Steroid transformation

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Everythingmattersmaxxing
So this is my first week on roids and im noticing big changes for example my forearms grew and my triceps and so has vascularity increased alot Im starting to get acne on my back tho lol

Attachments

• 20190108_172822.jpg
    20190108_172822.jpg
    687 KB · Views: 721
  • IMG_20190204_003049.jpg
    IMG_20190204_003049.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 721
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bruh3610, Bewusst, Bluepill and 2 others
Good progress but please change your dosage schedule

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and Esteban1997
Be careful about hair loss that’s the biggest issue, what are u using?

• +1
Reactions: Coping
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 283
lol @ you using roids looking like you've never touched a fucking weight in your life.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, NothingCanStopMe, EverythingMaxxer and 24 others
I think you're getting gyno already. Your nipples are like 3.14. I could draw accurate circles by tracing over your nipples. Your nips have infinite indexes.

• +1
Reactions: BBCFactory, RichardSpencel, BornAgainChad and 2 others
Spanish Blaha

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610, SayNoToRotting, RichardSpencel and 3 others
lol @ you using roids looking like you've never touched a fucking weight in your life.
I did but I reached my genetic potencial so I started using roids to go beyond my genetics and get more gains

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
btw have fun losing all your gainz once you come off, unless you blast and cruise...you're fucked
I did but I reached my genetic potencial so I started using roids to go beyond my genetics and get more gains
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Baldingman1998, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
I think you're getting gyno already. Your nipples are like 3.14. I could draw accurate circles by tracing over your nipples. Your nips have infinite indexes.
I already had gyno before even starting steroids I might do surgery to get rid of it
btw have fun losing all your gainz once you come off, unless you blast and cruise...you're fucked

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Lol I wont lose all my gains I might lose a little

Huge cope. You only lose gains that you have achieved if they are past your genetic potential. This guy clearly has not reached it though

Huge cope. You only lose gains that you have achieved if they are past your genetic potential. This guy clearly has not reached it though
You're retarded. Unless you commit to using steroids, you simply will not keep your gains. Once he comes off, his strength won't follow it's linear pattern it once did. He will also lose muscle mass. It's inevitable.

You're retarded. Unless you commit to using steroids, you simply will not keep your gains. Once he comes off, his strength won't follow it's linear pattern it once did. He will also lose muscle mass. It's inevitable.
@Intel.Imperitive help this guy stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and Deleted member 147

No.

Mate, it takes a shit-load of testosterone to build muscle rapidly like steroids do, but just simply holding onto existing muscles is another.

The reason you lose gains from a cycle IS NOT because natty test levels arent enough to sustain said muscle mass, (unless over your natty limit).

Its because of the time inbetween cycle T levels and natty T levels when you come off. You have to go from 9000+ng/dl to 0ng/dl then back to 885ng/dl (This is my natty T level).

Think of it as a car going at 200mph, then has to brake to 0mph then cruise to 55mph as soon as possible.

You take Nolvadex, HCG, Clomid ect to decrease the time in which your natty T levels take to get back online.

In our analogy, it would be like adding stronger brakes and a powerful engine to the car to help it get to 0 and then cruise speed faster.

Thourough PCT > Leydig cells signaled to restart via LH and FSH > Faster endogenous T secretion > Less time taken for Natty T levels to return > Less time spent in extreme catabolism > Less muscular atrophy > More gains retained.

This is the entire point of PCT.

If you could turn your natty Test Levels on-off like a switch, you would lose no gear when you came off cycle (If your below or at natty limit).

So, in final; LOSING GEAR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LOW-NATTY T LEVELS, BUT RATHER THE TIME IT TAKES TO GET BACK TO THAT NATTY T LEVEL.

@AntiSocial-Fakecel

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, itsoverbuddyboyo, Phad and 1 other person
No.

Mate, it takes a shit-load of testosterone to build muscle rapidly like steroids do, but just simply holding onto existing muscles is another.

The reason you lose gains from a cycle IS NOT because natty test levels arent enough to sustain said muscle mass, (unless over your natty limit).

Its because of the time inbetween cycle T levels and natty T levels when you come off. You have to go from 9000+ng/dl to 0ng/dl then back to 885ng/dl (This is my natty T level).

Think of it as a car going at 200mph, then has to brake to 0mph then cruise to 55mph as soon as possible.

You take Nolvadex, HCG, Clomid ect to decrease the time in which your natty T levels take to get back online.

In our analogy, it would be like adding stronger brakes and a powerful engine to the car to help it get to 0 and then cruise speed faster.

Thourough PCT > Less time taken for Natty T levels to return > Less time spent in extreme catabolism > Less muscular atrophy > More gains retained.

This is the entire point of PCT.

If you could turn your natty Test Levels on-off like a switch, you would lose no gear when you came off cycle (If your below or at natty limit).

So, in final; LOSING GEAR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LOW-NATTY T LEVELS, BUT RATHER THE TIME IT TAKES TO GET BACK TO THAT NATTY T LEVEL.

@AntiSocial-Fakecel
is it possible to maintain what you have while you're going back to normal?

is it possible to maintain what you have while you're going back to normal?

On average you can keep 60-80% of gains. Depends on how advanced your physique is, what drugs you used, your natural propensity to restart endogenous T, and your PCT regiment (Diet/Training/Drugs).

And any gains that you do lose, will be slightly easier to get back even as a natty. Because the muscle fibres will get smaller, but the number of muscle nuclei will remain.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
You look extremely effeminate

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 399, FatmanO and 5 others
no you are clearly not at your genetic potential in your pics, just a normal skinny fat dude, unless you have rare/shitty genetic
and you have man boobs look like low test+high estrogen

no you are clearly not at your genetic potential in your pics, just a normal skinny fat dude, unless you have rare/shitty genetic
and you have man boobs look like low test+high estrogen
I always had a little bit of gyno Even before starting steroids

Holy crap that's quite noticable for a week, but still kinda fat >fat

You can do this @Esteban1997
Looksmax.org believes in you

Your lopsided nipples were bothering me so I just had to fix it

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, FatmanO, dogtown and 2 others
So this is my first week on roids and im noticing big changes for example my forearms grew and my triceps and so has vascularity increased alot Im starting to get acne on my back tho lol

Have you been going to the gym and staying on a diet at least?

@Esteban1997 makes sure you're taking your tudca and nac.

Lose fat you fatass

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Autist and Coping
How tall are you ? 2000mg/week test e is an insane IFBB tier dose

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 283, Autist and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, FatmanO, dogtown and 2 others
Holy fuck take 250mg of test e every 3 days. Idk about tren. You're seriously gonna die
Im not gonna die lol I just mentioned I changed my dosage

Every natty on this board mogs his physique. I hope he ends up actually looking better

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Holy fuck take 250mg of test e every 3 days. Idk about tren. You're seriously gonna die
The only side affects Im having is a little bit of back acne

He is either trolling or is going to die.

Seriously @Esteban1997 go see a hormone doctor or whatever they’re called ASAP.. don’t get off cycle just yet cause u might fuck up your endocrine system.. immediately go to a doc and tell him u fucked up and ask him how to minimize the damage. 2000mg/wk is a stupid high dose. You’re gonna get pretty much every single negative side effect amplified x100

Seriously @Esteban1997 go see a hormone doctor or whatever they’re called ASAP.. don’t get off cycle just yet cause u might fuck up your endocrine system.. immediately go to a doc and tell him u fucked up and ask him how to minimize the damage. 2000mg/wk is a stupid high dose. You’re gonna get pretty much every single negative side effect amplified x100
I changed my schedule on my dosage

The only side affects Im having is a little bit of back acne
Bro there’s more to side effects than just external shit you can see.. back acne can’t even be considered a legit side effect at 2000mg bro more like complete endocrine system failure, balls shut down forever, heart enlargement, dangerously high red blood cell count (I think), 100x risk of heart attack, etc.. bro ur seriously gonna die go to a doctor right now..

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Phad
It’s absolutely idiot to take roids. To fuck woman you don’t need a body builder body. You just need to be like brad Pitt in fight club. Just train 1 year naturally

Iv
It’s absolutely idiot to take roids. To fuck woman you don’t need a body builder body. You just need to be like brad Pitt in fight club. Just train 1 year naturally
Ive been training for 1 year naturally at the gym and havent seen any noticeable results I made no gains so whats your point?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel