[Mogs] Steroid order

jefferson

jefferson

Mod
Haven't been lifting/eating/sleeping and only injecting small amount lately because I have no time and random insomnia. Soon I'll get back on it. Just ordered this. Didn't get everything I wanted cause money but yeah. Probably gonna run the m1t first with test for 4-6 weeks to bulk then cut on tren till im sub 10%bf.

jefferson

jefferson

Mod
M1t is a steroid of the gods
So i've heard. Gonna make it into an injectable too, apparently that negates most of the liver toxicity and makes it almost twice as potent mg for mg.

Zeus

Zeus

God
There is a difference between being busy and being productive. I would suggest you timelog every activity like Scott H Young suggests here:
Also I saw you order powder, I am guessing you make your own liquid?

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
There is a difference between being busy and being productive. I would suggest you timelog every activity like Scott H Young suggests here:
didnt blue

jefferson

jefferson

Mod
Mostly it's just lack of sleep, I have school and work but no energy for anything due to going multiple nights in a row without getting a single minute of sleep.

Yeah I make my own liquid.

x30001

x30001

f***ing dissident
Why not use replacement dose test (150mg every 8-10days) and moderate primobolan (600-800mg) per week? All the tren and shit scares me and it fucks most people up from what I see. I don't see many, if any people happy after a tren cycle and they usually say it wasn't worth it.

jefferson

jefferson

Mod
Why not use replacement dose test (150mg every 8-10days) and moderate primobolan (600-800mg) per week? All the tren and shit scares me and it fucks most people up from what I see. I don't see many, if any people happy after a tren cycle and they usually say it wasn't worth it.
Npp fucked me up and I dropped it after 2 weeks, tren probably will too. But I won't know until I try it. Gotta cross it off the bucket list. Also can't afford primo rn even raws.

I am gonna just use trt test with the tren though, don't wanna have my estrogen get high while on it cause that could cause more prolactin spikes.

x30001

x30001

f***ing dissident
Npp fucked me up and I dropped it after 2 weeks, tren probably will too. But I won't know until I try it. Gotta cross it off the bucket list. Also can't afford primo rn even raws.
Yeah primo is expensive as hell :( I've never taken roids so don't take my words as advice/criticism. I'm just interested as to why your choosing specific roids. What happened on NPP, prolactin gyno?

jefferson

jefferson

Mod
Yeah primo is expensive as hell :( I've never taken roids so don't take my words as advice/criticism. I'm just interested as to why your choosing specific roids. What happened on NPP, prolactin gyno?
Yeah pretty much. Also extreme moon face.

jefferson

jefferson

Mod
Did you get the tat yet?
I wanna get really lean first because If I lose chest fat it might change the position of it. Not that I have that much fat but still.

L

luksmax

Trainee
Do you use something to avoid aromatization?

jefferson

jefferson

Mod
ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Zephir
Aromasin. Don't use much at all though.
adex is better if using test only

asin is better when using multiple compounds, ppl say its better if ur estro sensitive as well but i disagree

jefferson

jefferson

Mod
adex is better if using test only

asin is better when using multiple compounds, ppl say its better if ur estro sensitive as well but i disagree
Even a tiny bit destroys my estrogen. Probably cause the masteron is already blocking a bunch of estrogen.

Cali Yuga

Cali Yuga

Amateur
Is making injectables from raws that risky/difficult? Why dont more people do it if its so much cheaper?

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Pm me pics of ur physique chad

jefferson

jefferson

Mod
Is making injectables from raws that risky/difficult? Why dont more people do it if its so much cheaper?
No it's not risky or difficult. More people don't do it because even though it isn't difficult there's still a learning curve and not much good info online plus people are overly scared of injecting themselves with bad sterilization.

L

luksmax

Trainee
If it's not a headache, you could create a thread teaching how to use raws.

I hope everything goes fine with you.

jefferson

jefferson

Mod
Actually Imma just cut on trt test and 200mgs of tren before anything else. Sick of being a bloated subhuman. I can always bulk on tren + m1t after I get lean.

C

Curious0

I refuse
I thought roids were more expensive tbh

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
fortune favours the bold
Yeah, fortune favours the Boldenone because it doesn't fucking kill you like them other steroids ??
I thought roids were more expensive tbh
An Average cycle can cost hundreds of dollars over 3-4 months bro.
Actually Imma just cut on trt test and 200mgs of tren before anything else. Sick of being a bloated subhuman. I can always bulk on tren + m1t after I get lean.
Just started 300mg Test E, 500mg Tren E and 500mg DHB cycle. Pinning the second injected today. I inject 100mg Test, ~150mg Tren, ~150mg DHB/MWF

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheGreatGaminggod Looksmaxing 13