it starts way earlier than 14. A gl girl will have simping orbiters from like 12 or mb even earlier.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
just use basic math

out of 100 guys/girls

how many guys are goodlooking
vs
how many girls are goodlooking

i rarely ever see a goodlooking guy irl.

if a girl wants a boyfriend most will settle with some cuck because theres so few goodlooking guys. i went on omegle-tiktok for a few hours and didnt see any goodlooking teen guys at all
idk man, your ratings of looks were kinda weird in the past, so Im not sure what to think of this. You seem to undervalue dudes quite often.
Its understandable too cause youre attracted to women, but not all of the stacies/stacylites youve shown in the past were actually what you rated them.

But I do agree there are more gl girls at that age, simply because its their peak of SMV at that age. However, they do not have to settle with someone and they actually dont. If you missed it, there are barely any ltrs and whatnot nowadays and its more about hookups, which usually are with chadlites/chads. Its rare to see ltrs. Not every girl you see outside walking with a dude is in ltr with him or smashing with him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
idk man, your ratings of looks were kinda weird in the past, so Im not sure what to think of this. You seem to undervalue dudes quite often.
Its understandable too cause youre attracted to women, but not all of the stacies/stacylites youve shown in the past were actually what you rated them.

But I do agree there are more gl girls at that age, simply because its their peak of SMV at that age. However, they do not have to settle with someone and they actually dont. If you missed it, there are barely any ltrs and whatnot nowadays and its more about hookups, which usually are with chadlites/chads. Its rare to see ltrs. Not every girl you see outside walking with a dude is in ltr with him or smashing with him.
true that most teen girls arent in ltr, just short flings. LTR is mostly for women 22+.

Anyway im a pretty good rater of males, but IRL i might underrate guys because im 6ft4 roided so most guys appear worse than if I was, say average height + frame.

I usually rate overall looks irl aka face, style, height and frame. Most guys have 1 big flaw that pulls them down: be it manlet, acne, balding, twink frame or weird clothes.

As a guy you basically need all stars in alignment to be goodlooking because 1 flaw can bring you down, whereas a girl isnt penalized as much.

Girls are much much better looking than guys on average and saying anyrhing else is delusional.

Last edited:
true that most teen girls arent in ltr, just short flings. LTR is mostly for women 22+.

Anyway im a pretty good rater of males, but IRL i might underrate guys because im 6ft4 roided so most guys appear worse than if I was, say average height + frame.

I usually rate overall looks irl aka face, style, height and frame. Most guys have 1 big flaw that pulls them down: be it manlet, acne, balding, twink frame or weird clothes.

As a guy you basically need all stars in alignment to be goodlooking because 1 flaw can bring you down, whereas a girl isnt penalized as much.

Girls are much much better looking than guys on average and saying anyrhing else is delusional.
Im a bit confused though, supposedly Swe/Nor is full of tall Chadlites and Chads, meanwhile you barely ever see them lol.
Mb your town is very small and most nordic Chads are in bigger towns? Its kinda confusing tbh.
And yea I also think skandinavian girls mog skand. dudes in general. But then again, they also mog girls in most other european countries.

• +1

Also daily reminder that foids are masters of deception. This right here is the same person:

Untitled02
Untitled01

Its not surprising you find them more attractive than dudes, because you dont see them without fakeup, whereas you see dudes without makeup.

Fake eyelashes + warpaint can give them up to +3 points out of 10. Anglefrauding + filterfrauding on pictures like another up to +1-2 points.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 5393
Im a bit confused though, supposedly Swe/Nor is full of tall Chadlites and Chads, meanwhile you barely ever see them lol.
Mb your town is very small and most nordic Chads are in bigger towns? Its kinda confusing tbh.
And yea I also think skandinavian girls mog skand. dudes in general. But then again, they also mog girls in most other european countries.
Hmm yeah nordic guys mog guys from other countries because of height but almost all guys look like asexual cucks regardless of country

scandinavian girls are extremely goodlooking, they look much better than girls from other countries.

Hmm yeah nordic guys mog guys from other countries because of height but almost all guys look like asexual cucks regardless of country

scandinavian girls are extremely goodlooking, they look much better than girls from other countries.
Yeah makes sense, I think it is rather similar with NL dudes. Theyre very tall and mog other countries by height, however facially and frame-wise I think they look worse than other countries on average. Their facial and body features are very elongated vertically, which is not very aesthetic looking in my book.

• +1
Yeah makes sense, I think it is rather similar with NL dudes. Theyre very tall and mog other countries by height, however facially and frame-wise I think they look worse than other countries on average. Their facial and body features are very elongated vertically, which is not very aesthetic looking in my book.
hmm, i havnt been outside scandinavia in a while but there are ethnics here and they usually get mogged by nordics because of height/pheno.

skinjob did a tinder test of Arvid in USA vs me in norway and he got x2 matches in USA.

its just basic math. Take 100 guys vs 100 girls

how many hot girls vs hot guys

theres just so many more hot girls than hot guys and its not even close, this forum is just giga retarded with users who never go out in town, and thats why i rarely browse anymore

No nigga you're a Chad simple

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688

All high status ugly guys I knew in highschool stopped slaying after graduating. Because In college status is not a thing, all that matters is looks. So they became nobodies and some are going mental due to being accustomed to slaying and now having dry spells cause they’re ugly.

All high status ugly guys I knew in highschool stopped slaying after graduating. Because In college status is not a thing, all that matters is looks. So they became nobodies and some are going mental due to being accustomed to slaying and now having dry spells cause they’re ugly.
Yea that’s why i said in high school lol

Water ngl

• +1
Water ngl
You can’t say “water” to a reply. If I was the OP this would make sense, but since OP has a differing opinion this isn’t a “water” moment. Plz learn to use psl terms in the correct context or I will dislike your reply

You can’t say “water” to a reply. If I was the OP this would make sense, but since OP has a differing opinion this isn’t a “water” moment. Plz learn to use psl terms in the correct context or I will dislike your reply
what differing opinion do i have my nigga the title clearly says during high school

Don’t care, fucking faggot bluename cuck. You were stating water, literally exact same points as OP, even the OP is confused you utter nonce.

• JFL
Don’t care, fucking faggot bluename cuck. You were stating water, literally exact same points as OP, even the OP is confused you utter nonce.
Blue what . You think any of this forum shit matters irl. Well it does cause idk this is a stream of consciousness at this point. I’m like really mentally fucked because I’m ugly and I will never talk to my family again

Status is always king.

THIS RITE HERE. You will never get to show the product ever again to so many girls at a time. Million dollar advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Blue what . You think any of this forum shit matters irl. Well it does cause idk this is a stream of consciousness at this point. I’m like really mentally fucked because I’m ugly and I will never talk to my family again
Now find the part where I asked?

bullying nerds was free pussy

What I mean is high interpersonal status, as in you talk to people and they put you above themselves, because of how you carry yourself. Think like Putin energy or something, girls on twitter call it Big Dick Energy but its just a swagger that emits high status.
Man if they don’t get it or are not able to “charm”, “big dick swag” “vibe” “high sttaus communicate” whatever, id they’ve never been able to do it, they wont get it tbh. I’m 29 and i know for a fact that this kid isn’t lying. Because even if I may or may not be high psl, i was popular and one of the best looking at my uni. And base level ugly guys had more sex than me when i was high inhib or shy. Sure i was “mysterious” halo with girls swooning but I wasn’t getting laid as much jfl until i became nt. I mean this is water and pretty obvious to people who fuck.

• +1