STAY AWAY FROM COPE "TESTOSTERONE" BOOSTERS

cmazstereo

cmazstereo

Iron
Most of testosterone booster are cope.

Many supplements or foods that are supposed to increase your testosterone levels are fucking harmful to you.

They reduce your androgen receptors

SUPPLEMENTS

SAW PALMETTO
"we found that Saw Palmetto down-regulated DHT- or IL-6-induced expression of prostate specific antigen in conjunction with down-regulation of the level of androgen receptor in the nucleus as measured by Western blot analysis."

DIM
It is said that it lowers estrogen. Well...

FENUGREEK
"A 12-week study in 50 men demonstrated that those who took a daily 500-mg fenugreek supplement that contained concentrated amounts of protodioscin experienced significant improvements in their testosterone levels. The study found that testosterone levels increased by up to 46% in an impressive 90% of the participants.":p

FATS (From most dangerous to least)
  1. Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) (found in evening primrose oil, blackcurrant seed oil, borage seed oil, and hemp seed)
  2. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) (found in fatty fish and fish oils)
  3. Arachidonic acid (found mostly in eggs and poultry fat)
  4. Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) (found in flaxseeds and flaxseed oil, canola oil, soybeans and soybean oil, pumpkin seeds and pumpkin seed oil, perilla seed oil, Tofu, walnuts and walnut oil.)
  5. Linoleic acid (found in all vegetable, nut and seed oils)
  6. Palmitoleic acid (An omega 7, found in macadamia nut oil and sea buckthorn oil)
  7. Oleic acid (found in olive oil, avocados, and most other foods)
  8. Myristoleic acid
!!!REMEMBER!!!
DHT is 2.5-10 times more potent than testosterone and here’s why:

1. DHT has 4 times higher affinity to AR (androgen receptors) than testosterone
  2. Binding of DHT to the AR transforms the AR to its DNA-binding state
  3. DHT upregulates AR synthesis and reduces AR turnover
  4. The dissociation rate of testosterone from receptors is 3-5 fold faster than DHT (meaning DHT exerts a much more powerful effect on AR than testosterone)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Stare, wateriswet and 2 others

Legit. Herbal remedies are cope.

Mild non-cope methods include DHEA and adrenosterone.

For real results, there's only regular roiding.

I always wanted to blast some DHT.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
why the fuck dont people take creatine if they want to boost DHT?

its the most well researched food supplement for over 20 years with short and long term studies

it can boost dht production up to 40-50% by turning test into dht.?????????????????????????

For real results, there's only regular roiding.
How this isn't common knowledge, especially on a forum like this, is baffling.
Nothing "natural" or "side effect free" is going to do anything meaningful for your test.

• +1
Reactions: Toby Aesthetics
why the fuck dont people take creatine if they want to boost DHT?

its the most well researched food supplement for over 20 years with short and long term studies

it can boost dht production up to 40-50% by turning test into dht.?????????????????????????
there aren't any studies that suggest using creatine would be effective in people who are less active and most gymcells take creatine

The greycelest of the posts.

saw palmetto isn't a test booster? All muh natural baldcel copers take this shit and still go bald

Dim blocks androgen receptors in the prostate, how is that bad?

Fenugreek boosts test??? cope

But yeah if you want to boost test injecting is the only way. All those shitty test boosters at best will only increase libido

Tongkat ali (the potent kind) makes my dick happy and doubles the size of my balls, probably increases DHT as well but fuck it. Needs cycling though.

As for Saw palmetto it's pretty much the antithesis of what you would call a "test booster" (which should really read "libido booster" as you can't expect much more from them) since it pretty much acts like a weak finasteride.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and cmazstereo
I agree with this. I think test boosters are a waste of time.

I think l-carnitine l-tartrate may have potential for boosting androgen receptors as there's studies confirming this and is one of the few supplements that has had a noticeable affect on my body composition.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero