fatcelnolonger

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
fatcelnolonger

fatcelnolonger

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

My dick won’t remain a question mark for very long
He is either trolling or is going to die.

Seriously @Esteban1997 go see a hormone doctor or whatever they’re called ASAP.. don’t get off cycle just yet cause u might fuck up your endocrine system.. immediately go to a doc and tell him u fucked up and ask him how to minimize the damage. 2000mg/wk is a stupid high dose. You’re gonna get pretty much every single negative side effect amplified x100

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Wizard
Seriously @Esteban1997 go see a hormone doctor or whatever they’re called ASAP.. don’t get off cycle just yet cause u might fuck up your endocrine system.. immediately go to a doc and tell him u fucked up and ask him how to minimize the damage. 2000mg/wk is a stupid high dose. You’re gonna get pretty much every single negative side effect amplified x100
I changed my schedule on my dosage

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

The only side affects Im having is a little bit of back acne
Bro there’s more to side effects than just external shit you can see.. back acne can’t even be considered a legit side effect at 2000mg bro more like complete endocrine system failure, balls shut down forever, heart enlargement, dangerously high red blood cell count (I think), 100x risk of heart attack, etc.. bro ur seriously gonna die go to a doctor right now..

A

Arceus300

Banned
It’s absolutely idiot to take roids. To fuck woman you don’t need a body builder body. You just need to be like brad Pitt in fight club. Just train 1 year naturally

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Wizard
Iv
It’s absolutely idiot to take roids. To fuck woman you don’t need a body builder body. You just need to be like brad Pitt in fight club. Just train 1 year naturally
Ive been training for 1 year naturally at the gym and havent seen any noticeable results I made no gains so whats your point?

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Tbh just get on 250mg test-e a week and HCG every day and just stay in that dose forever. You probably won’t even need to lift but you could if you want to for more gains. It’s a little more nuanced than just taking HCG, you’ll need to do a couple other things to stay healthy but it’s 10000x healthier than what ur doing now

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Wizard
Tbh just get on 250mg test-e a week and HCG every day and just stay in that dose forever. You probably won’t even need to lift but you could if you want to for more gains. It’s a little more nuanced than just taking HCG, you’ll need to do a couple other things to stay healthy but it’s 10000x healthier than what ur doing now
Alright thanks

N

nok

Trainee
I doubt the fact you have trained for a whole year and didn't notice results, even with horrible genetics. It's either you're a troll (100kg bench:feelswhat: ) or you don't care of your nutrition.

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Wizard
I doubt the fact you have trained for a whole year and didn't notice results, even with horrible genetics. It's either you're a troll (100kg bench:feelswhat: ) or you don't care of your nutrition.
Im not a troll lol I did notice some changes in 1 year of training like for example my shoulders got wider but I didnt make any gains whenever I trained my biceps or triceps I just couldnt make them grow

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
Cope. We're taking roids because we don't feel like waiting. We could die tomorrow, Armageddon could come tomorrow, a nuke could drop on us tomorrow. Why waste precious time?

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
So this is my first week on roids and im noticing big changes for example my forearms grew and my triceps and so has vascularity increased alot Im starting to get acne on my back tho lol
You should take an aromatose inhibitor. It looks like you have some gyno going on there.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
You think Brad Pitt isnt on steroids :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

You think that with even the best genetics in the world you could achieve his physique naturally in a year?! :lul::lul::lul:

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

? Renaissance Toast lol
Do you even lift weights along with the steroids? It doesn't look like it at all, it just looks like you went through puberty.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Cope. We're taking roids because we don't feel like waiting. We could die tomorrow, Armageddon could come tomorrow, a nuke could drop on us tomorrow. Why waste precious time?
Exactly my nigger.

We take roids to get better results, in less time, with less work, and feeling better everywhere else in life doing just that.

Stay roided.

Fuckin nigger.
250mg test-e a week
If you used 300mg Test and 300mg Tren, now thats a really good cycle (still on the intense side but thats the side I'm on lol.

dogtown

dogtown

virgin
You think Brad Pitt isnt on steroids :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

You think that with even the best genetics in the world you could achieve his physique naturally in a year?! :lul::lul::lul:
I thought his physique was meant to be easy to build ?

Just hard to maintain?

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

I thought his physique was meant to be easy to build ?

Just hard to maintain?
Hard to do both.

Im real life it looks even better

Attainable naturally yh, but its hard

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
No.

Mate, it takes a shit-load of testosterone to build muscle rapidly like steroids do, but just simply holding onto existing muscles is another.

The reason you lose gains from a cycle IS NOT because natty test levels arent enough to sustain said muscle mass, (unless over your natty limit).

Its because of the time inbetween cycle T levels and natty T levels when you come off. You have to go from 9000+ng/dl to 0ng/dl then back to 885ng/dl (This is my natty T level).

Think of it as a car going at 200mph, then has to brake to 0mph then cruise to 55mph as soon as possible.

You take Nolvadex, HCG, Clomid ect to decrease the time in which your natty T levels take to get back online.

In our analogy, it would be like adding stronger brakes and a powerful engine to the car to help it get to 0 and then cruise speed faster.

Thourough PCT > Leydig cells signaled to restart via LH and FSH > Faster endogenous T secretion > Less time taken for Natty T levels to return > Less time spent in extreme catabolism > Less muscular atrophy > More gains retained.

This is the entire point of PCT.

If you could turn your natty Test Levels on-off like a switch, you would lose no gear when you came off cycle (If your below or at natty limit).

So, in final; LOSING GEAR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LOW-NATTY T LEVELS, BUT RATHER THE TIME IT TAKES TO GET BACK TO THAT NATTY T LEVEL.

@AntiSocial-Fakecel
Hey man, thanks for the great info. I was just judging by the OP by his pic, and by that he just doesn't seem like he'll be dedicated to the lifestyle. Who knows, though it would be a great waste to incorrectly eat, train and mess up dosages and PCT. I fucked up on PCT once, never again.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jefferson Looksmaxing 51
keep crying for me Looksmaxing 32
L Looksmaxing 71