Steroids are the best looksmax there is

Looksmax305

Looksmax305

6”2 maxer
Steroids is like anti incel juice, not only what is does to your physique but more importantly how it effects you mentally, my first cycle which lasted 16 weeks I got laid 2-3 times more than I had my entire life. Steroids changed my life
Just stick with test and maybe an oral don’t fuck with the hard stuff like tren or even deca

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Highrise, Htobrother and 6 others
Is this RealRob you?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThisTooShallPass, itsoverbuddyboyo, Balkancel and 4 others
dont they bloat the fuck out of your face though?

fuck off rob

they make you aggressive, bald, tryhard and overmuscled for the tiny incel frame

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
No
dont they bloat the fuck out of your face though?

That’s a meme all the bad aesthetic side effects from roids come from people using insane doses
Looked at all the jacked dudes at La fitness do they look unaesthetic, they’re always with all the fit girls. Just an FYI if you ever see a person you think he has a good physique there’s a 99 percent chance he’s on steroids

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, I'mme, TopzCat1 and 1 other person
Steroids is like anti incel juice, not only what is does to your physique but more importantly how it effects you mentally, my first cycle which lasted 16 weeks I got laid 2-3 times more than I had my entire life. Steroids changed my life
Just stick with test and maybe an oral don’t fuck with the hard stuff like tren or even deca
Steroids are the best way to waste money and kill yourself over a few year - other than having a wife :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel, FailedNormie and Hector
Just for reference this is what very good genetics and a fairly high dose can get you 80 percent of people could take roids and never reach this
If you haven’t lifted for over 3-5 you can’t comment on what’s achievable naturally btw
Downside of roids: I’d wait till at least 23, if your a retard you can definitely shorten your life. If don’t conservatively still not the healthiest thing but still healthier than the average American who eats like shit: you’re better off going on trt once you start
If done*

Attachments

• 4B3D8DF8-9749-4086-9783-97DD80AE697A.jpeg
    4B3D8DF8-9749-4086-9783-97DD80AE697A.jpeg
    43.7 KB · Views: 783
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shakmax and jefferson
Curious why you say to avoid deca

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
fuck off rob

they make you aggressive, bald, tryhard and overmuscled for the tiny incel frame
steroids don't make you bald if you use oral finasteride

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Curious why you say to avoid deca
I mean I’ve never taken deca, but I wouldn’t want to take anything that could raise prolactin and or decrease my sex drive, some people complain about deca dick and stuff but its most likely fine. IMO best cycle is moderate test 250-350 and then high dose of anavar and primo if you can find legit primo. All of those compounds are well studied in humans and are well tolerated and give you a great look

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and jefferson
steroids don't make you bald if you use oral finasteride

I’ve experienced no balding and been using steroids for 2 years and never used fin, I really think the balding thing is over hyped along with the bloating and making you look older. You guys don’t realize how high of Doses these big guys use

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Highrise, Chadelite and 4 others
I mean I’ve never taken deca, but I wouldn’t want to take anything that could raise prolactin and or decrease my sex drive, some people complain about deca dick and stuff but its most likely fine. IMO best cycle is moderate test 250-350 and then high dose of anavar and primo if you can find legit primo. All of those compounds are well studied in humans and are well tolerated and give you a great look
Tried npp for 8 weeks, no deca dick but it gave me severe depression and the worst face bloat of my life. Some people seem to tolerate it well though and it's easy on the hairline and body in general. Doesn't trash your lipids like anavar.

Oh and it gave me gyno unlike test.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Einon and FailedNormie
Tried npp for 8 weeks, no deca dick but it gave me severe depression and the worst face bloat of my life. Some people seem to tolerate it well though and it's easy on the hairline and body in general. Doesn't trash your lipids like anavar.
If something even makes me slightly mentally off I won’t use it, for me the best thing about steroids which is mainly pure test is the mental side effects. Life if I had an incel friend put him on 400 mg of test and I almost Guarantee that will cure him

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and Alexanderr
If something even makes me slightly mentally off I won’t use it, for me the best thing about steroids which is mainly pure test is the mental side effects. Life if I had an incel friend put him on 400 mg of test and I almost Guarantee that will cure him
I agree, it wasn't worth it. I became suicidal for the first time and failed a course at college. Test is best.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
I agree, it wasn't worth it. I became suicidal for the first time and failed a course at college. Test is best.

Tren is for MEN.

idek anything about roidz just wanted to say that tbh
altough I heard its better

View attachment 81945

Tren is for MEN.

idek anything about roidz just wanted to say that tbh
altough I heard its better
Tren was pretty great in alot of ways, used ace for 6 weeks. Made me look old and worn out facially so not worth it for looksmaxxing

Attachments

• 93DB4D7B-FDAA-4C71-A7C7-5C6F4D0082CB.jpeg
    93DB4D7B-FDAA-4C71-A7C7-5C6F4D0082CB.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 768
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and jefferson
Tren was pretty great in alot of ways, used ace for 6 weeks. Made me look old and worn out facially so not worth it for looksmaxxing
is that because of collagen loss or face fat being literally 0?
That’s not what tren makes you look like, this is what tren makes you look like (if you have good genetics)
. is that chinese black man?

That’s not what tren makes you look like, this is what tren makes you look like (if you have good genetics)
so why does phill heath look so fucking huge? would it not give the same effect as what made arnold huge just way more?
Mostly collagen I think, not too sure
did you recover fully?.

also did your gains disappear?

so why does phill heath look so fucking huge? would it not give the same effect as what made arnold huge just way more?
Phil Heath looks so big, one cus he has the best genetics on the planet for being big, it’s like expecting to be as good as shooter as steph curry even if you practice all day for the rest of your life you will never come close and the amount of drugs he’s on is abosoluty mind boggling like you cant begin to comprehend the amount of roids, peptides/ insulin He’s on. So it’s those two factors

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, Alexanderr, FatJattMofo and 1 other person
Phil Heath looks so big, one cus he has the best genetics on the planet for being big, it’s like expecting to be as good as shooter as steph curry even if you practice all day for the rest of your life you will never come close and the amount of drugs he’s on is abosoluty mind boggling like you cant begin to comprehend the amount of roids, peptides/ insulin He’s on. So it’s those two factors
Phil was probably on tren at the Olympia's but that's not what built his size

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
No and no

Have veins in my lower abs permanently now
huh?. so you are saying that roid gains stay? so there is really no downsides to something like test?.

damn so im guessing you are trying to collagenmaxx to regain your face youthfullness.

did you experience any other androgenic effects?

face change?

voice deepening?

Jaw width and musculature?

etc.

Phil was probably on tren at the Olympia's but that's not what built his size
No he’s definitely on a shit ton of tren I’m just saying people will be like oh if you take tren or steroids you are going to look like a massive bodybuilder

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and jefferson
huh?. so you are saying that roid gains stay? so there is really no downsides to something like test?.

damn so im guessing you are trying to collagenmaxx to regain your face youthfullness.

did you experience any other androgenic effects?

face change?

voice deepening?

Jaw width and musculature?

etc.
The tren look faded, the muscle stayed. Got alot of mental side effects and more beard growth but that's about it. If I used it for longer it might start effecting my voice.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
How low iq..

Steroids are the biggest looks destroying thing next to smoking.

Having muscles is the looksmax, if you can get without having to juice your ahead of the game.

I've gained 10kg in the last 9 months. Kept around the same bf%.

I know it's gonna get difficult but I know I've passed beginners gains.

Weed really wiped out my gains, worked out twice as hard and got no gains. Was 65kg for years now near a year later I'm 75kg.

Steroids are last resort.

There is hope boys.

How low iq..

Having muscles is the looksmax, if you can get without having to juice your ahead of the game.

Weed really wiped out my gains, worked out twice as hard and got no gains. Was 65kg for years now near a year later I'm 75kg.

There is hope boys.
As I stated before you can’t comment unless you have been training for a bare minimum of 3 years.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
As I stated before you can’t comment unless you have been training for a bare minimum of 3 years.
I've been training for 9 years. Weed was my downfall.

How low iq..

There is hope boys.

This is called noob progress, you think you are going to keep progresssing but the truth is, after a year of correct training which I doubt you are even doing just based on ur knowledge, you have accomplished about 90 percent of what u can achieve naturally and you are just going to be spinning ur wheels. This is coming from someone who trained 8 years naturall and got up to a 325 bench at 185 pounds at 6”1
I've been training for 9 years. Weed was my downfall.

That makes no sense and I guarantee you don’t look impressive
And it’s physically I’m possible that you but on 10kg of muscle in 9 months even with steroids that would be incredibly hard

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
This is called noob progress, you think you are going to keep progresssing but the truth is, after a year of correct training which I doubt you are even doing just based on ur knowledge, you have accomplished about 90 percent of what u can achieve naturally and you are just going to be spinning ur wheels. This is coming from someone who trained 8 years naturall and got up to a 325 bench at 185 pounds at 6”1

That makes no sense and I guarantee you don’t look impressive
And it’s physically I’m possible that you but on 10kg of muscle in 9 months even with steroids that would be incredibly hard
Keep coping sir.

But thanks for the ego boost, I would share pics but your attitude bugs me.

Keep coping sir.

But thanks for the ego boost, I would share pics but your attitude bugs me.
I’m the one coping here, but ur the one claiming making legitimately impossible progress but won’t post a pic. 10kg of muscle In 9 months is heavy steroid results. You clearly are one of those gym people who look the same every year and tell other people “worry about the squeeze” “it’s not about how much you lift, it’s about how much it looks like you can lift” gym noon decedted and have fun being defended by all the teenagers on this forum
“Weed wiped out my gains”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Einon and Alexanderr
The tren look faded, the muscle stayed. Got alot of mental side effects and more beard growth but that's about it. If I used it for longer it might start effecting my voice.

have you ever tried dianabol/anadrol?

have you ever tried dianabol/anadrol?
Technically tried anadrol but only for a week so I can't comment on it.

Dbol was good though. Definitely added alot of mass that stayed around after I stopped taking it. Nothing ever put on muscle as fast as when I was on 30mg/day of dbol.

I’m the one coping here, but ur the one claiming making legitimately impossible progress but won’t post a pic. 10kg of muscle In 9 months is heavy steroid results. You clearly are one of those gym people who look the same every year and tell other people “worry about the squeeze” “it’s not about how much you lift, it’s about how much it looks like you can lift” gym noon decedted and have fun being defended by all the teenagers on this forum
“Weed wiped out my gains”

Bro, seriously.

Thank you for this ego boost. Honestly Im chuffed.

If you think 1,1kg a month is steroid tier then I can't take you seriously. Obviously I'm gaining fat and muscle.

Beginners gains taper off after 6 months and I'm still maintaining growth.

I won't post a pic because even if i did you would still fathom some bs excuse to cope.

I have no incentive to lie to people I'll never meet.

Yeah I was working out recreationally and stoned beforehand but I've caught up now.

I know a coper when I see one.

The bigger you get the fatter your face will look, and that's not including your steroid water retention and just being fatter in a bulk

150mg to 200mg test is pretty nice though

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
The bigger you get the fatter your face will look, and that's not including your steroid water retention and just being fatter in a bulk

150mg to 200mg test is pretty nice though
I feel great on 180mg/wk and that's not factoring in purity of chink test so probably I'm actually on a bit lower. Feel way better than I ever did natty that's for sure.

Bro, seriously.

Thank you for this ego boost. Honestly Im chuffed.

If you think 1,1kg a month is steroid tier then I can't take you seriously. Obviously I'm gaining fat and muscle.

Beginners gains taper off after 6 months and I'm still maintaining growth.

I won't post a pic because even if i did you would still fathom some bs excuse to cope.

I have no incentive to lie to people I'll never meet.

Yeah I was working out recreationally and stoned beforehand but I've caught up now.

I know a coper when I see one.
You said 10kg and stayed the same body fat

Technically tried anadrol but only for a week so I can't comment on it.

Dbol was good though. Definitely added alot of mass that stayed around after I stopped taking it. Nothing ever put on muscle as fast as when I was on 30mg/day of dbol.

lets say i am peaked natty 99% genetic limit and do 3-4 cycles of dbol/test and then stop using gear forever.

will i look bigger then when i was natty?

i see alot of gymcels that stopped using them years ago before blasting and cruising yet they still look juicy af, they tell me that they are maintaining it

lets say i am peaked natty 99% genetic limit and do 3-4 cycles of dbol/test and then stop using gear forever.

i see alot of gymcels that stopped using them years ago before blasting and cruising yet they still look juicy af, they tell me that they are maintaining it
Once you use steroids you forever have an advantage

• +1
Reactions: MadMong

Yes you could maintain a larger size than you would have been able to get naturally but will shrink alot from your peak

So which one is it lmao
Lmao thank you, this guy cope is insane, you know for a fact he’s some skinny fat Manlet with 185 max bench but still tries to gives advice to all the 15 year olds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and jefferson
Yes you could maintain a larger size than you would have been able to get naturally but will shrink alot from your peak

also have you touched sarms in the past? what ur opinion on it? im gonna start a mk677 and lgd cycle in some weeks
Once you use steroids you forever have an advantage

no my idea is to use steroids just to be bigger when im off gear

also have you touched sarms in the past? what ur opinion on it? im gonna start a mk677 and lgd cycle in some weeks

no my idea is to use steroids just to be bigger when im off gear

used mk677, it's decent. Will use lgd4033 in august when I get back into lifting, never used it before though. I'm gonna make it into an injectable actually cause I heard that makes it way more potent mg for mg and even 1 gram of that stuff cost me over 50usd.