Status the ultimate tool.

Madness

Madness

Inactive
Ok I’ll start this off with a question, have you ever seen a popular kid or celebrity that can’t slay (aside from literally disabled people). I can almost guarantee it’s no and if it isnt it’s probably because you just assumed they don’t slay. For a long time looks have been over focused on here and I want to let you know why status works.

Reason 1: A women’s goal in life is to be Validated, there is no argument here. And guess what status does gets them attention which gets them validated.

Reason 2: Following a trend here it raises her value to other people and she knows that if she leaves you or she betrays you and you leave her... guess what her attention is gone

Reason 3: branching off from the last reason we can see that even if you manage to get a relationship she is much more likely to cheat to get more bragging points with her freinds about fucking a celeb/popular person

As for ons she is always going for the popular guy for bragging points.

DOMINATION

Even with status she still needs to be dominated, women want to feel like a small lesser being. I will add strategies to look bigger and more dom here later and feel free to pm me some.

@Afrikancel @Nibba

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, kobecel, Afrikancel and 3 others
>bu-but it doesn't matter because she doesn't love you

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Op is farquad from shrek and is larping

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
>bu-but it doesn't matter because she doesn't love you
Haha ?. And for people that actually care about this women don’t love people like we do they love status and attention
Op is farquad from shrek and is larping

Fuck you got me
Another high iq thread going unnoticed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel
Haha ?. And for people that actually care about this women don’t love people like we do they love status and attention

Fuck you got me
Another high iq thread going unnoticed
Females will only love the way a man does if he is attractive. Sure status can make a women get a euphoric feeling but it’s not the same as looks.

There’s lot of stories of rich girls going for broke dudes because they have looks. Status is a form attraction but it’s not genuine.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 5891, BlackPill_SamSam and 5 others
Females will only love the way a man does if he is attractive. Sure status can make a women get a euphoric feeling but it’s not the same as looks.

There’s lot of stories of rich girls going for broke dudes because they have looks. Status is a form attraction but it’s not genuine.
Incels aren’t in a position for true love. Getting popular through a sport or any skill that isn’t nerdy is much easier then getting good looks and should be the first thing a incel tries. We are all gonna make it brah

Incels aren’t in a position for true love. Getting popular through a sport or any skill that isn’t nerdy is much easier then getting good looks and should be the first thing a incel tries. We are all gonna make it brah
Don’t call me a incel and I have made it, I’m here for the memes and to bully kids who are insecure about their 3 mm recesses chin

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
@Coping

>need to be good looking for status
>need status to get laid
=need to be good looking to get laid

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, Deleted member 176 and 2 others
Don’t call me a incel and I have made it, I’m here for the memes and to bully kids who are insecure about their 3 mm recesses chin

Never called you one I never assume I only spoke on incels. I would also like to point out that this theroy is definitely not gonna find you “love” because women only love you for themselves

>need to be good looking for status
>need status to get laid
=need to be good looking to get laid

Good looks is just one way to get status sports other skills and simply frauding to be rich can get you there also
You’re telling me you have never met a ugly popular kid?

Good looks is just one way to get status sports other skills and simply frauding to be rich can get you there also
how many incel tier guys are professional athletes? and even those ugly ones are really tall

and if youre rich youre just betabux

tbh theres no winning if youre ugly but you can keep coping

You’re telling me you have never met a ugly popular kid?
I have met and hung out with ugly popular kids. They got picked on by the jocks and were shit talked behind their back

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
how many incel tier guys are professional athletes? and even those ugly ones are really tall

and if youre rich youre just betabux

tbh theres no winning if youre ugly but you can keep coping
In hs you don’t need to be a pro this is mainly meant for young cels
I have met and hung out with ugly popular kids. They got picked on by the jocks and were shit talked behind their back
You can be a ugly jock btw

in terms of attraction, everything you are > everything you have( including. money, status, learned behavior(pua etc))

looks, height, frame, voice, natural behaviour(genetics induced), smell(natural body odour), IQ/EQ, stress tolerance etc. will matter substantially more. basically anything that you can not change or easily change. this is like the whole point of blackpill in short

Common sense iq

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Madness
in terms of attraction, everything you are > everything you have( including. money, status, learned behavior(pua etc))

looks, height, frame, voice, natural behaviour(genetics induced), smell(natural body odour), IQ/EQ, stress tolerance etc. will matter substantially more. basically anything that you can not change or easily change. this is like the whole point of blackpill in short
I’m ngl and say the black pill isn’t real but I will say that in personal experience girls don’t care aslong as you raise their status

status is on par with looks. its scientifically proven to cause genuine lust from females because they orgasm harder.

• +1
Reactions: Madness
A woman will stay and spread her legs to get $$$ from a man so she can keep being pretty for other
(better looking) men. :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
no one on here had ever tried this because if they had they wouldn’t be here or would have told everyone how easy it is to ascend. It’s not gonna hurt your smv or looks and if you take the sports route it will even boost your looks so idk why you guys are so against this

• +1
Reactions: badromance
OP IS IN HIGH SCHOOL

Shit's different in hs/middle school when girls literally have no standards. They'll realize they won't have to settle for subhumans after 5 minutes on Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and Deleted member 466
OP IS IN HIGH SCHOOL

Shit's different in hs/middle school when girls literally have no standards.
I am in elementary school :feelsrope:
Getting status won’t hurt just gonna say that. All I’m suggesting is that everyone should try to get it while also looksmaxxing to maximize chances

I’m ngl and say the black pill isn’t real but I will say that in personal experience girls don’t care aslong as you raise their status

Status can work just like money just like PUA.. All of them can help you in theory and all of them can get you laid, but this is a niche small %. Its just a numbers game and for the bigger % they wont actually give them access to sexual validation. Remember you want sexual validation(not "sex") that YOU believe is geniuine. This will make you happy, aka release the right brain hormomes in the adequate ratios. Just bcuz ur high status and girl fucks you, ull always be second-guessing yourself if she honestly likes you or its 100% for your assets and clout. It wont make you feel the same, esp. after blackpill. And money is even worse in this regard.

If you've been truly blackpilled theres literally no other way but to looksmax and ascend. All alternatives are copes. Looks indirectly correlate heavily with your happiness on a very primal level and all you want in life is to be happy. Looks=happiness=life

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Phad
Status can work just like money just like PUA.. All of them can help you in theory and all of them can get you laid, but this is a niche small %. Its just a numbers game and for the bigger % they wont actually give them access to sexual validation. Remember you want sexual validation(not "sex") that YOU believe is geniuine. This will make you happy, aka release the right brain hormomes in the adequate ratios. Just bcuz ur high status and girl fucks you, ull always be second-guessing yourself if she honestly likes you or its 100% for your assets and clout. It wont make you feel the same, esp. after blackpill. And money is even worse in this regard.

If you've been truly blackpilled theres literally no other way but to looksmax and ascend. All alternatives are copes. Looks indirectly correlate heavily with your happiness on a very primal level and all you want in life is to be happy. Looks=happiness=life
6'7 :eek::eek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
no ty
i prefer using my legs

my biggest regret in life is excluding myself from football matches during PE lessons. I could've become NT :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Autist and badromance
Ok I’ll start this off with a question, have you ever seen a popular kid or celebrity that can’t slay (aside from literally disabled people). I can almost guarantee it’s no and if it isnt it’s probably because you just assumed they don’t slay. For a long time looks have been over focused on here and I want to let you know why status works.

Reason 1: A women’s goal in life is to be Validated, there is no argument here. And guess what status does gets them attention which gets them validated.

Reason 2: Following a trend here it raises her value to other people and she knows that if she leaves you or she betrays you and you leave her... guess what her attention is gone

Reason 3: branching off from the last reason we can see that even if you manage to get a relationship she is much more likely to cheat to get more bragging points with her freinds about fucking a celeb/popular person

As for ons she is always going for the popular guy for bragging points.

DOMINATION

Even with status she still needs to be dominated, women want to feel like a small lesser being. I will add strategies to look bigger and more dom here later and feel free to pm me some.

@Afrikancel @Nibba
Dommaxxing is legit

What's the purpose of height nowadays? Status. Why a 150 cm dwarf foid NEEDS a 190cm ogre? To feel validated, as you said. Same as grabbing a rich guy or famous guy. But in the end of the day she goes wet for the genetic blessed perfect face (with a minimum height, obv). In conclusion: status gets a man to fuck a woman. Genetics gets a woman to want to fuck a man.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 466, DrTony and 1 other person
yes status is a tool but can be lost. looks and genetics cam never be lost unless you rot yourself. looks can gain status and security, this is why looks will be the ultimate attraction, foids want their children to be attractive. i see you are in that red pill phase, but soon you will fully embrace the black pill.