Stay away from sun

Demir

Demir

Banned
Due to various circumstances , since 2010 I was very little exposed to sun, didn't went on summer vacations single time and my skin looked pretty much good since last year. Last year I was wanting to get tan so almost whole year I was exposing my face to sun. I swear that it looks to me now that I more aged in last year than in previous 8 years combined. If you want to stay young longer, avoid sun like plague.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
You're talking to aspies who only leave their room to empty their piss bottles.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Steve bachall, itsoverbuddyboyo and 18 others
sunscreens exist, bro...

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall, kobecel and hebbewem
Thanks, Laughing Jack.

Yea fuck the sun

massive cope barrett tancels naked all day long. Sun = energy. Exposing balls to sun 10h+ = high t slayer.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, axedee, kobecel and 2 others
Just apply sunscreen bro. And dont forget to eat carrots. Now I have a natural tan without being exposed much to the sun, and people even ask if I was in solarium lmao.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Bro I forgot what daylight looks like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pex1992 and Itss_BritneyBishh
> implying that I ever leave my room

Just wear a good sunscreen. JFL if you live your whole life inside of your house just to look young, nobody except you will even notice that you look young if you don't go outside.

Just wear a good sunscreen. JFL if you live your whole life inside of your house just to look young, nobody except you will even notice that you look young if you don't go outside.
just go outside at night theory