Steroids and/or grip and forearm training may increase wrist size

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
i can feel the wrist getting thicker when I squeeze my fist hard .
seems like the muscle located near the wrist stretch the skin when contracted or hypertrophied.

this may be legit for 7inch wristcels

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
at least 95% of it is down to bones, you're probably feeling your tendon stretching.

All It did for me was add some extra tendons on the side which made it wider but not thicker. It still looks like a joke from far away. Its over for 30cmforearmcels

just grow bones theory

just wear two watches

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
at least 95% of it is down to bones, you're probably feeling your tendon stretching.
Wrong, my wrists increase by 0.2"-0.3" when I get a pump, now imagine by how much they increase with bodyfat and bloat.

Almost every 25+ year old dude I see outside has around 7" wrists, and then I see some pictures of roided up bodybuilders who have been training since childhood and their wirsts are barely any bigger.

The average wrist circumference gets elevated by all the chubby dudes, the average american is between 18 and 24% bf- that's a lot. If they all cut down to human bf percentage like sub 15% then most of them wold have puny wrists, like sub 6.5"

Lmao I remember this one dude on Lookism.net who bragged about his 8" wrists, then he posted a picture of himself and...

...Your girth measurements don't count if you're 20% bf+

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
ded srs?

I really need to up my 16.5 centimeters wrists

From mine training I gained 1cm, currently 78,5kg 14%bf, I think if i train forearms more it may grow a bit, dunno now cutting will post results if any in 2-3months after cut

This is what a 6/10 on the ogre scale looks like.