Steroid transformation

Tbh just get on 250mg test-e a week and HCG every day and just stay in that dose forever. You probably won’t even need to lift but you could if you want to for more gains. It’s a little more nuanced than just taking HCG, you’ll need to do a couple other things to stay healthy but it’s 10000x healthier than what ur doing now

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Tbh just get on 250mg test-e a week and HCG every day and just stay in that dose forever. You probably won’t even need to lift but you could if you want to for more gains. It’s a little more nuanced than just taking HCG, you’ll need to do a couple other things to stay healthy but it’s 10000x healthier than what ur doing now
Alright thanks

I doubt the fact you have trained for a whole year and didn't notice results, even with horrible genetics. It's either you're a troll (100kg bench:feelswhat: ) or you don't care of your nutrition.

I doubt the fact you have trained for a whole year and didn't notice results, even with horrible genetics. It's either you're a troll (100kg bench:feelswhat: ) or you don't care of your nutrition.
Im not a troll lol I did notice some changes in 1 year of training like for example my shoulders got wider but I didnt make any gains whenever I trained my biceps or triceps I just couldnt make them grow

It’s absolutely idiot to take roids. To fuck woman you don’t need a body builder body. You just need to be like brad Pitt in fight club. Just train 1 year naturally
Cope. We're taking roids because we don't feel like waiting. We could die tomorrow, Armageddon could come tomorrow, a nuke could drop on us tomorrow. Why waste precious time?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 283
What are you doing

So this is my first week on roids and im noticing big changes for example my forearms grew and my triceps and so has vascularity increased alot Im starting to get acne on my back tho lol
You should take an aromatose inhibitor. It looks like you have some gyno going on there.

Should focus on losing weight first, lol.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Mongrelcel, Autist and 4 others
It’s absolutely idiot to take roids. To fuck woman you don’t need a body builder body. You just need to be like brad Pitt in fight club. Just train 1 year naturally

You think Brad Pitt isnt on steroids :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

You think that with even the best genetics in the world you could achieve his physique naturally in a year?! :lul::lul::lul:

Do you even lift weights along with the steroids? It doesn't look like it at all, it just looks like you went through puberty.

• +1
Do you even lift weights along with the steroids? It doesn't look like it at all, it just looks like you went through puberty.
Yes I go to the gym and use steroids at the same time

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 611
Cope. We're taking roids because we don't feel like waiting. We could die tomorrow, Armageddon could come tomorrow, a nuke could drop on us tomorrow. Why waste precious time?

Exactly my nigger.

We take roids to get better results, in less time, with less work, and feeling better everywhere else in life doing just that.

Stay roided.

Fuckin nigger.
250mg test-e a week

If you used 300mg Test and 300mg Tren, now thats a really good cycle (still on the intense side but thats the side I'm on lol.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, AntiSocial-Fakecel and Esteban1997
You think Brad Pitt isnt on steroids :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

You think that with even the best genetics in the world you could achieve his physique naturally in a year?! :lul::lul::lul:

I thought his physique was meant to be easy to build ?

Just hard to maintain?

I thought his physique was meant to be easy to build ?

Just hard to maintain?

Hard to do both.

Im real life it looks even better

Attainable naturally yh, but its hard

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
No.

Mate, it takes a shit-load of testosterone to build muscle rapidly like steroids do, but just simply holding onto existing muscles is another.

The reason you lose gains from a cycle IS NOT because natty test levels arent enough to sustain said muscle mass, (unless over your natty limit).

Its because of the time inbetween cycle T levels and natty T levels when you come off. You have to go from 9000+ng/dl to 0ng/dl then back to 885ng/dl (This is my natty T level).

Think of it as a car going at 200mph, then has to brake to 0mph then cruise to 55mph as soon as possible.

You take Nolvadex, HCG, Clomid ect to decrease the time in which your natty T levels take to get back online.

In our analogy, it would be like adding stronger brakes and a powerful engine to the car to help it get to 0 and then cruise speed faster.

Thourough PCT > Leydig cells signaled to restart via LH and FSH > Faster endogenous T secretion > Less time taken for Natty T levels to return > Less time spent in extreme catabolism > Less muscular atrophy > More gains retained.

This is the entire point of PCT.

If you could turn your natty Test Levels on-off like a switch, you would lose no gear when you came off cycle (If your below or at natty limit).

So, in final; LOSING GEAR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LOW-NATTY T LEVELS, BUT RATHER THE TIME IT TAKES TO GET BACK TO THAT NATTY T LEVEL.

@AntiSocial-Fakecel
Hey man, thanks for the great info. I was just judging by the OP by his pic, and by that he just doesn't seem like he'll be dedicated to the lifestyle. Who knows, though it would be a great waste to incorrectly eat, train and mess up dosages and PCT. I fucked up on PCT once, never again.

This is some quality posts tbh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 611
He died from taking 2000MG a week rip

Every natty on this board mogs his physique. I hope he ends up actually looking better
Nattys that don't even go to the gym look better. Hope this guy fixes his shit and ditches the steroids.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Nibba
Nattys that don't even go to the gym look better. Hope this guy fixes his shit and ditches the steroids.

Its not like he couldnt overtake any Natty here in a year tho if he wanted

JFL at people who believe a word this guy is saying, he's such a troll

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 4332, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Its not like he couldnt overtake any Natty here in a year tho if he wanted
Stop coping. Look at his body and look at yours lol @Deltoid is Natty and mogs the fuck out of all the roidheads here

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
Stop coping. Look at his body and look at yours lol @Deltoid is Natty and mogs the fuck out of all the roidheads here

Yh... And what...

Hes been training for 6 years...

I've been training for 6 months and Esteban just started.

Its just facts that eventually a roider will over-take a natty. Irrelevant of genes/training ect.

And, for the record, we dont know if deltoid is natty. Im sure he very well could be, but none of us would know. Husbands hide their roid use from wives they've been married to for a decade and they never find out.

Literally anyone can be on roids.

• +1
Yeah and you guys look objectively worse than I did at 6 months. And you'll need a lifetime of trt to stay normal. That's what's holding me back from roids honestly. I don't wanna be dependent on drugs to be healthy and functional

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid and BornAgainChad
Yeah and you guys look objectively worse than I did at 6 months. And you'll need a lifetime of trt to stay normal. That's what's holding me back from roids honestly. I don't wanna be dependent on drugs to be healthy and functional
Noooo griff and Habib are seperating :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
That's not true. It takes 6 months to a year for your level to return to normal WITHOUT PCT. People who end up on it for life are abusers, overdosers, and blast-and-cruisers. Someone like me who is only doing it for 15 weeks isn't going to suffer much.

On top of that, once you go on roids, you have an advantage over Natty's for the rest of your life even after you stop taking them.

What is ur height you look manlet. If youre manlet you shouldnt be doing roids

Noooo griff and Habib are seperating :feelsbadman:
A person shouldn't be shilling steroids when their results are bad and they look natty
And talking down to a person who's physique is better than yours WHILE NATTY is just especially retarded

• +1
I always had a little bit of gyno as a teen its not due to steroids
You still probably need an aromatose inhibitor because gyno is caused by an imbalance of hormones. Your ratio of androgens to estrogens is low, so the effects of estrogen will overpower the shitload of steroids you're taking.

You had gyno in your teens likely due to higher bodyfat, which causes a higher amount of aromatose activity. Blasting tons of testosterone is pointless because a lot of it will be converted to estrogens, and worsen your gyno. Not to mention blasting fucking tren will suppress your production so much, that the estrogen conversion situation will be far worse. You're probably turning a birth-control pill's worth amount of testosterone into estrogen.

Besides, you don't have to waste so much of your precious test e. You could get a significantly better physique on much lower doses by getting your hormone ratio into check. All that test e is being wasted, because your elevated estrogen is countering the positive androgenic effects.

Get on an aromatose inhibitor, lower your dosage, and try again.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Wincel, Esteban1997 and 2 others
You still probably need an aromatose inhibitor because gyno is caused by an imbalance of hormones. Your ratio of androgens to estrogens is low, so the effects of estrogen will overpower the shitload of steroids you're taking.

You had gyno in your teens likely due to higher bodyfat, which causes a higher amount of aromatose activity. Blasting tons of testosterone is pointless because a lot of it will be converted to estrogens, and worsen your gyno. Not to mention blasting fucking tren will suppress your production so much, that the estrogen conversion situation will be far worse. You're probably turning a birth-control pill's worth amount of testosterone into estrogen.

Besides, you don't have to waste so much of your precious test e. You could get a significantly better physique on much lower doses by getting your hormone ratio into check. All that test e is being wasted, because your elevated estrogen is countering the positive androgenic effects.

Get on an aromatose inhibitor, lower your dosage, and try again.
Tbhtbb

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
A person shouldn't be shilling steroids when their results are bad and they look natty
And talking down to a person who's physique is better than yours WHILE NATTY is just especially retarded

How was I talking down to anyone?

Lol ur just an insecure pedophile who needs to remind everyone he mogs people 3 years younger than him who've been working out for half the time.

My results were amazing, even people who dont like me said my 9 week transformation was great.

But yeah... Ur natty... Congratz... U want a cookie or something...? No one gives a fuck ???

For someone in Med school you sure do convey arguments that make it seem lile you've not passed elementary biology or maths

Most people who do steroids are inconsistent and look like shit. I mog most people that I know who have taken or are on steroids. Especially people who start before even having a foundation built, that shit is sad if I’m being honest. @Nibba dont hop on gear bro, stay natty until you’re older like 40 and just take low doses of test. That’s what I’m going to do but until then I’ll keep doing what I have been. Also on steroids you lose a lot of your gains quick after a cycle, there’s only so much you can maintain genetically unless you’re taking them year round.
Also good luck progressively overloading your muscles when you come off cycle because you turn into a weak ass mother fucker. All of your maxes/prs go straight down the drain while you’re off cycle so off cycle your progress just regresses instead of progressing. As a natty the best way to put on muscle is adding weight and lifting heavy weights. Most people on steroids even on cycle aren’t that strong compared to their natty counterparts.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
How was I talking down to anyone?

Lol ur just an insecure pedophile who needs to remind everyone he mogs people 3 years younger than him who've been working out for half the time.

My results were amazing, even people who dont like me said my 9 week transformation was great.

But yeah... Ur natty... Congratz... U want a cookie or something...? No one gives a fuck ???

For someone in Med school you sure do convey arguments that make it seem lile you've not passed elementary biology or maths
Oh yes I'm the person who's insecure. Your whole life revolves around roids and you don't even look like you lift. I wasn't even trying to attack u but sure bro go ahead and insult me for calling u out instead of having a civil conversation.

Most people who do steroids are inconsistent and look like shit. I mog most people that I know who have taken or are on steroids. Especially people who start before even having a foundation built, that shit is sad if I’m being honest. @Nibba dont hop on gear bro, stay natty until you’re older like 40 and just take low doses of test. That’s what I’m going to do but until then I’ll keep doing what I have been. Also on steroids you lose a lot of your gains quick after a cycle, there’s only so much you can maintain genetically unless you’re taking them year round.
Also good luck progressively overloading your muscles when you come off cycle because you turn into a weak ass mother fucker. All of your maxes/prs go straight down the drain while you’re off cycle so off cycle your progress just regresses instead of progressing. As a natty the best way to put on muscle is adding weight and lifting heavy weights. Most people on steroids even on cycle aren’t that strong compared to their natty counterparts.
Thanks for the advice bro. That was my plan anyway

• +1
Oh yes I'm the person who's insecure. Your whole life revolves around roids and you don't even look like you lift. I wasn't even trying to attack u but sure bro go ahead and insult me for calling u out instead of having a civil conversation.

Thanks for the advice bro. That was my plan anyway
It’s honestly pointless unless you’re trying to make a career out of it. It also feels like more of an achievement in my opinion reaching your genetic potential without steroids. The people who hop on without a base are also ignorant and almost ALWAYS end up looking like dog shit because their training knowledge is almost non existent. Dieting lacks, don’t know how to train on gear etc.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
It’s honestly pointless unless you’re trying to make a career out of it. It also feels like more of an achievement in my opinion reaching your genetic potential without steroids. The people who hop on without a base are also ignorant and almost ALWAYS end up looking like dog shit because their training knowledge is almost non existent. Dieting lacks, don’t know how to train on gear etc.
Yeah @Intel.Imperitive instead of insulting someone that has their shit together maybe look at ur own flaws and fix them instead of projecting your insecurities onto me. Oh also if you wanna insult me personally I can play that game. Your whole persona revolves around being this thugmaxed roid plug but you just look like some short skinny paki kid. If you threatened me irl I'd probably laugh at u and walk away shaking my head. Ur just some lost kid that uses partying and drug use as an escape for the fact you're living alone and have no role models to follow without a parent around. And that's gonna catch up to you. What do I have as an identity? Great athlete, great student, great person, great friend, great leader. Your identity is drug use and underage drinking. Let that sink in.

what about guys like me who have been training for 3 years, 1.5 of them inconsistently and the rest properly, im starting to hit a plateau naturally, so i hopped on roids, not with the intention to compete or anything, but because im curious

@Nibba @Intel.Imperitive Kiss and make up, cucks.
what about guys like me who have been training for 3 years, 1.5 of them inconsistently and the rest properly, im starting to hit a plateau naturally, so i hopped on roids, not with the intention to compete or anything, but because im curious
Roidcel

Last edited:
@Nibba @Intel.Imperitive Kiss and make up, cucks.

Roidcel
Lol see I'm not mad. He's just some kid on a forum. I've achieved so much in my life already that words from some nobody don't mean a thing. He's just another toxic obstacle to hop over. It's not the first and certainly not the last time I'll have to deal with people like this. Well if you can call them people anyway. They have no purpose and no passion. Just husks

Yeah @Intel.Imperitive instead of insulting someone that has their shit together maybe look at ur own flaws and fix them instead of projecting your insecurities onto me. Oh also if you wanna insult me personally I can play that game. Your whole persona revolves around being this thugmaxed roid plug but you just look like some short skinny paki kid. If you threatened me irl I'd probably laugh at u and walk away shaking my head. Ur just some lost kid that uses partying and drug use as an escape for the fact you're living alone and have no role models to follow without a parent around. And that's gonna catch up to you. What do I have as an identity? Great athlete, great student, great person, great friend, great leader. Your identity is drug use and underage drinking. Let that sink in.

You ? Have ? Your ? Shit ? Together? ?

Uh you're the only one who thinks my life revolves around drugs mate. You dont even know me. Believe me you're like 10kgs on me but I'd still give you a good fight.

Drinking is legal in the UK above the age of 5 on private property, and so are steroids...

My indentity is pretty much half the shit yours is; Great friend, great academic, out-spoken person. Means jack shit.
Lol see I'm not mad. He's just some kid on a forum. I've achieved so much in my life already that words from some nobody don't mean a thing. He's just another toxic obstacle to hop over. It's not the first and certainly not the last time I'll have to deal with people like this. Well if you can call them people anyway. They have no purpose and no passion. Just husks

You're like 3 years older than me. Personally I dont plan to be on these forums when I'm your age but to each their own ??‍♂️

And I'm one of the top students at my college do idk what you're on about ?

Most guys say you need 6-8 years of natty lifting before roids tbh. I didnt listen to it because I have my own arguement against that.
And I'll never understand the logic of people who think they can tell you how to go about your personal business because they're bigger than you. Relative to a given time frame, I've made the more gains than anyone here as of yet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Solo
You ? Have ? Your ? Shit ? Together? ?

Uh you're the only one who thinks my life revolves around drugs mate. You dont even know me. Believe me you're like 10kgs on me but I'd still give you a good fight.

Drinking is legal in the UK above the age of 5 on private property, and so are steroids...

My indentity is pretty much half the shit yours is; Great friend, great academic, out-spoken person. Means jack shit.

You're like 3 years older than me. Personally I dont plan to be on these forums when I'm your age but to each their own ??‍♂️

And I'm one of the top students at my college do idk what you're on about ?

Most guys say you need 6-8 years of natty lifting before roids tbh. I didnt listen to it because I have my own arguement against that.
And I'll never understand the logic of people who think they can tell you how to go about your personal business because they're bigger than you. Relative to a given time frame, I've made the more gains than anyone here as of yet.
A friendly challenge. I'm like 155-160 lbs. Let's see how big I get on my first cycle of roids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
I did but I reached my genetic potencial so I started using roids to go beyond my genetics and get more gains
:feelskek::feelshaha::feelskek::feelsmega::feelsgiga::feelswow::whatfeels::feelstastyman::feelswhere::feelsping::feelsautistic::feelspanties::feelsbaton::woke::feelstrash::forcedsmile::ROFLMAO::LOL:
:ogre:

>"Reached genetic potential"
>has bitchtits and is skinnyfat.

• +1
Reactions: Phad and androidcel
Yh... And what...

Hes been training for 6 years...

Its just facts that eventually a roider will over-take a natty. Irrelevant of genes/training ect.

And, for the record, we dont know if deltoid is natty. Im sure he very well could be, but none of us would know. Husbands hide their roid use from wives they've been married to for a decade and they never find out.

Literally anyone can be on roids.
He just started and takes 2000mg per week. Test and tren? 1g test 1g tren? f*cking hell, he's already fucked up everything; and he's young. Who takes tren for their first cycle? And who takes their first cycle when they just start training? IDGAF, he won't "mog" anyone here. He made a stupid decision and will pay for it in the future. Was he even running caber/prami? Probably not. Doubt he was even running an AI.

Before he fucks his shit up more, get off the tren before considering taking nolva. Nolva and tren have some seriously f-ed up side effects when ran together. I seriously advise only running SERMs in PCT anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 147
He just started and takes 2000mg per week. Test and tren? 1g test 1g tren? f*cking hell, he's already fucked up everything; and he's young. Who takes tren for their first cycle? And who takes their first cycle when they just start training? IDGAF, he won't "mog" anyone here. He made a stupid decision and will pay for it in the future. Was he even running caber/prami? Probably not. Doubt he was even running an AI.

Before he fucks his shit up more, get off the tren before considering taking nolva. Nolva and tren have some seriously f-ed up side effects when ran together. I seriously advise only running SERMs in PCT anyway.

Well nobody was going to run Tren in PCT ?

I think hes lying, I dont believe hes really taking any roids

Fuck bro you look 12 it’s over you just stunted ur growth. Freal though do you even know what your doing and have you even lifted before ??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611